剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
You want me to find dirt on a cop?
我有布莱克的许可
I have Blake's permission,
但我不能冒着被追查出城区警♥察♥的风险
but I can't risk having it being traced back to me from Metro,
所以我需要交给你来办
so I need to outsource it.
除了牢狱之灾 对我有什么好处
What's in it for me, besides jail time?
你是个反抗份子
You're a rebel.
你以此为生
You live for this.
你又不是为了钱这么干的
It's not like you're in this for the money.
这很明显
Obviously.
当然 除非你觉得你不想干
Unless, of course, you don't think you're up to it.
你有希望过我们仍然住在这里吗
You ever wish we still lived here?
永远不
Never ever.
你希望
You do?
不得不承认 这很平和
You got to admit, it's peaceful.
是的
Sure.
只有孩子被杀
Only children get murdered.
如果你这么喜欢这里 为什么不回来
If you love it so much, why don't you move back?
我考虑过
I've thought about it.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
如果让你失去这种天赋
If you could lose our gift,
或者叫诅咒 或能力 你怎么叫它都行
or curse, or power, whatever you want to call it,
你会吗
would you?
我说是诅咒 我会
I'll go with "Curse", and yes.
权势之人想把我们重新囚禁在牛奶浴中
Powerful people want to put us back in a milk bath prison.
也许是我们的政♥府♥ 或者其他政♥府♥
Maybe our government, maybe another.
我们会一直被人追捕
We're always gonna be hunted.
我不想过这种生活
I'd prefer that wasn't the case.
-你呢 -我想保留我的能力
- You? - I'd keep it.
为什么 眼睁睁看着人们被杀却无能为力
Why? Seeing people get slaughtered and not make a dime?
是啊 那是挺痛苦的
Yeah, that part's tough.
但我有机会救他们
But I have a chance to save them.
不是很多人都有这个机会
Not many people do.
伙计们 你们聊什么呢
Hey, guys, what's going on?
费兹
Fettsy.
对不起 我们在这儿钓鱼
Sorry, we're, uh... we're fishing this spot.
你们的鱼竿呢
Where's your poles?
你们一定是在聊那个飞过来的飞行器
You're talking about that stork coming in.
样子好奇怪
Weird-looking thing.
不知道好不好吃
Wonder if it's good eatin'.
要弄清楚只有一种方法
One way to find out.
你为什么要这么做 费兹
Why'd you do that, Fetts?
你们是和特区警♥察♥一起来的 亚瑟
You arrived with a D.C. cop, Arthur.
这不合理
Just doesn't add up.
你们为什么怕警♥察♥
Why are you afraid of the cops?
你们不就是这儿的法律吗
Aren't you the law around here?
如果法律由你制定 违法也很容易对吧
If you're the law, it's easier to break the law, right?
总得有人给你收拾残局吧
Well, somebody had to pick up where you left off.
费兹 别担心那个警♥察♥
Fetts, don't worry about that D.C. cop.
她是我的人
She's on my payroll.
我保证 她不会找事的
I guarantee you, she won't be a problem.
把东西给我 然后
Let me just get my stuff, and I'll...
别走
Stop.
是用钛做的 我得把机身打开检查一下
Titanium. I need the body open to check it out.
-你们要干什么 -打开你的无人机
- What are we doing? - Opening up your drone,
-确保里面没有相机 红外线 -别闹了
- making sure there's no cameras, infrareds. - Come on.
闭嘴 你一直都挺会照顾自己的
Shut up. You've always been real good at taking care of yourself.
我要确保你不会卖♥♥了我
Just making sure that you're not selling me out.
在我确定以前你不能离开我身边 走吧
And you're staying with me until I am. Let's go.
你看见刚才那栋房♥子了吗 红色房♥子
Did you see that house back there? The red one?
看见了 挺好看的
Yes, it's cute.
位置很好 要是我会把结构弄得更开放一点
It's in a great spot, but I'd open it up a bit,
推倒几座前面的墙
knock down a few walls in the front,
多制♥造♥一些空间
give it some space.
你需要更多空间吗
You'd need more space?
我们可能会需要
We might.
你没想过这种事吗
Haven't you thought about it?
建立一个家庭
A family?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我在给你压力
I pushed.
你以前说过
You once said
你知道我有个秘密
you knew I had a secret.
你知道是什么吗
You know what it is?
我从没问过
I never asked.
我在监狱服刑过
Prison.
我因重大盗窃罪服刑六年
I spent six years in one for grand theft.
我被放出来之后
And when I got out,
就来到这里 每天都在想
I came here and spent my days thinking about
如果重新来过我会怎么做
how I could have done things differently.
但直到我遇到了你
But since I met you...
我才对未来有了憧憬
I've been thinking about what can be.
我想象着我们生活在那栋小红房♥子里
I see us living in that little red house.
想象着你怀孕的时候
You painting the walls in the nursery
在婴儿房♥粉刷墙壁的样子
when the baby comes.
可能是个女孩
Maybe a daughter.
我们就叫她凯瑟琳 凯蒂
We'll name her Katherine, Katie.
她在田野和马儿一起玩耍
She plays out there in the fields with all the horses.
你会不会这样想象
Can you see?
不会
No.
可能是我太着急了
Maybe it's too soon.
不 我根本不想这样的事发生
No, I can't see that at all.
你究竟在怕什么
What is it that you're afraid of?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我有苦衷的
There are things...
-告诉我吧 求你了 -不行
- Tell me. Please. - I can't.
我只会让你受到伤害
I'll only get you hurt.
我身边的人都会受到伤害
Anybody close to me.
-这是个错误 -不 没事的
- This was a mistake. - No, it's okay.
阿格莎 我们明天再谈好了
Agatha, let's just talk about this tomorrow.
明天你就见不到我了
I won't see you tomorrow.
明天你醒来
You'll wake up,
就去马厩
and you'll go to the barn.
摸摸水星的鼻子
You'll touch Mercury on the nose,
告诉她我走了
and you'll tell her that I'm gone.
过一阵子 她就会忘记我
In time, she'll forget.
你也会
And so will you.
我们都会忘记
We all forget.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
阿格莎
Agatha.
再见 布莱恩
Good-bye, Brian.
阿格莎
Agatha!
我们要什么时候谈
So when are we gonna talk about it?
-谈什么 -你的幻象
- About what? - Your vision.
让你特别心烦的那个幻象
The one that has you so upset.
也许是误会
Maybe it's a misunderstanding.
-不是这么运作的 -那是怎样的
- That's not how these things work. - So how do they?
我现在看到的幻象不多了
I don't get many visions anymore.
特别是待在这里
Not this far away.
达什动身进城的那晚
The night Dash left for the city,
我看见了我们三个
I saw one, and it was the three of us--
达什 亚瑟和我
Dash, Arthur and me.
被困在他们的系统里
Hooked into their system.
而现在我看到你也在
And now I've seen you there, too.
-在干什么 -站在那里 看着我们
- Doing what? - Standing above us. Staring.
就好像我们被监禁了
Like we're held captive.
我以为你看不到自己的未来
I thought you didn't see your own futures.
也许我是想帮你们
Maybe I'm trying to help you.
-也许吧 -也许我们可以改变那个未来
- Maybe. - Or maybe we can change that future.
我和达什现在就在改变未来
That's what Dash and I do.
我保证
I promise,
我不会让你和达什 亚瑟再被困在牛奶浴里
I won't let you or Dash or Arthur get hooked up in the milk bath again.
我做梦都会记着你的好意 警探
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表