剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
《少数派报告》前情提要
Previously on Minority Report...
他们抓走达什是因为我
I'm the reason they took Dash.
我要我弟弟活着回来
I want my brother back alive.
达什
Dash.
维嘉警探
Detective Vega?
亨利·布隆菲德 国防情报局副局长
Henry Blomfeld, Deputy Director of the D.I.A.
有情报称一场恐怖袭击即将来临
There's intelligence that suggests a terrorist attack is imminent.
有个词一直出现 "死亡警告"
Two words keep popping up: "Memento Mori."
国情局针对布莱克展开的调查
There's a D.I.A investigation into Blake.
他们想知道为什么他手下的警♥察♥
They want to know how his cops
有如此高的破案率
are getting such great arrest numbers.
你在两周内阻止了两起意图谋杀
You stopped two attempted murders in two weeks.
我说了 我有秘密...
I told you, I have a confidential...
秘密线人 说明你对我的信任
Confidential informant, meaning you don't trust me enough
还不足以让你告诉我那线人的身份
to tell me who's giving you those tips.
我们每次帮她 都将我们自己置于危险之中
Every time we help her, we risk putting ourselves closer to the edge.
2050年
犯罪预防计划启动两年后
好了 是时候了
Okay... It's time.
亚瑟 换衣服
Arthur, get dressed.
亚瑟
Arthur.
要迟到了
Gonna be late.
放松 放松 达什
Easy, easy, Dash.
又来了 这混♥蛋♥药剂
Not again, this damn cocktail.
好了 是时候了
Okay, it's time.
没事的 亚瑟在这儿
It's okay. Arthur is right here.
他就在这儿
He's right here.
再不快点就吃不上早饭了
We're gonna be late for breakfast.
不 不 不 不要现在
Oh, no, no. Not now, not now.
求你别杀我 求你别杀我
Please don't! Please don't!
今天学校怎么样
How was school today?
还行
说英语
English.
还行
Fine.
-周末有安排吗 -他有场比赛
- Big plans for the weekend? - He has a game.
我在和吉列尔莫说话
I was talking to Guillermo.
我可以走了吗
May I be excused?
-当然 -不行
- Of course... - No, you may not!
我们要像一家人一样坐在这儿把饭吃完
We're gonna sit here and finish dinner like a family.
你不是我的家人
-说英语 -你不是我的家人
- English! - You're not family!
米荷 回房♥间去
Mijo, go to your room.
是谁养活这一家的
Who puts food on this table, huh?!
不是你
Not you!
亲爱的 别这样 他不是那个意思 亲
Honey, please, he didn't mean it. Hon...
不许碰她
Don't touch her!
不许动 城区警♥察♥
Don't move! Metro P.D.!
不
No!
搞什么 松开我
What is this?! Get off me!
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
身份确认 但丁·布莱克
Positive I.D. on Dante Blake.
-不 -布莱克先生
- No. - ?Mr. Blake,
根据哥伦比亚区犯罪预防部授予我的权力
By mandate of the District of Columbia Precrime Division,
你因在将来谋杀你的妻子伊玛尼·布莱克
I'm placing you under arrest for the future-murder
而被逮捕
of your wife Imani Blake.
什么
What?!
-我什么都没做 -拿来吧
- I didn't do anything wrong! - Bring it out.
等等 上帝啊
Wait, please! Oh, my God.
上帝啊 那是 不
Oh, God, is that...? N-no!
-求你了 别 -等等 等等
- Please, don't! No! - ?Wait! Wait!
不 不
No! No!
妈妈
Mom.
你们还好吗
Is everybody okay here?
他要杀了她
He was going to kill her?
你可以照顾好你的妈妈吗 孩子
You think you can take care of your mom from here, son?
当然
Yes.
当然 先生
Yes, sir.
关于您丈夫所获监禁的详细信息
You'll be notified regarding details
随后会通知您
of your husband's detention.
晚安
?You both have a good night.
又伤到膝盖了
Tweak the knee again?
是啊 舍不得孩子套不住狼
Yeah. No guts, no glory.
再不快点
We're gonna be...
就吃不上早饭了
late for breakfast.
没事的
It's okay.
还有一个小时呢
You still have another hour.
再睡会儿
Just go back to sleep.
好
Okay.
再睡一个小时
Another hour.
我们一共三人 阿格莎 亚瑟和我 达什
There are three of us: Agatha, Arthur and me, Dash.
我们被称为先知
We were called the Precognitives.
"先知"
我们能看见即将发生的谋杀案
We can see murders before they happen.
六年来 我们被禁锢于隐秘之处
For six years, we were held against our will
并利用我们拯救生命
and used to save lives.
但在犯罪预防计划被终止后
But after the government's Precrime Program was shut down,
我们终于重获自♥由♥
we were finally released.
我们为保自身安全一直隐藏身份
We kept ourselves safe and hidden from the world,
直到现在
until now.
抱歉 刚刚在局里被布莱克耽搁了一下
Sorry, got held up by Blake at the precinct.
你有什么发现
What'd you get?
一个带着这种棒球帽的男人开了枪
So, a guy in this baseball cap firing a gun,
两个人被杀了
two people killed.
还有一幅章鱼的画像
And a drawing of an octopus.
这是什么
What's this?
一个火炬形状的烟花
It's, uh, fireworks in the shape of a torch.
是自♥由♥女神手里的火炬
Lady Liberty's torch.
是为赦免日准备的烟火
This is for Amnesty Day.
-那是什么 -一个节日
- What's that? - A holiday.
在那天政♥府♥赦免了一千万非法移♥民♥
The day we gave amnesty to ten million undocumented residents.
他们会在南区庆祝这个节日
They celebrate it on the Southside.
赦免日是哪一天
So when's Amnesty Day?
明天
Tomorrow.
也就是说枪击案将发生在明晚
Which means the shooting happens tomorrow night.
我们需要排查这个枪手
We need to run the shooter.
帽子上是奥岗餐厅的标志
The logo on the hat belongs to Cafe Ogun,
南区的一家中非餐厅
a Sino-African restaurant in the Southside.
上个月里鹰眼曾两次把它标记为
Looks like Hawk-Eye flagged it twice last month
潜在危险区域
as a potential hot spot.
系统会记录下每一个付账的客人
The system keeps track of every paying customer,
对他们的犯罪记录和暴♥力♥历史进行侧写
profiles them for criminal record, violent history.
这是我的正职 记得吗
It is my day job, you know.
所以有前科的人在那吃饭不用付钱
So... ex-Cons eat for free at this place.
谁知道还有什么事呢
Wonder what else is going on.
有意思
This is interesting.
警报
马丁·埃佩 奥岗餐厅老板
餐厅老板马丁·埃佩
The cafe's owner, Martin Epe, was flagged also
也因躲避南区周围的摄像头而被系统标记过
for dodging surveillance cameras around the Southside.
你觉得马丁知道枪手是谁
You think Martin knows our shooter?
枪手有可能在那工作
Well, he might work there.
我们去沃利那里 整理一下你的幻象
Let's hit Wally's and scrub your vision
然后去跟这个家伙谈谈
and then have a word with this guy.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你 基拉
Thank you, Keela.
抱歉 我们赶时间 有线索了
Sorry, uh, in a rush. Got a lead.
太好了 我跟你们一起去
Great. I'm coming with you.
为什么
What for?
国防情报局最近在调查你
The D.I.A.'s been looking into you.
我都没发现
I was unaware.
好吧 随他们
Fine, let 'em.
你们两位可是出够了风头
You guys have been kicking enough ass out there
让其他人都相形见拙了
to make everybody here look bad.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表