剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
《少数派报告》前情提要
Previously on Minority Report...
我希望你和我一起工作
I want you to come work with me.
-有个先知在帮你 -小点声
- A Precog is helping you? - Shh!
阿基拉 千万别告诉别人
Akeela, no one can know.
我设计了这个手环来侦测体温波动
I programmed this to detect the fluctuations
在发作之前30秒警告你
and give a 30-second warning.
这样一来 如果你在
That way if you're, you know,
鸡尾酒派对或类似场合
at a cocktail party or something,
你可以赶快溜走
you can slip away.
是否也明白你的工作表现
Also understand that your job performance
也会影响这个部门的每一个人
reflects on the men and women of this department.
明白
Yes.
以及如果你出了岔子 我们也都跟着完蛋
And that if you mess up, we all mess up.
如果阿格莎不愿意告诉你 我来说
If Agatha won't tell you, I will.
跟我说什么
Tell me what?
你很优秀
Impressive.
太优秀了 坦白说
So impressive that, uh, to be honest, uh,
让我有些疑问
I have questions.
我的钱在哪儿
Where's my money?
你无处可逃了 查理
You've got nowhere to go, Charlie.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
阿努西卡
Anoushka?
别说话
Stop talking.
在这儿等着
Wait right here.
有客来访 是否允许进入
有客来访 允许进入
允许进入
Allow entry.
抱歉 阿努西卡
Sorry, Anoushka.
最近都是兄弟时间
Apparently it's always brother time these days.
请进吧
Please, come in.
你说我们需要谈谈
You said we needed to talk.
那就谈吧
So let's talk.
我知道你不是很明白文明社会如何社交
I know you're new to social cues of civilized society,
但是出于礼貌你应该先打个电♥话♥
but it's polite to call first.
你是我哥哥
You're my brother.
仍然如此
Yeah, still.
-必须现在说吗 -你说呢
- Can this wait? - You tell me.
是你和阿格莎一直在说天要踏了
You and Agatha are the ones saying the sky is falling.
但我不觉得一定要在现在说
I don't think it's time-sensitive at this moment.
她到底看见什么了
What exactly did she see?
我告诉你了
I told you already.
维嘉站在牛奶浴旁边
Vega standing next to a milk bath.
别怪传话的
Don't shoot the messenger.
我必须告诉她
I got to tell her about this.
别
Don't.
这就是为什么阿格莎不想告诉你
That's exactly why Agatha wanted to keep this from you.
我们的生命危在旦夕 如果她是对的
Our lives are at stake, and if she's right,
那出♥卖♥♥♥我们的就是你的搭档
then your new partners' the one that sells us out.
维嘉不是敌人
Vega is not an enemy.
好吧
Okay.
你刚认识她 我是你哥哥 不过随你
You just met her; I'm your brother, but okay.
亚瑟 别这样
Arthur, come on.
够了
Oh, spare me.
我们每次帮她
Every time we help her,
都将我们自己置于危险之中
we risk putting ourselves closer to the edge.
够了 下次你再有求于我
No, next time you need my help for one of your good deeds,
我是不会帮你的
I'm not nothing be here.
不管我们因为什么而被抓住
For all you know, she could be the one to save us
也许她是要救我们呢
from whatever it is that's going to get us caught again.
那就留她在身边但是别告诉她这事 达什
Then keep her close but keep the secret, Dash,
知道我们掌握更多信息
until we know more.
她已经知道太多了
She already knows too much.
我得走了
I have to go.
他们一共三人
There were three of them,
达什 亚瑟和阿格莎
Dash, Arthur, and Agatha.
他们被称为先知
They were called the Precognitives.
先知
他们能看见即将发生的谋杀案
They could see murders before they happened.
六年来 警方将他们禁锢于隐秘之处
For six years, our police held them against their will
利用他们来拯救生命
and used them to save lives.
但在犯罪预防计划被终止后
But after the government's Precrime Program was shut down,
他们终于重获自♥由♥
they were finally released.
他们为保自身安全一直隐藏身份 直到现在
They kept themselves safe and hidden from the world until now.
城区警局
鹰眼系统是打击犯罪的重要武器
Hawk-Eye is an important part of fighting crime.
但要记住
But remember,
当你们出外勤执行任务时
when you are out in the field,
你们的身份是分♥析♥师 不是警♥察♥
you are analysts, not cops.
处理相关数据
Process the data
帮助你们的警官搭档找出最佳行动方案
and help your officer assess the next best course of action.
明天 你们就要开始正式出勤
Tomorrow, you officially hit the streets.
解散
Dismissed.
达什以前工作过吗
Has Dash actually had a job before?
犯罪预防 记得吗
Precrime, remember?
他以前就在这工作
He used to work here.
达什 维嘉
Dash, Vega.
正式把我的搭档交给你了
Well, the official partner handoff.
我会照顾好她的 长官
I'll take good care of her, sir.
一般这个时候都要说这句话吧
Is a thing I hear people say.
我知道这对你来说不容易 维嘉
I know it's hard for you, Vega,
毕竟跟我共事了这么久
after all of our time together.
比跟你共事的时候容易多了
Not as hard as all of our time together.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
酷 你有48年的经典款
Cool! You've got the Vintage '48.
那块表
The-the watch.
你说这个吗
Oh, this?
事实上 这是沃利为我改装的
Actually, Wally retrofitted this for me.
它能监测我的体温
It monitors my body temperature
在我预见凶杀案之前会提醒我
and warns me before I'm gonna see a murder,
因为你知道的 那时候我会倒下和抽搐
because, you know, I tend to collapse and convulse.
-达什 -明白
- Dash. - Yep.
好吧
All right.
一会儿见
See you later.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你今天看起来有点怪怪的
You seem a little weird today.
我是说 比往常还要怪
I mean, weirder than usual.
我没事 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
那好吧
Okay, then.
明天可是正式开始的大日子
Big, official first day tomorrow.
是啊
Yeah.
-好好休息一下 -当然
- Get some rest. - Sure.
你要知道 我们得把工作和私人生活分开
You know, we need to separate our work from our personal life.
你需要有个除我以外的倾诉对象
You need someone you can talk to besides me.
我知道 但是鉴于对我来说
Okay. But how is that possible
最重要的事恰恰是不能告诉别人的东西
when the most significant thing about me
我又该如何找到倾诉对象呢
is something that I can't share with anyone?
只能告诉我
Except me.
-再好不过了 -想吃点什么吗
- That would be nice, yes. - You want to get some food?
你得马上去卫生间
You need to go to the bathroom.
没错
Yes, I do.
山顶咖啡馆
睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
-把钱还给我 -只要你的任务一完成
- I want my money. - And I will give it to you
我就会把钱给你
once you finish the job.
你会在桌子底下发现一个包裹
Under the table, you'll find a package.
里面有给你的指令
Your instructions are in there,
还有帮助你完成任务的资金
along with some funding to get it done.
严格按照指令完成
Follow them to the letter.
你要我为你做事 酬劳却是我自己的钱
So you're paying me my own money to do something for you.
不妨把这当做慈善捐助 查理
Think of it as a charitable donation, Charlie.
我可以就在此时此地杀了你
I'd sooner kill you right here, right now
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表