剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
Flitcraft.
祝您一天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
好了 下一个
All right, next.
他切断了连接 下线了
He cut me off. He's off the grid.
下线了是什么意思
What do you mean he's off the grid?
他把耳机和隐形眼镜都拿下来了
He took his earpiece and his lenses out.
他信任她
He's trusting her.
我们知道他们要去贝罗家 是吗
Well, we know they're going to Bello's house, right?
我正在赶过去
I'm on my way there right now.
阿里森死的那晚 查到什么了吗
You have anything on the night Alison died?
不 还没 但是快了
No, not yet, but I'm getting close.
那你得动作快点
Well, you better hurry.
我只有入口的权限
I'm only authorized for the entrance.
我告诉开曼我要他签些文件
I told Cayman I needed him to sign something.
他在楼上等我
He's waiting for me upstairs.
-他在等你吗 -当然
- He's expecting you? - Of course.
他希望我全天候待命
He expects me to be on call 24/7.
而今晚 我非常乐意效劳
And tonight, I'm only too happy to oblige.
你来吗
You coming?
证据在哪
So where's the proof?
-什么 -证据
- What? - The evidence.
证明阿里森死的那晚 开曼和她一起的证据
The proof that Cayman was with Alison the night that she died.
这不是我们来这的原因吗
Isn't that why we're here?
没有证据
There is no proof.
我们是来这找目击证人的
We're here for the eyewitness.
开曼
Cayman?
我会让他坦白的
I'm gonna get him to confess.
弗莱迪
Fredi.
弗莱迪 等等
Fredi, wait.
弗莱迪 停下
Fredi, stop.
-你不能这么做 -我当然可以
- You can't do this. - What are you talking about?
告诉我马特·希尔德布兰特的事
Tell me about Matt Hildebrandt.
你是怎么知道这个名字的
Where did you hear that name?
他那天晚上和艾莉森一起在沙滩上 对吗
He was there that night on the beach with Alison, wasn't he?
而现在他死了
And now he's dead.
死于吸毒过量
An overdose.
那是自杀
A suicide.
是你逼他这样做的
Because you drove him to it?
你来这儿也是同样的目的吗
Is that what you're doing here, too?
只要能真♥相♥大白又有什么关系
What difference does it make if it revealed the truth?
别这么做 弗莱迪
Don't do this, Fredi.
也许我根本不该带你来这儿
Maybe it was a mistake to bring you here.
这不需要你插手了
This part I'll do alone.
他会伤害你的
He's going to hurt you.
他不会的
No. He won't.
这次该他受伤害了
I'm not the one who gets hurt this time.
未授权人员
拒绝进入
弗莱迪 别这么做
Fredi, don't do this!
弗莱迪
Fredi!
弗莱迪 你不是这种人
Fredi, you're better than this!
弗莱迪
Fredi!
希望我没打扰你
Hope I'm not intruding.
弗莱迪 没想到你就这么来了
Fredi. Didn't know you'd just come up.
不过我很高兴你来了
Glad you did though.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你看我 走来走去的 好像是在自己家一样
Look at me, walking around like I own the place.
你想要我签什么
So what is it I'm signing for you?
签一份招供怎么样
How about a confession?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
还记得这首歌♥吗
Remember this song?
她说你会放给她听
She said you used to play it for her.
快关掉
Turn it off.
她跟你说过她有个姐姐吗
Did she tell you she had a sister?
莉姬
Ricki.
弗雷德里卡
Fredericka.
-你是 -没错
- You're... - I am.
我听说了你很多事 开曼
Heard a lot about you, Cayman.
但我见到你不怎么高兴
Can't say it's nice to meet you though.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想要你说出真♥相♥
I want you to tell the truth.
就好像马特·希尔布兰特那样
Just like Matt Hildebrandt did.
出现安全威胁
Security breach!
里士满突发事件紧急出动
Emergency Richmond 10-41!
赶快离开我就不追究此事了
Leave and we will never discuss this again.
不然 安保人员会在两分钟内到达
Otherwise, security will be up here in two minutes.
他们不会来了
Actually, they won't.
我们可以单独谈谈了
Which means we can talk alone.
弗莱迪
Fredi!
维嘉 我查到点线索
Vega, I've got something.
弗莱迪的妹妹死的那晚
The night Fredi's sister died,
为开曼善后的人篡改了眼球辨识系统
Cayman's fixers tampered with the eye-dents,
还有监控视频
the surveillance feed.
但他漏掉了一件事
But he missed one thing:
他们当时听的音乐
the music they were listening to.
这是一项订阅服务 数据流直接进入客户端
It's a subscription service, streams to personal devices.
他们也会保存用户的位置信息
It also keeps geo coordinates.
发过来
Send it through.
我还有五分钟就到
I'm five away.
弗莱迪
Fredi!
谋杀发生时你也在
You're here when it happens.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
你妹妹死于吸毒过量
Your sister died of a drug overdose.
那是她的错 跟我无关
Her fault, not mine.
她并不想死
She didn't want to die.
你本可以救她
You could've saved her.
像你这样的人总是假装没有
People like you pretend there's no such thing
个人责任这种事
as personal responsibility.
没有人逼着她嗑药
No one forced those drugs on her.
但你很喜欢给她药
But you loved giving them to her.
她想要兴奋
She wanted to get high.
因为她想融入我们
Because she wanted to fit in.
但她从未融入过
But she never did.
但我必须得说 她真的
I got to give her credit though, she really,
真的很努力
really tried.
敬艾莉森 希望她安息
So here's to Alison, may she rest in peace.
她虽然有吸毒的问题
She had a little bit of a drug problem,
但她非常有天赋
but she was a very talented girl.
你居然对我开枪
You shot me!
弗莱迪 等等
Fredi, wait!
求你了
Please.
你得听我说
You need to listen to me.
达什 你出去
Dash, get out!
我知道这种感觉
I know what it's like.
沉湎于此
To obsess.
你什么都不知道
You don't know the first thing.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
我整个人生
My whole life,
都在看着人们做出你即将做出的
all I've seen are people making the same decisions
决定
that you're about to make.
然而这并没有用
And it doesn't help.
从来都不管用
It never does.
我要试试看
I'll take my chances.
警♥察♥四十秒之后就会从那扇门冲进来
The police are gonna come walking through that door in 40 seconds.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我为他们做事
Because I work for them.
你骗我
You lied to me?
你得离开这里
You need to leave.
然后任由他再次逍遥法外吗
And let him get away with it again?
我不会让这种事发生的
I am not gonna let that happen.
弗莱迪 你不是这种人
Fredi, you are better than this.
你不是他这种人
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表