剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
He threw a woman out a window, then committed suicide.
好了
Okay.
这部分让我一个人来
During this part, I work alone.
那太可怕了
That's awful.
他也许并非如此计划的
It might not have been all he was planning,
并且他也许有帮凶
and he may have had help.
这是他的吗
Is this his?
应该是
I think so.
设备已识别
萨姆·阿德朗吉
IP地址吻合
你♥爸♥爸也能用它
And your father had access to it?
应该吧
Well, I suppose.
这就是用来搜索梵·艾克的设备
This the device than ran the search on Van Eyck.
梵·艾克
Van Eyck?
前犯罪预防副局长
Former Deputy Chief of Precrime.
是他把你♥爸♥关进来的 对吗
He put your father away, didn't he?
只因欲加之罪
For something that he never did.
或许他只是没机会做
Or maybe didn't have the chance to.
先知们看到他杀死了他的妻子 也就是我母亲
The Precogs saw him murder his wife. My mother.
可他爱她胜过一切
But he loved her more than anything.
警♥察♥还是将他带走了 给他戴上了头铐
The police took him anyway, put him in a halo.
等到犯罪预防终止
By the time Precrime ended
他们放他出来时 她已经因悲伤过度去世了
and they let him out, she'd died of grief,
而他
And he...
他的大脑因遏制系统严重受损
His brain was so scarred by the containment
他甚至忘了她的名字
that he forgot her name.
-所以你才酗酒吗 -你说什么
- Is that why you drink? - Excuse me?
他想说 对你来说肯定很难
He means, that must be hard on you.
我们能见见他吗
Can we see him?
这边请
This way.
"所以你才酗酒吗"
"Is that why you drink?"
你让我把看到的东西告诉你
You said tell you when I saw something.
你懂不懂什么叫耳语啊
Are you familiar with the concept of a whisper?
随便问阿德朗吉的事
Ask what you want about Adrangi,
但别抱太大希望
but don't expect much.
我爸爸现在只关心他的爱好
These days, my father only cares about his hobby.
有人来看你了 爸爸
You have visitors, dad.
快下来
Get down from there.
态度好点 行吗
Go easy, will you?
一向如此
Always.
你看见什么了
So what do you see?
他是你看见的人吗
Is this the guy from your... You know?
我没见过他的脸
I didn't see his face.
这些人想跟你谈谈
These people are here to talk to you.
关于奥莉薇亚·梵·艾克
About Olivia Van Eyck.
-梵·艾克 -别站在那儿
- Van eyck? - You shouldn't stand there.
我跟那只鸟不熟
Not familiar with that bird.
别站在那儿
You shouldn't stand there.
我对钩嘴鵙比较熟悉
Van Dam's Vanga on the other hand.
马达加斯加特有
Native to madagascar.
她不是鸟
She's not a bird.
她是政♥治♥家的妻子 你知道的
She's a politician's wife, but you knew that.
如果是我 我真的不会
I really wouldn't stand...
你当真
Really?
你告诉我要耳语的
You told me to whisper.
你们还没看够吗
Haven't you seen enough?
其实 这才刚刚开始
Actually, I'm just getting started.
我们在你的床边发现了阿德朗吉的平板电脑
We found Adrangi's pad besides your bed.
有人在搜索梵·艾克的安保情况
Someone was researching Van Eyck's security arrangements.
你不会碰巧知道些什么吧
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
搜索
Research?
不
No.
我在这工作 我毕生的工作
My work is here, my life's work.
鸽子
Pigeons?
旅鸽
Passenger pigeons.
一种150年前灭绝的物种
The species went extinct 150 years ago,
我父亲让它们复活了
until my father brought them back.
他曾是个睿智的人
He used to be a brilliant man.
我依然闪耀 宝贝
I still have my moments, darling.
在晴朗的日子里
On the clear days.
-他是如何做到的 -脑机界面
- How does he do that? - Brain-computer interface.
无线信♥号♥♥与头骨中的嵌入物相连接
Wireless signals to an implant embedded in the skull.
你只剩下它们了
They're all you have left.
犯罪预防夺走了你的生活
Precrime took your life away,
你因此责怪梵·艾克 对吗
And you blame Van Eyck for that, don't you?
-什么 -所以你才计划在明天的集♥会♥上杀死他
- What?! - Is that why you plan to kill him at tomorrow's rally?
-什么 不 -这太疯狂了 你不会
- What? No! - That's crazy, you can't...
你知道我怎么看吗
You know what I think?
我认为你和阿德朗吉共同策划了这件事
I think You and Adrangi planned this together,
但有个可怜的护士发现了
but then some poor nurse found out,
所以他把她扔出了窗外
so he threw her out of a window.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
我是清白的
I'm innocent.
-他要跳下去 -我一直都是清白的
- He's gonna jump. - I've always been innocent.
你得逮捕他
You need to arrest him.
-逮捕 -什么
- Arrest?! - What?
不
No!
爸爸
Dad!
站住
Stop!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我搞砸了吗
Did I mess up?
你为什么那么说
What makes you say that?
《辛普森一家人》第75季豪华来袭
The simpsons season 75 spectacular,
-福克斯电视台♥独♥家放送 -还没有消息
- Streaming only on FOX. - No hits yet,
但罗特利基一出现 我就通知你
but I'll let you know when rutledge pops up on the grid.
你在哪儿得到的线索
Where'd you get this lead, anyway?
系统里什么也没有
There's nothing in the system.
一个新的线人
New CI I'm working with.
直觉很准
Good instincts.
只是还不太会与人相处
Just needs a little work on people skills.
别外传 好吗
And keep this between us, will you?
你是指别告诉布莱克
You mean away from Blake?
总有一天 你得把一切都告诉我
One of these days, you're gonna have to tell me everything.
你如果想听细节 应该去找布莱克
If you want details you should ask Blake.
他真的很擅长自吹自擂
He's really good at telling stories about himself.
我们好像打扰了
Oh, looks like we're interrupting something.
挂了
Got to go.
他是你的男朋友吗
Is this your boyfriend?
不是 这是达什 我的同事
No, this is Dash, my colleague.
有个案子要咨♥询♥他
He's consulting on a case.
警方的案子
For the police.
-就这一次 -当然
- This once. - Sure.
同事
"Colleague."
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
我们都用Tinder
We had this thing called tinder.
国外使用的一款约会手♥机♥软件
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom! - What?
我就是这么认识你♥爸♥爸的
It's how I met your father.
你总不能一辈子都在片区里过 劳拉
You can't spend your whole life at the precinct, Lara.
总之 他挺可爱的
Anyway, he's cute.
留下吃晚餐吗
Staying for dinner?
是的 我们打算叫中餐
Yes, we're ordering chinese.
真的吗
We are?!
当然没有
No, we're not.
我来下厨
I'm cooking.
谁要中餐
Who wants Chinese?
黑胶唱片
Vinyl.
我爸爸的收藏品
My dad's collection.
让我想起以前的日子
Turned me on to the oldies.
我听过这首歌♥
I know this one.
伊基·阿塞莉娅的麻烦
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表