"Okay, I'm getting mad again,
"好吧 我又要生气了
so I'm going to stop writing now."
所以我在此搁笔了"
"Please enjoy these chocolates, may contain peanuts."
"请享用这些巧克力 可能含花生[鸡鸡]哟"
Kiss and make up?
亲一个就和好吧
Have sex up against the window and make up?
在窗前打一炮就和好吧
You do have a great view.
你这里风景还真不错
Well, funny you should mention that.
你这么说还真有意思
It's your view.
因为这是你的风景
Come again for Big Fudge?
兄台 再说一次
Congratulations. You're hired.
恭喜你 你被录用了
You are Goliath National Bank's
你是巨人国家银行
newest executive strategy coordinator.
新任执行战略协调员
What is an executive strategy coordinator?
执行战略协调员是什么啊
It's three corporate-sounding words
是几个感觉跟企业有关的词
which, when added together, equal a fake job
合起来造就的一个假职位
for which you get a real paycheck
但你可以得到一份实打实的薪水
in the amount of exactly what you'd make stripping.
和你做脱衣舞娘赚的钱一样多呢
Plus dental. You're welcs.
还有牙科保险 不客气
Now, about that up-against-the-window sex...
现在该靠窗打炮了...
Dude, I don't want to work for a bank.
兄台 我不想在银行工作
Why not?
为什么
Because I have standards.
因为我不是无下限的
You people are whores.
你们这些人就是妓♥女♥
The things you're willing to do just for some money,
为了钱 任人摆布
it's shameful.
不知廉耻
You work in a strip club.
你可是在脱衣舞厅工作呢
Yeah, and I like it.
对 我喜欢我的工作
And I'm good at it.
而且我是行内高手
Barney,
巴尼
if I took this job, you would own me.
如果我接受这份工作 那我就成了你的人
I would be willingly stepping into a cage,
我将得乖乖步入牢笼
which is something I don't do.
这不是我想要的生活
Except on Thursdays,
除了周四
when it's cage night at the Lusty Leopard,
"情欲小野猫"的牢笼夜
but that's a cardboard cage,
可那是个纸板箱牢笼
and I can get out of it any time I want.
我随时都可以出笼
You can?
是吗
Wow, thanks for ruining cage night.
牢笼夜的惊险都被你拆穿了
Come on, Quinn. No.
别这样 昆茵 不
I wouldn't... Nope.
我不会... 不
Don't.
别说了
I think I have some thinking to do.
我想要回去好好想想
I...
我...
Mr. Stinson?
斯丁森先生
Does this mean I get to keep my job?
现在我是不是不用离职了
Yeah, Herm, you can stay.
对 赫姆 你可以留下
Hey, baby, listen.
宝贝 听着
I'm-I'm sorry I flipped out.
我很抱歉 我刚才太激动了
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
To be fair, maybe I'm at fault
说实在的 或许错在我
for loving our child too much,
太爱我们的孩子了
although that is the definition of parenting, so...
尽管这就是为人父母的定义 所以...
All right, good make up.
好吧 算和好了吧
Hey, listen, I went online,
听着 我刚才上网
and I found this Baby Boot Camp thing
发现了一个"宝宝训练营"
that they're doing at a hotel in Paramus this weekend.
这周末会在帕拉默斯的一家酒店举办培训
Baby Boot Camp?
"宝宝训练营"
That sounds great.
听起来不错
Yeah, it's a two-day event...
是啊 这是个两天的项目
We're going.
我们要去
...and there's lots of seminars and classes.
...还有很多研讨会和课程
You've already made the sale.
咱们一定要参加
Anyway, I signed us up.
我已经给我们俩报了名
Not even listening anymore; mentally packing.
完全听不进去 我的心已经开始打包行李了
I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to Paramus
我在想绕过收费口去帕拉默斯的
without hitting any tolls.
最佳路线
This is gonna be great.
这训练营一定很棒
And that was the last time
那就是我最后一次
I'll ever go out with a guy with a mustache.
和留胡子的人约会
This is good.
这次不错
This is nice, not thinking about you-know-who.
不错 我没在想那个谁
Just having a good time
只陶醉其中
and thanking God I didn't grow that mustache.
感谢上帝 我没留胡子
And you,
而你
you're so polite.
你真有礼貌
My ex-fiancé, Wayne, he had no manners.
我的前未婚夫 韦恩 他一点礼貌都没
Wayne had no manners.
韦恩没礼貌
Wayne... manners...
韦恩...礼貌...
Wayne Manor, home of Bruce Wayne,
韦恩庄园 布鲁斯·韦恩的家
better known as Batman,
他以饰演蜘蛛侠而闻名
mentor to Dick Grayson, his orphan ward
迪克·格雷森的导师 韦恩的养子迪克
who at night would don the colorful vestments
在夜晚会在穿上"神奇小子"彩色制♥服♥
of the Boy Wonder, aka...
人们又叫他为
Robin.
"罗宾"
Holy long walk for a short drink of water, Ted.
你喝一口饮料能编这么多啊 泰德
Stop this.
闭嘴
I need you out of my life for real.
我要你离开我的世界
You don't mean that. Yes, I do.
你才不要呢 我就要
No, you don't.
不 你不要
Look how much is changing right now.
泰德 今非昔比啊
Marshall and Lily are having a baby.
马修和莉莉快生孩子了
Barney's shacking up with a girl.
巴尼和一个女人同居了
With your whole world turning upside down,
你的整个世界 发生了翻天覆地的变化
isn't a friendship like this one
你难道不想死死守住
something you want to hold on to as tightly as possible?
我们这样的一段友谊吗
And every time I look at you, it hurts.
每看你一眼 我的心就多痛一分
...and that's the story of my only lesbian experience.
这就是我唯一一次的当拉拉的经历
I'm sorry for going into so much detail.
抱歉 细节部分说太多了
I'll never tell that story again.
我以后再也不讲这事了
Anyway, how's your meal?
对了 饭菜还合胃口吗
Holly, listen, I should probably tell you,
霍莉 听我说 或许我该坦白
um, I'm kind of getting over someone right now.
其实 我对某人仍余情未了
I am so glad you said that.
很高兴听到你这么说
I guess I'm still getting over Wayne.
我对韦恩也还念念不忘
It's been really hard.
要走出一段感情实在太难
Can I interest you in some sorbet?
两位要来份果汁冰糕吗
You two look like you could both use a palate cleanser.
你俩看起来都该"换换口味"了
How's your palate, Ted?
我这顿饭菜合你胃口吗 泰德
Pretty cleansed.
焕然一新
You know, at this seminar,
在研讨会上
there's gonna be the one guy who's, like, Mr. Parenting Expert,
将会有某位自许"育儿专家"的人
keeps interrupting the speakers with his own "important facts."
时不时用自己的"重要观点" 打断讲师的话
And you're gonna be sitting right next to him,
而那个人 就坐在你旁边
so get ready for that.
准备大开眼界吧
Baby, you've been a little sleep deprived lately.
亲爱的 你最近有点睡眠不足
Why don't you let me drive?
不如让我开车吧
You know what, that's not such a bad idea.
这个主意倒是不坏
I mean, the last thing we want is
可我们都不希望看到
for me to get behind the wheel and just...
我一坐上驾驶座就...
Oh, baby, you smell good.
亲爱的 你可真香
When we get to that hotel,
等我们到了酒店
I'm gonna wear your pregnant belly like a hat.
我要与你颠鸾倒凤 缠绵不休
You'll have to buy me a couple of cocktails first.
那你可得先把我灌醉哟
Bar-Barney!
巴 巴尼
Where are we?
我们这是在哪儿
Atlantic City, baby!
大西洋城啊 宝贝
Well, in 14 miles.
其实还有14英里才到
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
And where is Lily?
莉莉人呢
And what did you do to the practice baby?
你对我的"演练宝宝"做了什么
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表