I shouldn't do this.
我不该这么做
I shouldn't do this. What?
我不该这么做 怎么了
This is a bad idea. This is a bad idea!
这是个馊主意 这是个馊主意
What is? I should just go. I should just go!
什么主意 我该走了 我该走了
Okay, okay, just tell me what is going on.
好 好 告诉我发生什么事了
I love my penis, Robin.
我爱我的命根子 罗宾
Oh, Barney, you promised.
巴尼 你保证过的
I do! I love it!
真的 我爱它
If I could kiss it, I would.
如果我能亲它 我一定这么做
I'd be lying if I told you I hadn't tried.
如果说没试过 肯定是骗你的
I'm not comfortable with this conversation.
我不想谈论这个话题
Oh, come on, Robin, it's my penis we're talking about.
拜托 罗宾 我们可是在说我的命根呀
You've seen her she's magnificent. She?
你又不是没见过她 多雄壮呀 "她"
Every penis is a girl, Robin. Everyone knows that.
每条命根子都是个女娃 罗宾 全世界都知道
Like... ships and lake monsters.
比如船舶和水怪
And Gouda!
还有黄波干酪
She's a beauta.
她可是个美人儿
Oh, Gouda.
黄波干酪
Well, I'll be back.
我去去就回
Most of me, anyway.
至少大部分的我 会回来
Don't eat that. What?
别吃那玩意 什么
Whoops! Oh, it's ruined.
哇 这下完了
It's not ruined. Ten second rule.
还没完 十秒定律嘛
Eight, nine, ten, and it's ruined.
八 九 十 好 彻底玩完了
This whole party's ruined.
整个派对都玩完了
I got a basement full of bees,
我的地下室里全是蜜蜂
and Ted almost got into a fight with Mr. Cootes.
泰德差点和库兹先生打起来
Lily, look around.
莉莉 看看周围
Everyone's having an amazing time.
大家都很开心
It's a great party.
这场派对很棒
Okay, maybe it's not a total disaster.
好吧 或许还不算太糟糕
What the hell was that?!
那是怎么回事
So that's what happened in the living room.
这是客厅发生的事
Now I'm gonna tell you what happened in the dining room.
现在我要讲讲餐厅发生的事
Oh, no, that's not what you want.
不 这样可不行
Man, I can't believe these are vegan.
天啊 真不敢相信这些全是素食做的
I've had, like, 20 of 'em.
我吃了大概有20块
I should get the name of this caterer.
我应该打听下负责食物的人的名字
It's my kitten's Bat Mitzvah next week.
下周我要给我家小猫咪办成年礼
She's finally becoming a cat.
她终于长成大猫咪了
Oh, God, you are crazy.
天啊 你真是疯狂
About cats.
喜欢猫咪呀
Cats are so honest and real with their affections.
猫咪的情感诚实而真挚
Ever since my divorce,
自从我离婚后
it's just been one liar after another.
就接连不断地遇到骗子
That's why it's so refreshing to meet someone honest like you,
所以能遇到你这样诚实的人 我很开心
Special Agent Gary Powers.
特工加里·鲍尔斯
Listen...
听着
I think we can agree
我想我们都认同
there's something here.
我们之间存在"暗涌"
Something big...
如汹涌的"大♥波♥"浪
that looks and probably feels real.
仿佛还能看到和感觉到它的真实感
Maybe...
或许
we can go back to your place.
我们能到你家去
I can't ask you to delay intercepting those asteroids.
我不能要求你推迟拦截行星的计划
I do need to intercept those asteroids.
我的确是得拦截那俩"行星"
I think we need to have sex right now.
我觉得我们得立马上♥床♥
Meet me in the upstairs guest bedroom in two minutes.
两分钟后去楼上客房♥找我
I'm just looking for the vegan spring rolls.
我只想找素春卷
Last one, sorry.
最后一个了 抱歉
Two minutes.
两分钟
How can they all be gone? The party just started.
怎么会全没了 派对才刚开始啊
I know, right?
就是说啊
Let's just put on some music.
我们放点音乐吧
I'll, uh, I'll bring out the Gouda,
我去把黄波奶酪拿出来
we'll open a couple of bottles of wine...
然后再开几瓶酒...
that are in the basement.
好像酒还在地下室
Some jerk was just here.
刚有个混♥蛋♥在这儿
And he was all, like,
他嘴里还嘟囔着
"I can't believe these are vegan.
"真不敢相信这些全是素食做的"
I've had, like, 20 of 'em."
"我吃了大概有二十块"
Point me into the direction of this scoundrel.
麻烦指出那个混♥蛋♥在哪里
Um... it was that guy.
就是那家伙
Ted, baby Gouda's coming out. Look alive.
泰德 黄波奶酪即将登场 雀跃点
Lily, these spring rolls... ooh-ee!
莉莉 这些春卷...太赞了
Kitchen, now.
进厨房♥ 快点
I can't believe that he's making us go to work tonight.
真不敢相信今晚他还让我们加班
I mean, I think it's time that somebody took him aside
我觉得是时候有人把他叫到一旁
and told him this is not how you treat your staff.
告诉他不该这样对待自己的员工
Well, I'm sort of busy with the party right now.
我现在正忙活派对的事
Fine. I'll do it myself.
好吧 我自己去
But he's gonna scream at me,
可他肯定会吼我的
and you know that I can't stand up to screaming.
你也知道我受不了别人吼我
Just go talk to him! I think I should go talk to him.
快去跟他说 我这就去跟他说
Barney... Ah, Lily,
巴尼 莉莉
Ted ate all of the spring rolls.
泰德把所有的春卷都吃光了
You could have had anything on that table!
你可以去吃那张桌上的任何东西
Mini pizzas, bacon-wrapped figs, pigs in blankets.
迷你披萨 培根卷无花果 小香肠
There was even talk of an inbound Gouda!
甚至还听说有黄波奶酪
Robin. Okay, listen, I need your help.
罗宾 帮我个忙
I'm about to get in a screaming match with my boss,
我要和我老板比嗓门
and I'm not good at getting screamed at.
我又很怕被人吼
so I need you to warm me up.
所以我需要你给我热身
How? I want you to scream at me.
怎么做 我要你吼我
You know, like you do to strangers
就像你动不动
on the street at the slightest provocation.
就在街上吼陌生人一样
I don't do that.
我才不没有
Come on, lay some of that classic Scherbatsky
快点 拿出点施巴斯基
mean son of a bitch on me.
经典小贱♥人♥的架势来
Treat me like I'm a Girl Scout trying to sell you cookies.
就当我是个在向你兜售饼干的女童子军
Four dollars a box and you're out of Thin Mints?!
四块钱一盒 还没有巧克力饼了
You green little...! I don't do that!
你个穿绿马甲的小混...我才不会这样
Come on, scream at me.
快点 吼我
Like that.
像这种音量
It's fine. Everything's fine.
没事没事 一切都好
Marshall, there is plenty of stuff that I don't get mad about,
马修 我不是那么易怒的人
like the fact that you're serving pigs in blankets without hot mustard.
比如 你的培根卷猪肉没加辣芥末
I'm not the type of person to be driven crazy by a host
我不是那种因主人不为我的培根卷猪肉
who refuses to provide delicious hot mustard
准备美味的辣芥末
in which to dip my pigs in blankets!
就怒气冲天的客人
I'm the type of girl who... keeps her cool.
我可是个...镇定自若的淑女
Who keeps her cool.
镇定自若哟
Wait. Whoa, baby, are you okay?
等等 宝贝你没事吧
Of course. This party is great.
当然了 这个派对太棒了
I am handling this. Oh, God.
我处理得多好呀 上帝啊
No...
别啊
Hummus and veggies?
豆泥和蔬菜
I'm looking for hummus and veggies.
我在找豆泥和蔬菜
Robin, can I talk to you about something very dear to me?
罗宾 我能和你谈谈我非常珍视的东西吗
Promise me this isn't about your penis.
先保证与你的命根子无关
I promise it isn't about my penis.
我保证与我的命根子无关
I'm sorry.
失陪了
Excuse me, sir, could I talk to you in the kitchen?
打扰了 先生 我能和你去厨房♥谈会儿吗
Sorry about that.
不好意思
I don't need this right now, Ted.
现在道歉有屁用啊 泰德
I swear, if there's one more crisis...
我发誓 如果再出什么乱子...
Well, the bees escaped their enclosure,
蜜蜂跑出来了
but no reason to "bee" concerned.
但无需担心"蜂"涌而上
No, there is, we're in big trouble.
骗你的 其实我们麻烦大了
What is that smell?
什么味道
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表