Marshall, you want to watch Star Wars?
马修 你想一起看《星球大战》吗
No, can do, old bean!
抱歉 来不了了 老兄
You see, we're up on the Cape
我们正在鳕鱼角附近航行呢
living the idyllic family lifestyle
过着你憧憬已久的
that you've always dreamed of.
田园式的生活哦
Oh, and I'm pregnant with baby #5!
我又怀上了第五个宝宝啦
But baby #4 isn't even out yet.
你的第四个宝宝还在肚子里呢
I'm just that good!
哥就是这么霸气
Oh, oh, hold on.
等一下
There's somebody wants to say hello to you.
还有人想跟你打招呼
Hey, Ted.
你好啊 泰德
I just wanted to say that things are great,
我要说的是 一切都好极了
and I'm married to that douchey guy in the trucker hat.
我和那个潮帽的人♥渣♥结婚了
Whassup, bra?
你好啊 哥们儿
It turns out it was just you
原来除了你之外
I didn't want to commit to.
我和谁都愿意步入婚姻
and I got back boobs.
而且我也有后胸了哦
So things are great!
真是幸福美满呀
Buh-bye!
回见啰
By the way, Ted, this is Melanie.
对了 泰德 这位是梅勒妮
You'll be seeing a lot more of Melanie.
以后你们会常常见到她的
Wait-wait-wait a minute!
等 等 等一下
Who is Melanie?
梅勒妮是谁啊
Come on, Barney, if there's one thing
得了吧 巴尼 我唯一坚信
I can count on not to change,
不会改变的事
it's you walking in with some random girl on your arm.
就是你搂着陌生女孩走出来
No. No, I don't want that.
不 不 我才不要这样
For the first time in my life,
人生头一次
I don't want to find myself
我不愿意看到自己三年后
in three years with some random girl,
还游荡在花丛中
no matter how many boobs she has.
不管这"花"长了几颗大胸
I want to be with Quinn.
我只想跟昆茵在一起
Guys...
各位
you're gonna be seeing a lot more of Quinn.
以后你们会常常见到昆茵的
Dude, we've been to the Lusty Leopard.
兄弟 我们去过情欲小野猫舞厅
We've seen plenty.
早就全"见"光了
I kind of walked into that one. All right, bye-bye.
我真是挖坑往里跳 好 回见
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
We're living together, I'm excited about it,
我们同居了 我很开心
and I'm getting rid of my mugs.
所以我要丢掉我的杯子
That was mine.
那是我的杯子
Sorry. I don't know which are which.
抱歉 我分不清哪只是我的 哪只是你的
Truth is, I never drink coffee at home.
实话实说 我从没在家泡过咖啡
This one?
这支是我的吗
There!
好
I don't need my coffee mugs 'cause I got yours!
我不需要自己的杯子 因为我有你的
For the rest of my life.
下半辈子都用你的
Or as... long as you'll have me.
或直到...你不要我的那一天
We haven't really talked about the future.
我们还没认真讨论过未来
Did I make things awkward?
我是不是把事情弄得尴尬了
Just keep smashing mugs.
继续摔你的杯子吧
Or donate them.
也可以把它们捐了
Point is,
问题是
I plan on being with you for a long time.
我打算和你长相厮守
You okay with that?
你对此有意见吗
Sounds great.
听起来还不错
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
No, no, it's great.
没关系 挺好的
A guy has to be the first one to let 'er rip.
男人就先"放"开啊
I was actually hoping this would happen soon.
其实我一直希望这事早点发生
I've been crop-dusting the patio for weeks.
我都躲在阳台上悄悄放屁好几周了
The patio!
阳台呀
I've been going out on the street,
我都是去街上
like, exactly this time every night.
每天晚上 就在这个时间
Where are you, blond man?!
金发男 你在哪里
Show yourself!
快快现身
I will be at my mother's.
我回娘家了
We're a real couple now, aren't we?
我们现在是真正的情侣了 对吧
We are.
没错
Hey, buddy, I get that you're bummed.
兄弟 我知道你很沮丧
But I got a good feeling about 2015.
可我预感2015会有好事发生
I think that's gonna be your year.
那一定会是"泰德年"
Kids, that was the one time I ever lost faith
孩子们 那是我唯一一次对于
in the idea that my life would be better in three years.
"未来三年我会过得更好"这件事失去信心
And what's funny is, three years from that moment,
有趣的是 三年之后
my life was amazing.
我的人生变得妙不可言
All right! It's trilogy time!
好 又到三部曲时刻了
Can I just lodge one complaint?
我能发表一下抗♥议♥吗
This is a guy's tradition.
这可是我们男子汉的传统
It's kind of a lame move on Ted's part to bring a chick.
泰德居然带个妞来 大煞风景啊
Come on, dude... cut him some slack.
算了 放过他吧
I know. He loves her.
我明白 他深爱着她
And I'll give him this: she is pretty damn cute.
而且她也太他妈可爱了吧
Thank God she takes after her mother.
幸好她长相随她妈
All right, let's watch this thing!
好 开播吧
TV...
电视机
play Star Wars trilogy.
播放星战三部曲
Play Star Wars tril...
播放星战三部
You know what? Screw it.
算了 不试了
Okay, you are about to see something awesome.
你即将看到画面 很精彩哟
And just know this:
而且记住
Han shot first.
是韩先开枪
I wonder if things'll be a lot different
我很好奇 等2018年再看三部曲时
when we watch the trilogy again in 2018.
情况会不会变得大不一样
I hope not.
我希望一切不要变
Oh, that was awesome.
爽翻天啊
You were right not weird. No.
你说得对 一点都不奇怪 是的
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表