Nobody picks up chicks like you.
手到妞来 无人可及
You're handsome,
你英俊潇洒
debonair,
玉树临风
everything I wish I could be.
是我梦寐以求的目标
I'm starting to think this never happened.
我开始觉得是你在瞎吹了
Let you finish.
听你自己慢慢道来
You're smooth, charismatic,
你处事圆滑 魅力超群
"Sauve."
嗡嗡而痒
I think you mean "suave."
你是想说"温文尔雅"吧
So you do remember.
你果然记得那一晚
But there's one thing
但有一件事
even a master ladies' man like you could never do,
是连你这样的大情圣也无法完成的
and if you could ever do it,
如果你做到了的话
it would be worth 500 points.
就可获得500分
You have my attention, my slightly shorter friend.
愿闻其详 我那身高略矮的朋友
Here's the challenge.
这个挑战就是
Get a girl's phone number while you're wearing a dress.
穿着裙子要到女生的电♥话♥
Challenge...
挑战
accomplished.
完成了
That's right.
没有错
Last year, I slapped on a dress,
去年 我随便套上一条裙子
took a few laps around this very bar,
在这酒吧里晃荡了几步
and I got this:
就拿到了
the phone number of one Stephanie McColgan.
某个叫丝黛芬妮·麦考根的女人的电♥话♥
Later that night, I took off my pantyhose,
那天晚上 我脱下了我的连裤♥袜♥
and gave her panties... my hose.
和她的"裤"里乾坤 "连"成一体
That's right, Ted.
是的 泰德
I am 500 points ahead.
我领先了500分
Until you can get a girl's digits while wearing a dress,
除非你也能穿着裙子要到女生的电♥话♥
you and I will never be even.
否则你永远都赶不上我
You know what? The super's probably waiting for me,
算了 管♥理♥员♥估计在等我了
and I just remembered there's a spare key under the doormat,
而且我刚想起来 备用钥匙在门垫下
so good night. Wait, wait. Ted, don't go.
晚安了 等等 泰德 先别走
Barney, I am leaving.
巴尼 我要走了
I'm afraid this is just one of those nights
恐怕今晚也会成为众多被我们
we're probably going to forget.
淡忘的夜晚之一了
I don't think so, dude. Look.
我可不这么觉得 老弟 你看
If you're just joining us, the World Wide News
如果你刚开始收看本节目 环球新闻
eye in the sky traffic chopper is out of control over Manhattan
空中播报直升机在曼哈顿上空失控
and being piloted by our own Robin Scherbatsky.
现在正由本台的罗宾·施巴斯基驾驶
This probably won't end well.
估计会机毁人亡
Kids, every now and then, New York has a moment
孩子们 纽约时不时就会出现
when every eye in the city is watching the same thing.
让全城人♥民♥共同关注一件事的时刻
This was one of those moments.
今晚就是其中之一
We all watched breathlessly as the pilot on the ground
我们全都屏息观看地面上的飞行员
told her what to do,
指导着罗宾驾驶
and against all odds,
最后 突破了重重困难
your Aunt Robin landed that helicopter.
你们的罗宾阿姨成功着陆了
I did it.
我成功了
I did it!
我成功了
The pilot survived and made a full recovery.
飞行员活了下来 并完全康复
And Robin?
而罗宾呢
It's Robin Scherbatsky, everybody!
各位 罗宾·施巴斯基来了
Thank you so much.
多谢各位
Oh, okay...
别 别
Robin got famous.
罗宾一夜成名
In the next few days, she would...
接下来几天里 她将会
meet the Mayor,
被市长接见
go on Letterman
登上莱特曼晚间秀
and even have a deli sandwich named after her.
甚至还拥有了以她命名的熟食三明治
But most importantly, that night,
但最重要的是 那天晚上
she got a call, text or e-mail
几乎所有认识她的人都给她
from almost everyone she'd ever met.
打来了电♥话♥ 发来了短♥信♥或邮件
Hey, Marshall.
马修啊
Hey, Lil.
莉莉啊
Hey, Barney.
巴尼啊
Yes, I know you're dating a stripper.
是 我知道你的女朋友是脱衣舞娘
Hey, Dad.
老爸啊
You proud of your little girl?
为你家姑娘感到骄傲不
Okay, I'll keep trying.
好吧 我会继续努力的
Babe, I think I know why you had
亲爱的 我知道你为什么
that sex dream about Ranjit. Why?
做春梦会梦到兰吉特了 为什么
Think about it.
你想想看
The way he talks about his kids.
他谈起自己孩子时慈爱的表情
He's a wonderful father.
简直就是个模范老爹啊
Just like Papa Smurf, Bill Cosby...
就跟蓝精灵爸爸 比尔·科斯比一样
George Washington, the father of our country.
还有乔治·华盛顿 我们的国父
You're attracted to great dads.
你对“好爸爸”情有独钟
And that's why you love me.
所以你才会爱上我
Because I'm going to be the greatest dad ever.
因为我将成为史上最好最棒的爸爸
Sure, that must be it.
没错 肯定是这个原因
Lily decided not to tell Marshall
莉莉决定不告诉马修
about her dream involving Frankenstein
她也曾梦见和科学怪人
and the tea cup from Beauty and the Beast.
还有《美女与野兽》中的小茶杯缠绵的事
That one was just for her.
这是属于她的小秘密
Okay, Barney, I got to go.
巴尼 我该走了
What?
什么
In the middle of
今晚才过了一半
"The Night You Got Locked Out in Your Pajamas
这个"你穿着睡衣被锁在门外
"And Robin Landed a Freaking Helicopter
罗宾成功降落了直升机
and There's Still Time to Reunite Genesis?"
而我们还有时间重组创世纪乐团"之夜
罗宾成功降落了直升机
你穿着睡衣被锁在门外
Dude, you got your wish.
老兄 你的愿望已经达成了
It's a night we'll always remember.
我们将永远铭记今夜
Why can't we just go home?
何不就此回家呢
I can't go home, Ted. Why not?
我不能回家 泰德 为什么
Because... I'm dating a stripper.
因为 我的女友是脱衣舞娘
Yes, I've seen your bus ad.
是 我看见你那公车广♥告♥了
I get it.
我知道
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Every night, between 9:00 P.M. and 4:00 A.M.,
每天晚上 从9点到凌晨4点
I'm in hell.
我像活在人间地狱里
All I can think about is what Quinn is doing
脑中所想 尽是昆茵在干什么
and where she is doing it and who she is doing it on.
在哪里干 在谁身上干
If I don't do something to take my mind off of it...
不做别的事来忘却忧愁的话...
You're lucky that you can just go sit around the house, Ted.
能安稳的想宅就宅 也是种幸福 泰德
I don't have that option.
而我却没有这幸福的权力
You're in love with this girl.
你真的爱上了这个女孩
I really am, Ted.
是的 泰德
I mean...
毕竟...
she's a stripper.
她可是个脱衣舞娘
Later that night...
那天晚上晚些时候
The next night,
隔天晚上
all I wanted to do was enjoy a night at home.
我只想要好好待在家里一晚
But there was something I had to do.
但有件事我不得不去做
It wasn't easy,
这是个艰难的挑战
Okay.
好
Now we're even.
现在我们打成平手了
500 points.
500分
Scoreboard.
记分板
More than a legendary night we'd remember forever,
比起一个令人永远铭记的传奇之夜
Uncle Barney needed a bro to help him forget.
巴尼叔叔更需要兄弟来让他忘却烦恼
In this case, a bro in a dress.
而这次 则是一个穿着裙子的兄弟
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Are you wearing perfume?
你擦了香水吗
It's a unisex fragrance. It was in Details.
是男女皆可用的香氛 《细节》都有提过
It's nice. It's perfume.
挺好闻的 其实就是香水
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表