He's taking me out
他会带我去
to a really nice restaurant out in the Hamptons.
汉普顿斯一家高档餐厅吃饭
It's right on the water,
那是一家水上餐厅
so afterwards we'll take a walk on the beach in the moonlight.
饭后我们可以在月光下手牵手 漫步沙滩
You should probably go.
你该走了
I don't know. It sounds pretty intimate.
我也不知道 刚才你的描述让我心驰向往
I'm serious. I feel like I misled you.
我说真的 我总觉得自己误导你了
Madam, I came here to wash your dishes.
女士 我是来帮你洗碗的
Nothing more.
别无他意
Whoa! What was that!? What was what?
那是怎么回事 什么怎么回事
This guy and Barney just shared a look!
这个人刚和巴尼交换了眼色
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
They did it again!
他们又来了
This whole thing stinks, I tells ya!
老娘告诉你们 这招太损了
It stinks!
会断子绝孙的
Lily, are you really suggesting that Barney spent six months
莉莉 你真的以为巴尼会花六个月的时间
commuting back and forth to Hoboken
来回奔波于霍博肯和纽约
to learn a signature cooking style of a restaurant he doesn't even like
去学他不喜欢的那家餐馆的拿手绝活
so he could win a bet he hadn't even made yet?
就为了赢一个那时还没打的赌吗
Yeah, the whole thing stinks.
对 这件事是够损的
No, it's not possible, okay?
不 这不可能
I was the one who said let's go to Shinjitsu...
我才是那个经常说要去武士餐馆的人
Bless you.
上帝保佑你
How could Barney have...
巴尼怎么可能...
You brilliant bastard.
你个足智多谋的混♥蛋♥
It's all so obvious now.
现在一清二楚了
For the past, oh, I don't know how long, five years,
我不知道有多久了 大概五年吧
every time I've said, "Let's go to Shinjitsu,"
每次我说 咱们去武士餐馆吧
Bless you.
上帝保佑你
You've sneezed.
你就打喷嚏
Every time.
每次都这样
And little by little...
慢慢地...
Let's go to Shinjitsu.
咱们去武士餐馆吧
Bless you. Bless you.
上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你
...you forged the association in my brain.
你让我形成了一个条件反射
So what should we do for dinner?
我们晚饭吃什么
Let's go to Shinjitsu.
咱们去武士餐馆吧
Oh, bless you. Thanks.
上帝保佑你 谢谢你
Until eventually...
最后
Yes, I know I said that we'd be back Sunday,
没错 我是说我们星期天才回来
but guess what? We are back now!
但是我们现在就回来了
Now what on earth...
你到底
Stop bouncing!
别跳了
What on earth would make you think that we'd be okay with this?
你到底凭什么觉得我们会不介意
Let's go to Shinjitsu.
咱们去武士餐馆吧
When you were sick for a week last year,
去年你生病的那一周
I had Shinjitsu like six times.
我去了六次武士餐馆
You had the knife skills...
你有手段
you had the trigger...
你有触发器
All you needed then was to want something from me.
你只需等着守株待兔
And then one day... those somethings came a-busting out.
然后有天 那两只兔子突然蹦了出来
I am gonna have to walk this earth,
虽然我的胸部惨遭巴尼毒手
knowing Barney has touched my boobs.
但我也会好好活下去的
Yeah. It stays with you.
对 一生的耻辱啊
His email reminders don't help.
他个贱♥人♥会发邮件提醒你的
Okay, Lily, this is ridiculous.
够了 莉莉 这事太荒谬了
If you want to call the bet off...
如果你想取消这次打赌
Great! The bet's off!
太好了 那就取消
Let me finish.
让我说完
Here's the deal: If you let me just see them--
条件如下 如果你让我只看
no touching, just looking-- for one minute...
不摸 只是盯着看 一分钟
30 seconds. For 30 seconds,
三十秒 三十秒
in a well-lit photography studio...
在一个光线充足的摄影室
In the alley. In the alley...
在一个巷子里 在一个巷子里
then we'll cancel this entire wager completely.
然后我们就彻底取消这次赌注
Do we have a deal?
行不行
I totally think you should take the deal.
我真心觉得你应该答应
I don't think we have a choice.
我们别无选择了
Go on, take the deal.
行了 答应他吧
I'll... think about it.
我 考虑考虑吧
So you're doing the dishes...
刚才你说到你在洗碗...
I'm doing the dishes.
我在洗碗
All done.
完工
Congratulations.
恭喜
Your karmic slate is clean and lemony fresh.
你的良心基石已经清洗干净 而且带股柠檬清香
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
See, now I can start anew,
瞧 现在我可以重新出发
and hopefully end up as happy as you and, uh...
并希望能和你们一样幸福
Sorry, what's his name?
抱歉 他叫什么
Whose name? Your fiancétobe.
谁 你的准未婚夫
Oh! His name is Klaus.
他叫克劳斯
Klaus. Klaus.
克劳斯 克劳斯
German name.
德国名
Yeah, German guy. Hmm.
对 德国男人嘛
When you were living in Germany,
当你住在德国时
and we were doing the whole long-distance thing...
就是我们异地恋时
wasn't there a Klaus in your class?
你班上是不是有个人叫克劳斯
There was a Klaus in my class.
是有个叫克劳斯的
And you and Klaus were close. Not that close.
你和克劳斯走得很近吧 不是很近
Yes, yes, you and the Klaus from your class were quite close.
就是 你和你班上的克劳斯是走得很近
Kind of close.
普通近
Was that your Klaus? My Klaus?
他是你的克劳斯吗 我的克劳斯
In your class. In my class?
你班上的那位 我班上的那位
Is your Klaus the kind of close Klaus from your class?
你的克劳斯是班上和你走得很近的那位克劳斯吗
Yes.
是的
You didn't cheat on me with Klaus, did you?
你没背着我和他乱搞吧
No. No, I did not.
没 没 绝对没有
Okay, new question.
好 下一个问题
After we broke up, how long were you single
我们分手后 你空窗了多久
before you and Klaus started dating?
才和克劳斯恋爱的
Oh, how long... um, well, we broke up in April, so...
多久 我们是四月分手的
a day and a half.
一天半
Oh, you have got to be kidding me!
天啊 你在跟我开玩笑吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
So I've spent the last six years feeling like
我在过去六年里
I completely betrayed you, when in truth, you...
都觉得是我背叛了你 结果你...
No, you know what?
不 你知道吗
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行啦
Just let yourself off the hook on a technicality!
你快摆脱你的罪恶感吧
Forget the fact that you did cheat on me!
忘记你曾经背叛过我的事实
Forget it? I will never forget it. Okay?
忘记 我永远都不会忘记
I will never stop regretting it,
我会一直忏悔下去
because what we had meant that much to me!
因为我们的过往对我而言十分重要
I just... I wish it had meant something to you, too.
我只是 希望在你心里也同样重要
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
I loved you! Did you?
我曾深爱你 是吗
Yes.
是的
We had such an amazing time together.
我们曾一起度过很美好的日子
Do you remember that night
你还记得那晚
we found that crazy videotape of Barney?
我们发现了巴尼那卷疯狂的录影带
Game night.
游戏之夜
We played that ridiculous game Marshall invented.
我们玩马修发明的那个扯淡游戏
Marshgammon.
马修棋
We've played it a few times since. I still don't get it.
后来我们又玩过几次 但我还是没搞懂
Remember the night we met?
记得我们相遇的那晚吗
I remember you not letting me kiss you.
我记得你不让我吻你
Remember why?
记得为什么吗
You had this ridiculous idea
因为你有个古怪的想法
that the moment leading up to the kiss...
认为双唇慢慢靠近的过程
The drum roll.
那种暧昧的气氛
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表