It wouldn't even make sense.
这完全不合理
It doesn't have to make sense. It's chemistry.
不是凡事都要求合理的 感觉是很奇妙的
Look, I've always had a sixth sense about these things.
我的第六感向来对这种事很敏锐
And now that I'm pregnant...
再加上现在我怀孕了
with this idea in my mind-uterus,
我以大脑为子♥宫♥ 孕育这个想法
I see things even clearer.
我现在看得更清楚了
You and Barney have the kind of chemistry
巴尼和你对彼此的感觉
that just doesn't go away. Really?
都没有消失殆尽 真的吗
Then why is he trying to LeBron anything that moves?
那他为什么想要鼓捣所有会动的东西呢
Did this not work for you
你不买♥♥账是因为
because A) vampires are played out,
A 吸血鬼这招被人玩烂了
or B) claiming that I also invented Facebook
或是B 同时宣称我还是FACEBOOK的创始人
was kind of a hat on a hat?
这个谎有点扯太大了
You're the reason he never called Nora.
他是因为你 才没有给诺拉打电♥话♥
You're the reason he's only test-marketing tonight.
也是因为你 他今晚才只有在这做市场调查
And you're the reason he keeps striking out on purpose.
更是因为你 他总是故意把其他女人三振出局
Chemistry.
这就是爱情
Whoa! Ted!
哇 泰德
Is that really you on the cover of New York magazine?
《纽约》杂♥志♥封面上的人真是你吗
Now, you say "yes""
你要说 是啊
Please stop. Schmosby.
快别说了 尿斯比
What's this about a magazine?
这个杂♥志♥讲的什么
You know what, Clay? It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的 克雷
You know what? It is a big deal.
我告诉你 这可是件大事啊
Clay, my friend Ted is designing a skyscraper, Clay.
克雷 我朋友泰德正在设计一幢摩天大楼
What have you been up to, Clay?
你最近都在干嘛呢 克雷
Well, I'm still working at the rental car company...
我还在汽车租凭公♥司♥上班
Bravo, bravo, Clay.
不错不错
Any major publications want to write an article
有没有出版社想写一篇
on your sweet rental car gig?
关于你汽车租凭公♥司♥的文章啊
No, no articles.
没有
My life's pretty dull.
我的生活很沉闷
I guess the only news is this little gal.
我最近唯一的新闻是这个小家伙
Oh, my God, wook at the wittle baby.
老天爷啊 快看这个小宝贝
She is so cute.
她太可爱了
All I want to do is put her little feet
我好想把她的小脚
in my mouth.
放进我的嘴巴里
You've created something truly beautiful.
你创造了这么一个可人儿
She is my everything.
她是我的全部
I mean, it's kind of a big deal...
我觉得这也算见大事吧
the building, you know?
摩天大楼耶 对吧
Hey, little one.
小家伙
So, this little angel's already sleeping through the night?
这位小天使晚上不哭闹 都能一觉睡到天亮啦
I've had some sleepless nights...
我设计这幢大楼时
designing this building.
试过彻夜未眠
Nothing symbolic about that.
这无任何象征意义
Let it go.
算了吧
There is no chemistry left between me and Barney.
我和巴尼对彼此没有任何感觉
We're done.
我们早结束了
Oh really? Prove it. Go tell him.
真的吗 证明给我看 去告诉他
Why would I go tell him that?
我为什么要去告诉他这个
Because deep down, even if he isn't aware of it himself,
即便现在巴尼还没有意识到 但在内心深处
Barney wants to be with you.
他是想和你在一起的
And if it's not gonna happen,
如果你们不可能
he deserves to know.
他理应知道结果
Fine.
好吧
Barney, just so everything is crystal clear...
巴尼 一切都显而易见
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
Let's show Cleveland how it's done.
我们要用行动 秀给克利夫兰看
** The chills that you spill up my back *
* 你溅落在我背上的冰水
** Leave me filled with satisfaction *
* 让我心满意足
** When we're done, satisfaction of what's to come *
* 我们结束后 结果甚为满意
** I couldn't ask for another *
* 我别无他求
** Now I couldn't ask for another *
* 现在的我 别无他求
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
One, two, three
一 二 三
** Groove is in your heart *
* 心花怒放
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
** Groove is in the heart *
* 心花怒放
Barney... I...
巴尼... 我...
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, my God, it's Nora.
我的天 是诺拉
Nora's finally calling me back.
诺拉终于回我电♥话♥了
Wait, you said you never called her.
等等 你说你没打给她
I lied. I called her, like, five times.
我撒谎了 我打了 大概五次吧
Wait, wait!
等等
You of all people know how much I suck at these things.
我超不会处理这种状况 这点你是最清楚的了
You gotta help me. Please?
你一定要帮我 求你了
Just once I would like
这是我第一次
to see what it feels like to not screw things up.
想认真做好一件事
Yeah, mm-hmm.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, Nora. Thanks for calling me back.
诺拉 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Um, hey, hi. The-the-the reason that, um,
你好 那个 我打给你
I called is, uh...
是为了...
To tell you how I feel about you.
告诉你我对你的感觉
...to tell you how I feel about you.
告诉你我对你的感觉
I know we didn't work out the first time...
虽然第一次我们以分手告终
I know we didn't work out the first time...
虽然第一次我们以分手告终
...and I know it doesn't make any sense...
而我知道那并不能说明什么
...and I know it doesn't make any sense...
而我知道那并不能说明什么
...but I can't shake the feeling that we belong together.
但我们是属于彼此的 这个想法在我心中挥之不去
...but I can't shake this feeling
但我们是属于彼此的
that we belong together.
这个想法在我心中挥之不去
Is there any part of you that wants to try again?
你是否愿意再给我一次机会
Is there any part of you that wants to try again?
你是否愿意再给我一次机会
Baby, I can't take it anymore.
亲爱的 我憋不住了
I've gotta tell somebody that we're pregnant.
我好想告诉大家你怀孕了
Eriksen, stay strong.
埃里克森 坚持住
We're keeping this secret.
我们要死守这个秘密
There's babies everywhere.
到处都是孩子
It's like a minefield of cuteness.
处处充满着童趣
Look at this little bastard.
看看这个小混♥蛋♥
Marshall, stop it. Stay strong.
马修 停 坚持住
You can't let holding some, some little baby...
你不能这样抱小宝宝
oh, with the cute little cheeks
看他可爱的的小嫩颊
and the... the little arms
他的小藕臂
and little legs...
还有小粉腿
This son of a bitch has knee dimples.
这个小混♥蛋♥还有膝盖窝
Let's go tell everyone I'm pregnant.
快向众人宣布我怀孕了
Yeah!
好
You okay?
你没事吧
Nope. You?
没事 你呢
Not excessively.
不太好
You want to talk about it?
要聊聊吗
Not even a little.
打死也不说
Might make you feel better.
说出来可能会好受些
Okay, fine, I'll make you a deal:
好的 这样吧
you go first,and then
你先说 而我
I'll stick with my thing about not talking about it.
则坚持打死也不说
Okay.
好的
All my friends from high school,
我的高中同学
they're here with their wives, their kids.
都有了美妻娇儿
Me? My date for the night is a sticky magazine.
我呢 整晚只有奶乎乎的杂♥志♥作伴
Sounds like high school all over again.
听起来像是高中再现
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表