This is about principle.
这是原则问题
Hey, Ted. I'm ready to go.
泰德 我准备好了
And you must be "Principle."
肯定是你唤醒了他的"原则"吧
Ah, on a separate note, guys, this is Maya.
另外说一下 各位 这是玛雅
I just met her out in the hall.
我刚在大厅遇到的
We have a lot in common,
我们有很多共同点
such as our mutual love of country music,
比如我们都热爱乡村音乐
NASCAR and Jeff Foxworthy. Just go with it.
纳斯卡赛车 杰夫·兹沃西 不许插嘴
She needed a ride out of the city,
她想搭个便车出城
and we have an extra seat in the car, so...
我们又正好多个座位 所以
Okay, let's hit it!
好 我们出发吧
Wow, it's come to this.
事情居然演变成这样
You could help a friend,
你本来可以帮助一个朋友
but instead, you're choosing the hot girl in the tight tank top.
但你却选择了穿紧身吊带的辣妹
Your training is complete!
你出师了
I'm so proud of this kid!
我真为你感到骄傲
But seriously, the storm's coming in,
但话说回来 暴风就要来了
so dump the hoochie and wheels up.
甩了这个小妞 咱们快撤吧
You promised me a seat.
但你说好捎上我的
Oh, for God's sake.
我的上帝啊
You two both go. I'll stay here.
你俩都去 我留下
What? Lily, no! Shotgun!
什么 莉莉 别啊 副驾归我
You're staying. Then Lily can come!
不带你 那莉莉能去了
Wha...? No, no, no, I'll stay here. Why?
什么 不不不 我就呆这儿 为什么
I just want some time away from you!
因为我想一个人待会儿
What?
什么
Marshall, I'm sorry. I love you,
马修 对不起 我爱你
but I haven't had a second alone in weeks!
但我这个星期一点私人时间都没有
It's summer vacation!
现在可是暑假呀
All I want to do is sit in the bathtub
我只想坐在浴缸里
and read a book, but now...
静静地看书 但现在
Baby, I forgot to bring a book.
宝贝 我忘了拿书进来
Do you mind reading yours out loud?
你不介意大声念给我听吧
Hey, it's been no picnic for me either.
我也没觉得有多好啊
You don't even do the voices.
你的声音都没有分角色
Blocked number.
匿名电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
RJ? It's your father.
RJ吗 我是爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
It means so much that you called.
你的电♥话♥对我来说意义重大
Ha! I knew that you wanted him to call.
我就知道你在等你♥爸♥电♥话♥
Busted!
被我猜对了吧
That was you?
刚才是你
I really think you should slap him.
我真觉得你该扇他
You should slap him!
绝对该扇
Slap him. Slap him.
使劲扇 使劲扇
Two cheeks, no waiting.
两边脸 出手吧
Good, 'cause I really think I'm gonna slap him!
很好 因为我真的忍♥不住了
So, boogieboarding? Boogieboarding.
话说趴板 继续趴板
Come on, Ted.
拜托 泰德
You're gonna give some random floozy a ride,
你宁可载不认识的妓♥女♥
but not take Barney?
也不愿意载巴尼
Floozy?!
妓♥女♥
If she's going, I'm not going!
如果有她 我就不去了
Lily, you're staying. Let's go.
莉莉 你留这儿 我们走
If Lily's staying, then I'm staying!
如果莉莉不去 我也不去
Then I'm going. Then I'm going.
那我走 那我也走
You can't go, Marshall, 'cause I'm going.
你留下 马修 因为我要去
If Barney's going, I'm not going! Then I can go.
如果巴尼去 我就不去 那我就能去了
Then I'm staying. Then I'm staying.
那我不去了 我也不去了
Then I'm going. Then I'm not going.
那我去 那我就不去了
Okay, you know what? I'm going.
你们爱去不去 反正我是要走
This storm's been on Doppler radar for a week.
多普勒雷达连续一周都在报这场暴风雨
I'm the only one who prepared for it.
我是唯一一个为之做准备的人
And you all made fun of me. So guess what?
你们还都嘲笑我 所以我决定
This Boy Scout is taking a hike. Good-bye!
童子军要孤身上路了 再见
Maya, real quick,
玛雅 问一句
did you think there was anything here, or...
你觉得咱俩有戏吗
Oh, I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友
Good-bye!
再见
Um, Ted...?
泰德
The time for evacuation is over.
疏散时间已经结束
Everyone should now go inside and be prepared
在天气情况好转前
to stay inside until weather conditions improve,
大家请留在室内
which won't likely be until Sunday afternoon.
在周日下午前 请勿外出
We're stuck here?
我们被困住了吗
Okay, let's not panic.
大伙儿别慌
You know what? Let's panic.
你们可以慌了
Hey, if we don't make it through the night,
如果我们熬不过今晚
I want you guys to know, and I really mean this...
我希望你们知道 我是发自肺腑地后悔
I wish I had branched out and made more friends in my 20s.
20多岁时没拓展交际圈 多交几个朋友
Well, I'm going to go to the bathroom.
好了 我要去厕所了
By myself, I guess.
只身前往
Watch out for bears.
小心有熊出没哦
Since this might be the end,
既然我们都快完蛋了
I gotta confess something.
那我就坦白一件事吧
Can I?
可以吗
Might as well.
如你所愿
Barney and I have been doing the wild thing...
其实 我跟巴尼有一腿
this whole time.
一直在暗中偷♥情♥
Except a brief period last year
去年短暂地停过一阵
when he was shacking up with Marshall's mom.
因为当时他忙着搞马修的妈妈
but luckily, three-ways were on the menu, so...
但幸运的是 当时我们有一起玩3P 所以
Marshall, you know she didn't say any of that, right?
马修 你知道她根本没说这些 对吧
I know, but I just want to slap him so bad!
我知道 可我就是想狠狠地扇他
But that tie is so stupid!
但那条领带看着又那么弱智
But the slap would feel so good!
但那巴掌扇起来又那么爽
But he hates that tie so much!
但他又那么讨厌那条领带
Perhaps I can help.
也许我能帮你
Marshall, ask yourself this question:
马修 你好好想一想
why today?
为什么是今天
He hasn't said anything about that tie for weeks,
他在过去的几个星期 都毫无怨言
and yet, suddenly today,
可突然就在今天
he can't wear it another second?
他怎么连一秒都忍♥不住了
No, there's a reason.
凡事皆有因
You've got something coming up.
你接下来一定有什么重要的事
Something where you're on display,
因为它 你就象待宰的羔羊
vulnerable...
无力反抗
exposed.
被迫示众
It's not work-related.
这和工作无关
No, this is relationship stuff.
对 应该是和感情有关
You're trying to impress someone.
你想给某人留下好印象
In the lie you told,
在你一开始编的故事里
you said you were being chased by two goons.
你说有两个暴徒在追杀你
So it's two people.
所以你要见的是两个人
A couple, perhaps.
或许是一对夫妇
You're meeting Nora's parents tomorrow!
你明天要去见诺拉的父母
Wrong!
猜错了
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!
错上加错 大错特错
It's in two days, and I really want them to like me!
其实是后天 人家真的很想讨得他们的欢心
Oh-ho! Therapisted!
专家就是牛
Shrinked? Shrunk?
你是心理医生 还是精神病医生
We'll figure it out.
我们回头再研究吧
So, boogie-boarding.
那么 说回滑板的事
Boogie-boarding.
继续趴板的故事
Hey, Lily, can I talk to you for just a second?
莉莉 能和你单独说点事吗
Marshall, if I'm in here to brush your teeth,
马修 如果你叫我进来是帮你刷牙的话
I swear to...
老娘誓将
I'm sorry that I've been so needy lately.
抱歉 我这段时间这么黏人
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表