Am I right?
对吧
This is the men's room.
这里是男厕所
I know.
我知道
I'm a dude.
哥是个纯爷们儿
Listen, there's something you should know.
听着 有件事我要坦白
I lied.
我说谎了
I only kind of liked Annie Hall.
我不是特别喜欢《安妮·霍尔》
I gots to know!
我一定要知道
Sweet...
我的亲娘
mother... of God.
七舅老爷
Ted, are you ok? You look freaked out.
泰德 你还好吧 你像是被吓坏了
I'm not freaked out.
我才没有吓坏呢
I was freaked out. Why?
我吓得要死 为什么
'Cause I had just discovered that Janet McIntyre was...
因为我刚刚发现 珍妮特实在是
Amazing!
无所不能
为素昧平生者捐献肾脏
普林斯顿神童珍妮特·麦金泰尔
And then, the wall went up.
接着 那堵信息墙出现了
Okay, you looked at Janet McIntyre's Internet extravaganza.
好吧 你们看完了珍妮特·麦金泰尔的网络传奇
Here's the other half of the card.
这里是卡片剩下的那一半
Wait. Should we do this? I...
等等 我们这么做对吗 我
I don't know. I mean, my soul says no,
我不知道 我的内心在说不要看
but these hideous yellow walls scream yes.
可这些惨不忍♥睹的黄色墙在狂喊 看吧
Should I just stop, or...?
我要不要停手 还是
Sweet mother of God!
我的亲娘七舅老爷
A dog in Ottawa ran all the way to Saskatoon!
一只狗居然从渥太华跑到萨斯卡♥通♥去了
What?
干嘛
We figured out the Janet thing.
我们刚人肉完珍妮特
I'm catching up on Canada.
现在我要补补加拿大的新闻
You're with me on this, right?
你和我想得一样 对吧
Otherwise, I can go down, and I can get the card.
不然我可以下楼去 把卡捡回来
Absolutely. Oh baby
当然一样 亲爱的
And so the gender remained a secret,
于是孩子的性别仍然是个谜
but Janet McIntyre's life no longer was.
不过珍妮特·麦金泰尔的人生则真♥相♥大白
There was only one problem.
问题来了
Ted, what's going on?
泰德 你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Did I mention that I'm the youngest architect
我是否提到过 在下是纽约历史上
in New York history to have a skyscraper built?
最年轻的摩天大楼设计者
Oh. So, I'm not quite
所以 我们之间的差距
as far beneath you as you might think.
没有你想得那么大
Why would I think that?
我怎么会那么想呢
No reason, but this one time in sixth grade,
不知道 不过六年级时
I saw a raccoon trapped in a gutter, and I told my dad,
我看到一只浣熊掉沟里了 然后我告诉我爸
and the firemen came and got it out,
最后消防员把它救了出来
so it's not like I pulled a baby from a creek or anything,
虽然这比不上 河里勇救婴儿之类的事
but at least I didn't ignore it
但我至少没有只顾着
and keep lighting bugs on fire with my magnifying glass.
拿放大镜烧虫玩 而对浣熊见死不救
We had one promise, and you broke it.
我们就约定了这么一件小事 而你都做不到
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You looked me up, and now you find me intimidating.
你人肉了我 现在你觉得我令人生畏
Why-Why would I find you intimidating, okay?
我为什么要觉得你令人生畏
It's not like I donated a kidney,
我就算没有捐献肾脏
but I donated blood once,
可我也献过一次血
although I wound up fainting,
虽然紧张得昏倒了
and they had to put it all back in.
他们又不得不把血都输回来
I was so excited about this.
我原本还很期待这个约会
But now you're just a blubbering idiot like the rest of them.
而你现在也成了哭哭啼啼的白♥痴♥中的一员
No, I ain't!
人家才不是
I mean, no, I never do that thing you says.
我是说 君所言之事 吾不曾为也
What I mean is, you gooder than me
君虽胜之于我
no make difference
吾未曾畏也
And that's that.
事情就是这样
I wish to God I'd never clicked on that link.
我真希望我没点开那个链接
I'm sorry, Ted.
抱歉 泰德
We were just trying to help.
我们只是想帮你
I said it was meddling and manipulative,
我都说这样做太八婆太超过了
but Kevin insisted we butt in.
可凯文坚持要我们插手
No, it's my fault.
不 这是我的错
I never should have looked.
我就不应该看的
In the battle of mystery versus history,
在神秘感与翻家底的战争中
it's best not to know.
还是选择不知道的好
Lily Pad?
小莲叶
What?
干嘛
We're having a boy.
我们的宝宝是男孩
We're having a boy.
我们的宝宝是男孩
We're having a boy! You're having a boy!
我们要生儿子了 你们要生儿子了
We're having a... we're having a boy.
我们的宝宝是男孩 是男孩
I'll go buy some blue paint.
我去买♥♥点蓝色涂料回来
It needs sharpening.
这刀钝了 得磨一磨
You see? I told you three days would go by in no time.
你看 我就说三天的时间转瞬即逝嘛
Phineas, take us up!
菲尼亚斯 起飞吧
Well, in case you were wondering,
省得你开口问了
it rained the entire time I was in the Caribbean.
我在加勒比海度假时 天天下雨
Thank you for asking.
多谢你的关心
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表