我的天 出什么事了
I don't really feel like getting into it, but...
我暂时不想谈这个 不过
I think the worst part is over.
我想我已经看见胜利的曙光了
Hey, Kev. What's up, Kev?
凯文 你好 凯文
How's it going, buddy?
还好吗 老兄
Hey, guys.
各位好呀
There's something I have to tell you.
有件事我必须告诉你
Then don't.
我不想听
What?
什么
If there's one thing I've learned as a therapist,
作为一个心理医生 我至少学到一件事
it's that just because something needs to be told
那就是有些"必须得说"的话
doesn't always mean it needs to be heard.
不一定就"必须得听"
Kevin, I did something bad.
凯文 我做了一件坏事
We've all ne bad things.
人非圣贤
Doesn't mean we're bad people.
孰能无过
Look, I don't care about every detail from your past,
我不在乎你过去的细枝末节
and I hope you don't care about mine either.
也希望你别在乎我的
What I do care about is you,
我在乎的只是你
and that from tonight forward, you're in this as much as I am.
从今往后 希望你跟我一样在乎这份感情
What do you think?
你觉得如何
I'm such a mess.
我的生活一团糟
Why do you even like me?
你为什么会喜欢我
Come here.
过来
I am constantly amazed by the things you say,
你说的每一件事都让我惊喜
entranced by the things you do,
你做的每一件事都让我着迷
and unlike a certain Jalapeno Coconut Vodka martini,
不像某个牌子的辣椒椰汁伏特加马丁尼酒
you're easy on the eyes.
不会辣到让我的眼睛流泪
And if we're together long enough,
如果我们相处再久一点
I hope that one day you see yourself the way I see you.
希望有一天 你眼中的自己就像我眼中的你一样
That's a pretty good answer.
这个回答真不错
Sometimes hours can feel like minutes
时间很奇妙 有时候如白驹过隙
and sometimes a single second can last a lifetime.
有时候却似度日如年
For Barney, the second that would never end was this one.
对巴尼来说 最漫长难熬的一秒莫过于此时
Well, um, I should go.
各位 我先走了
Tough night.
今晚真难熬
I'm so sorry.
抱歉[对不起]
Don't be. It's nothing.
真不用 其实没什么
It feels good to be sober again.
恢复清醒的感觉真好
Man, how long have we been sitting here, right?
天啊 我们都快在这坐到地老天荒了
12 seconds and you're in the wrong booth.
你坐下也就12秒 还坐错了卡座
I should go to bed.
我还是滚上♥床♥睡觉吧
** Outside your window I waited for you *
* 在你窗外 我翘首等待
** You didn't come, you never do *
* 痴痴苦等 你不见芳踪
** Heavy hours *
* 沉重的分秒
** Passing by away *
* 从我的皮肤上划过
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表