Hey, guys. Where are Marshall and Lily?
大家好 马修和莉莉去哪了
Something terrible happened.
发生了件不幸的事
Are they okay? Are they in the hospital?
他们没事吧 他们进医院了吗
No.
没有
Somewhere much... much worse.
那地方比医院还...糟糕得多
Long Island!
长岛
Tonight, we're moving out there for good.
从今晚开始 我们就永居长岛啦
Yeah. Here are your spare keys to our new house.
是啊 给你们我们新家的钥匙
Long Island?
长岛
I don't understand.
我不明白
you can spray tans here.
你在这也能买♥♥到美黑喷雾啊
I never let myself believe this day would really come.
我从来不愿相信这一天会真的到来
It's like when they canceled Party of Five for the second time.
就像《五口之家》被二次停播一样惨
I mean when they... canceled sports.
我是说像运动比赛被停播一样啦
Guys, we'll still see each other all the time,
各位 我们还会经常见面
and we'll talk on the phone.
经常打电♥话♥
And I know people say that having kids means
我知道人人都说 有了孩子就意味着
you won't see your friends anymore, but...
告别朋友 但是...
Oh, God, this is good-bye, isn't it?
天啊 现在是道别 对吗
No. Stop it.
好了 别这样
Guys, this doesn't change anything.
伙计们 这并无任何改变
We are only a 46-minute train ride away.
我们离这儿只有四十六分钟的车程
Just pop out whenever you want.
你们也随时可以来访
So... I guess this seat is open.
那...这里应该没人坐了吧
No, it isn't.
不 还会有的
I'll go get a chair.
我还是去搬把椅子吧
So that's it.
曲终人散
No more Marshall.
马修没了
No more Lily.
莉莉没了
They're gone.
他们都没了
Which means...
这就意味着...
no lame married couple
再也没有扫兴的已婚夫妇
shooting down all my amazing ideas.
把我所有的绝妙点子通通给否决掉
Guys, great news.
各位 好消息
I'm the new leader of the gang!
我现在是本帮新的领袖啦
Marshall and Lily were almost done decorating their new home.
马修和莉莉的新家几乎布置妥当了
I like it there much better. Yeah.
放在这里好多了 是啊
There was only one problem.
但还有一个问题
Wrong!
不对
This can't go here.
这个不能放这儿
Kids, when he found out she was pregnant,
孩子们 当莉莉的古怪老爸
Lily's estranged father
得知她怀孕后
unexpectedly showed up on her doorstep.
意外地出现在她家门口时
It was a gesture she appreciated.
莉莉深受感动
But after two weeks, they'd had just about enough.
可过了两周 他们就受不了了
That has to go there
椅子必须放到那儿
to cover up the splintery floorboard.
好遮住那块开裂的地板
And you can't hang this picture here.
照片也不能挂这儿
This isn't plaster; it's dried toothpaste.
这块不是石膏 只是干掉的牙膏
Guys, you're so lucky I'm here.
幸好我在这儿
I grew up in this house.
我就是在这房♥子里长大的
I know it like the back of my hand.
对它可是了如指掌
And this lamp absolutely cannot be here.
这盏灯不能杵在这儿
Why not?
为什么不能
Blocks my view of the Widow Rodriguez
阻挡我偷♥窥♥寡妇罗德里格斯
doing her Jane Fonda workouts.
做老年健身操的视线
Isn't she a little old, Dad?
她有点太老了吧 爸爸
Oh, you didn't see her when I was a kid.
你眼中的她跟我小时候见的不一样
In my mind, she'll always be 54.
在我心里 她永远是五十四岁
I know he means well, but I can't take it anymore.
我知道他是好意 但我再也受不了了
He won't leave, and-and he's acting
他不会走的 他表现得
like this is his house. No, I know.
就好像这里是他家 对 我知道
And these annoying notes he keeps leaving around?
而且他还到处留这些烦人的纸条
"I need absolute silence when practicing the drums."
"我练鼓的时候 需要绝对的安静"
"Do not touch the fudge in my nightstand."
"不要碰我床头柜的软糕"
"We need ant traps for my nightstand."
"我床头柜上需要防蚁"
I find myself hiding out here
我发现自己老是躲在这里
just because it's the only room in the house
就因为这里是这房♥子唯一一间
where he can't boss us around.
他不会对我们指手画脚的房♥间
Great news.
好消息
I put new batteries in the old intercom system.
我给以前的对讲机系统换了新电池
Now we can communicate at all times.
这下我们可以随时沟通了
Mickey out.
米奇通话完毕
Look at what's become of our booth.
瞧瞧我们的卡座成了什么样子
Looks like my old shop teacher's hand--
就像我以前工业艺术课老师的手
just sort of missing something.
少两根手指就不完整似的
Enough!
够了
I am sick of you two wallowing in sadness,
我受够了你们俩在这儿唉声叹气
instead of doing the healthy thing
还倒不如积极一点
and pretending anyone who leaves you
假装那些离开你们的人
never existed in the first place.
从来没有出现过
I hate to agree with Barney's
我很不想赞同巴尼这种
near-paralyzing abandonment issues,
近乎自我麻♥痹♥的♥遗忘心理
but he has a point.
不过他说得有理
You can't just stop living
不能因为朋友搬走了
because two of your friends moved away.
你们就活不下去了吧
Precisely.
非常正确
Now, as new group leader,
现在 作为团队的新领袖
I say we go out and do something
我提议我们去做点
that we never would have done with Marshall and Lily here.
马修和莉莉在时绝对不会去做的事
Remember that amazing idea I had that one time?
记得那次我想到一个绝妙的点子吗
Let's go to a strip club. Nope.
我们去脱衣舞俱乐部吧 不要
So what do you say?
你们觉得怎么样
Let's declare our independence
让我们用一段"坐鸡起舞"
with an on-da-peen dance.
来宣告我们的独♥立♥
On-the-peen dance.
"坐鸡起舞"是指...
No, we got it. We got it.
我们懂的 我们了解
Let's go to a strip club!
我们去脱衣舞俱乐部吧
Well...
这个嘛...
I'm going to miss them anywhere.
反正不管我到哪儿都会想他们
Might as well see some cans while I'm at it.
能边看大胸边想他们也不错
I'll take it!
这事交给我吧
Robin, Kevin, you in?
罗宾 凯文 你们去吗
Kids, early in any relationship,
孩子们 每一段恋爱的初期
there's a phase where you don't say no to anything.
都有一个让你凡事不忍♥拒绝的阶段
Because you want to seem interesting...
因为你想让自己看起来富有趣味
adventurous...
乐于冒险
and open-minded.
思想开放
I call it Early Relationship Chicken.
我管它叫做恋爱早期懦弱症
Well, I'm open to anything.
我乐于尝试任何事物
Oh, mos' def.
我也是
So... So...
那么... 那么...
I don't want to go to a strip club.
我可不想去脱衣舞俱乐部
I don't want to go to a strip club.
我才不要去脱衣舞俱乐部
But I don't want him to think I'm some prude.
但我不想让他觉得我假正经
Man, we've been saying "So" for a while.
天啊 我们已经拖延好一会儿了
Yeah! Yeah!
好啊 好啊
Yes!
太好了
Tonight is going to be legen--
今晚将会成为传...
Wait, are we sure it's a good idea to go to a strip club?
等等 我们肯定去脱衣舞俱乐部是个好主意吗
Shut up, Lily! I'm in charge now
闭嘴 莉莉 现在我说了算
dary!
...奇
I've got no cell reception.
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
I wanted to call Ted.
我想打给泰德
This feels weird.
这感觉真奇怪
The last time I lived this far from him
上次我住得离他这么远
was my semester abroad.
还是我去海外学习的时候
You never did a semester abroad.
你从没去海外学习过
That's what I called it when we lived on opposite sides of campus.
我把住在校园的两端两两相望 称为"海外学校"
Wrong!
不对
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表