不然我们干嘛这么着急地想告诉他们真♥相♥
On a boat! That is a terrible idea!
还要在船上说 这主意太烂了
Barney, we tried this and we failed.
巴尼 我们努力过 但最终分手收场
Why try again?
为什么还要执迷不悟呢
Because I haven't stopped thinking about you
因为我总是忍♥不住想起你
and you haven't stopped thinking about me.
而你也没有彻底忘记我
I'm such a mess.
我的生活一团糟
Why...
为什么
Why do you even like me?
你为什么会喜欢我
I guess...
我想
'cause you're almost as messed up as I am.
因为你的生活跟我一样糟
Well, there's the small issue
还有一个小问题
that we're currently dating other people.
就是目前我们各自都有男女朋友
How about this?
这样如何
After we dock, let's each do what we have to do,
船一靠岸 我们就去...做该做的事
and then meet up at MacLaren's at midnight and...
午夜时分在麦凯伦酒吧碰面 然后
talk about us.
正式谈谈我们自己
Don't forget your mystery gift bags!
别忘了你们的神秘礼物包
They're condoms.
里面全是套套哦
We just went all the way around again!
我们又绕了整整一圈
Where the hell are these nachos?!
玉米片到底在哪里啊
Who cares about nachos?
谁在乎玉米片啊
I do.
我在乎
Oh, I love nachos, man!
我超爱玉米片的 伙计
You gotta relax, man.
你该放松一下 伙计
You keep worrying about stuff like nachos,
你一直在为玉米片焦虑
you're gonna give yourself a heart attack.
这样下去你该犯心脏病了
I'm going back in. Fine!
我要进去了 好吧
Ha! Joke's on you!
哈 被耍了吧
The nacho line was right here all along!
人们一直在这排队买♥♥玉米片呢
Robin and Barney are finally off the boat.
罗宾和巴尼终于下船了
So they both assumed it was going to be a lot easier
于是他们觉得现在应该更容易
to admit what they had done.
开口坦诚他们的所作所为
Kevin... Me first.
凯文 我先说
Look, I don't want to make too much out
我不想把第一次开口说"我爱你"
of saying "I love you" for the first time...
这件事弄得很夸张
Any way I can jump in with my thing?
能让我插个队先说吗
Robin... I love you.
罗宾 我爱你
Okay, Nora, look...
诺拉 听我说
Mom! Dad!
妈 爸
Hi, Nora, we got in early!
诺拉 我们提前到了
Should've done it on the boat.
早知道就在船上做了断了
Hey, where's your friend?
你的朋友呢
We missed almost the entire show because he put his stupid quest
由于他罔顾我们的友情 非要去找玉米片
for nachos ahead of our friendship, so I bolted.
害我们几乎错过了整场演出 所以我不管他了
Well, I'm just a creepy old guitar player,
我只是一个变♥态♥老吉他手
but isn't any time spent with a friend a blessing?
但和朋友在一起的每分每秒 不应该觉得幸福吗
And if nachos is all you seek...
如果你们一心要求玉米片
take mine, brother.
我的给你吧 兄弟
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a sign, bro.
这是个标牌 兄弟
It is.
没错
It's a sign I should go find Marshall!
标志着我应该去找马修
Marshall! Marshall!
马修 马修
So, Barney, Nora's told us so much about you,
巴尼 诺拉跟我们说了很多你的事
but we want to know everything.
但我们想了解你的全部
Ah, let's see, suits, laser tag,
让我想想 喜欢西服 喜欢真人CS
I say "Wait for it" A lot. That's about it.
喜欢说"等一下" 自我介绍完毕
You two must be exhausted.
你俩肯定累坏了
I'll make coffee.
我去煮咖啡
I'm so glad to see how happy you both are.
看到你们这么幸福 我很开心
When you meet the right person,
当你遇见命中注定的那个人时
you know it.
你自然会知道
You can't stop thinking about them.
你总会忍♥不住想起她
They're your best friend...
她是你的莫逆之交
...and your soul mate.
也是你的灵魂伴侣
You can't wait to spend the rest of your life with them.
你迫不及待要和她共度余生
No one and nothing else can compare.
她独一无二 无人能及
Now, where the hell is that coffee, eh?
咖啡怎么还没好
Look, Nora, there's something I have to tell you.
诺拉 我有话要对你说
Heart attack.
有人犯心脏病了
Oh, God, Ted was right. I have to relax!
天啊 泰德说得对 我要放轻松
Ted!
泰德
Marshall! Ted?
马修 泰德
Ted! Marshall!
泰德 马修
Oh, Ted! Oh, Ted!
泰德啊泰德
I'm so sorry! You were right.
我很抱歉 你说得对
No, Marshall, you... Yeah, I was right.
不 马修 不过我是对的
But look, nachos!
瞧 玉米片
Come on. Let's go back inside.
走 我们进去吧
That's it.
完了
It's over.
音乐会结束了
We missed the whole show.
我们错过了整场演出
So...
所以
Yup, I love you.
没错 我爱你
Look, Kevin...
凯文
There's something I have to tell you.
有件事我必须告诉你
I cheated on you.
我出轨了
I don't even know how to react.
我不知道该作何反应
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I know I don't get any second chances,
我明白你不会原谅我的
but you will always be...
可你永远会是...
Was this a one-time thing?
是一♥夜♥情♥吗
Can you tell me it didn't mean anything?
告诉我她对你来说毫无意义
No.
不是的
I'm sorry, Ted.
抱歉 泰德
I still want to have fun,
我也想跟你一起找乐子
it's just, I have to be a good husband and father, too.
可我也得做个好老公 当个好父亲
There's just not enough time, you know?
能跟你一起纵情欢乐的时间不多了
I know.
我知道
It's all going by so damn fast.
岁月如飞刀
We're getting old.
刀刀催人老呀
Lily!
莉莉
Hey! Oh, Lily, I'm so sorry
莉莉 抱歉
that we ruined our night.
我们把今晚给毁了
What are you guys talking about?
你们俩说什么呢
You've been gone less than 2 minutes.
你们才出来不到两分钟
Kids, she was right.
孩子们 她没说错
My hand.
老人手
Whoa!
哇塞
Ah! Concert!
音乐会
Nachos! Ah!
玉米片
Haha, music!
音乐真奇妙
Time! Nachos!
时光啊 玉米片啊
Thank you!
多谢了
It's a sign, bro.
这是个标牌 兄弟
Heart attack! Marshall!
有人犯心脏病了 马修
Marshall! Oh! Ted! Ted!
马修 泰德
Time...
岁月啊
Lily! Lily!
莉莉 莉莉
Marshall, do you get what this means?
马修 你发现了吗
Life isn't moving too fast.
生命还没有太匆匆
We-we still have time for everything!
我们还来得及做任何事
And we're not gonna miss the concert!
我们也没有错过音乐会
I'm freaking out.
我快嗨爆了
We gotta get out of here. Yeah
我们得离开这儿 没错
Do you guys know where the ladies' room is?
你们知道女厕所在哪儿吗
No idea. Haven't seen it.
不知道 从没见过
Hey! How's it going?
约会怎么样
Oh, not great. Nora and I broke up.
不怎么样 我和诺拉分手了
Oh, my God, what happened?
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表