What's the worst one?
最坏的是哪一次
The lowest of the low?
毫无下限
The creme de la creepy?
怪异之极的那次
Uh... Oh, I once pulled The Soul Man.
有一次我利用电影《灵魂歌♥手》来泡妞
There was this beautiful girl who only dated black guys...
因为有个美女 她只跟黑人约会
Barnell! Ooh, I knew it!
巴奈尔 我就知道
I can't decide.
我无法抉择
They're both awesome.
她们都很棒
If only architects had two balls, right, Ted?
要是建筑师有两个舞会就好了 对吧
I got this.
我有办法
Ted, left or right?
泰德 左还是右
Yes, yes, great idea.
对对 好主意
Let the fates decide, huh?
交给命运来抉择吧
I will pick left.
我选左边
Just call one of 'em.
随便打给其中一个
Ted, deep in your heart,
泰德 在你的内心深处
you know that you kind of like one more than the other.
你知道你更喜欢的是谁
Trust me-- take the other.
相信我 带另一个去
Um, maybe I haven't been clear: this is...
我可能没说清楚 这是
the Architects' Ball, Robin.
建筑师舞会 罗宾
It's a star-studded event.
众星云集啊
Okay, name one celebrity who's gonna be there.
哪个名人会去啊
Uh... Lenny Kravitz.
蓝尼·克罗维兹
Lenny Kravitz is gonna be there?
蓝尼·克罗维兹会去
Yeah. He's there every year.
是啊 他每年都来
And that guy's a rock star.
那家伙可是个摇滚明星呢
You know, Ted, I've been thinking--
泰德 我一直在想
it's too soon to narrow it down between these two girls.
现在让你在这两个女孩中做决定 有点为时过早
Just take a friend.
带一个朋友去吧
Like I... I don't know, maybe, uh, a friend
我不知道 或许你可以带
who had a poster of Lenny Kravitz on her wall,
家里有蓝尼·克罗维兹海报的那个吧
and may or may not have, perhaps,
也许她的整个高中时期
dated that poster, on and off, throughout high school.
和那海报分分合合 把它黏上撕下了无数次
This pros and cons list isn't cutting it.
这个利弊列表没什么用处
I need a color chart.
我要一个彩色图表
Color chart! Color chart!
彩色图表 彩色图表
And, kids, we all really chanted.
孩子们 这是发自内心的欢唱
Pete, please.
皮特 求你了
I'm unemployed.
我待业家中
I have a huge mortgage.
还有巨额贷款
I have a baby on the way.
我的孩子马上就要降临人世
And now, I'm about to lose a job I really need
而现在 我却要因为十五年前的一个玩笑
because of a 15-year-old prank!
失去一份我急需的工作
Ugh! Do you hear yourself?
你听到你自己说的话了么
Beercules, what happened?
啤酒猛♥男♥里斯 你怎么了
You're like a different person.
你完全不一样了
The guy in that video was awesome.
视频里那人好棒
He had potential.
他潜力无限
He could have been president of the frat one day.
他还可能当上兄弟会的老大哦
There was no frat!
根本就没什么兄弟会
Now he's just a bummer.
现在他就一扫兴鬼
It's not like I want to be a bummer.
我并不想做扫兴鬼
I just... I have to be.
我只是 不得已而为之
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要做父亲了
You'll have kids someday.
你以后也会有孩子的
You'll understand.
那时你就会明白我的心情
Dude, I have four kids.
兄弟 哥有四孩子
Pete, please take the video down.
皮特 请你把视频删掉吧
All right, Beercules, I'll take the video down.
好的 啤酒猛♥男♥里斯 我会把视频删掉
If...
如果
you can best me in a game of my own choosing.
你能在我指定的比赛中胜过我
Oh, no...
不是吧
And I select the beautiful game,
我选择精彩之战
the sweet science...
动人之技
Pete, please, I'm so hungover...
皮特 拜托 我还宿醉未醒呢
...the sport of kings...
王者之拼
I don't want to play "Edward Forty Hands."
我不想玩"爱德华啤酒手"
I was gonna say darts--
我本来想说飞镖
but "Edward Forty Hands" it is!
那就比"爱德华啤酒手"吧
And that concludes all the space-related lies.
以上是太空相关谎言
Let's move on to the world of sports.
再来说运动方面的
Oh, wait, sorry-- I just thought of another space one.
等等 我刚想起还有一个太空的
"I've been bitten by a moon snake.
我被月球上的蛇咬了
You need to suck all the space poison out of my--"
你得吸光我的太空之毒
Okay, Barney, uh,
好了 巴尼
I have to be at work tomorrow at 8:00,
我明天八点得上班
which means I have just about enough time
如果我现在就走
to sit in a shower for 11 hours, hugging myself.
整好够时间泡11个小时的澡 安慰自己受伤的心灵
So this was fun.
咱们聊得挺开心的
Can I call you, or...?
我再打给你还是...
Barney, you're funny, handsome
巴尼 你风趣 帅气
and really quite clever.
非常聪明
But you're also a sociopath.
但同时你也是个毫无良知的人
Well, I count three pros and one con, so...
三个优点比一个缺点 那
How do you still think you have a chance with me?
为什么你会觉得和我还有机会呢
Because you sat here all night.
因为你听我说了一晚
You could've left right away, but you didn't.
你可以马上走的 但你没有
Look, Nora, all those lies-- that's the old me.
诺拉 那些谎言 都是过去的我
But I swear to you, I am trying to change.
我向你发誓 我在试图改变
You... make me want to change.
是你 让我想改变
How do I know that's not a lie?
我如何知道这不是个谎言
I'll prove it.
我会向你证明
I will prove how serious I am.
我会向你证明我有多认真
I will not leave this diner
我不会离开这家餐厅
until I get a second date with you.
除非你答应再跟我约会
Good-bye, Barney.
再见 巴尼
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑哦
This is a 24-hour diner.
这家餐厅24小时营业
I'll stay here forever, if I have to-- and I will!
我会永远待在这里 如果必须的话 我会的
Just water for me. Thanks.
来杯水就行 谢谢
Okay, so red indicates level of attractiveness,
好了 红色代表吸引力
blue-- intellectual stimulation,
蓝色 智力激发
green-- emotional connection,
绿色 情感沟通
yellow-- compatibility of life goals,
黄色 人生目标的和谐性
and purple-- whether or not she reached for the check.
紫色 有没有抢着买♥♥单
Well, it looks like Jessica's ahead
看来杰西卡领先了
in the first four categories.
前四项
Did not reach for the check...
有没有抢着买♥♥单
Oh, this?
这件礼服吗
No big deal. This...
没什么大不了的
This cost three months rent,
虽然价值三个月房♥租
and, uh, I've never gotten to wear it,
可惜没机会穿
because I bought it for that big event that you invited me to,
我之所以会买♥♥ 是因为你邀请我参加一个隆重的场合
which then fell through.
可惜最终泡汤了
But, you know what?
可你知道吗
Don't feel guilty about that.
你不用感到内疚哦
What big event?
什么场合
That thing with your uncle.
为你叔叔举办的
His funeral?
他的葬礼吗
It didn't fall through,
那可不是泡汤
he miraculously came out of a coma.
是他奇迹般地苏醒了好不好
And I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Now, can I please meet Lenny Kravitz?
现在 我能够有机会见蓝尼·克罗维兹吗
I did it again!
我又喝醉了
Aw, honey.
亲爱的
You got drunk again.
你又喝醉了
I can't believe I took the over.
真不敢相信我居然下注他不再犯
Just to be clear, "I did it again" is not a reference...
申明下 就我当前醉酒的情况而言
to my current state of inebriation.
"我又喝醉了"这句话没那么简单
What's it a reference to?
那是有多复杂
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表