Hey, what do you guys think of my new ducky tie?
你们觉得我新买♥♥的小鸭领带如何
Pretty cute, right?
挺可爱的 对吧
And not that much more expensive than a regular tie.
而且比普通领带也贵不了多少
A ducky tie?
小鸭领带
Bro, why do you do this
兄弟 你这是何苦呢
when you know I must slam you for it?
非得逼着我当众羞辱你一番吗
You guys might want to look away
你们大伙儿最好转移视线
'cause this ain't gonna be pretty.
因为场面会变得十分难看
You ready?
准备好了吗
Duck, duck... gross.
小鸭图案恶恶恶
Hashtag burn,
马修品味臭臭臭
hashtag duck tie slam,
小鸭领带差差差
hashtag Stinson rocks.
活该被我巴尼耍
What else is going on?
还有什么新闻
Oh, guess who I ran into.
猜猜我遇到了谁
A girl from my past.
我的一个前女友
Any guesses?
大家快猜
Stella. Zoe.
斯黛拉 苏伊
Karen? The girl who beat you up.
凯伦 海扁你的女孩
The girl who ruined a photo with Slash!
毁掉你和斯莱施合照的女孩
The girl who made you get the butterfly tattoo?
害你纹了蝴蝶纹身的女孩
You make it sound like
被你们这么一说
I've dated a series of Stieg Larrson novels.
我觉得跟我约会的不是人 而是斯蒂格·拉森的三部曲
Perhaps I need to be a little more specific.
也许我该说得再具体一点
I met this girl at a wedding.
我们在一场婚礼上相遇
We were together for a while,
相知 相许 相爱
but then she moved to Germany.
但后来她远赴德国追求梦想
We decided to try long distance, but it didn't work
我们也曾试过远距离恋爱 但以失败告终
because I cheated on her
因为我当时背着她
with someone at this very table.
与现在就坐于此的某人偷♥情♥
Victoria.
维多利亚
Victoria!
维多利亚
She catered dessert for the Architects' Ball.
她为建筑师舞会供应甜点
Wow. I mean, what's it been, like, what, six years?
哇 我是说 已经时隔6年了吧
Yeah, it's so funny how the past...
是啊 过去真是有趣
you know, you think you're doing fine, but you know,
你以为你过得还好 可是
because true love... God, Lily!
因为真爱... 天啊 莉莉
What on Earth is going on with your cans?
你这对胸器是怎么回事
Oh, these old things?
你说这对旧瓶子吗
I got my pregnancy boobs!
我现在可是老瓶装新酒[孕期涨奶]
I'm in that sweet spot
这是一个无比美妙的阶段
where the chestal area knows I'm pregnant,
胸部知道我怀孕了 于是波涛汹涌
but hasn't told the downstairs neighbors.
但小腹还没收到风 仍旧杨柳细腰
Well, what are you waiting for, Lil?
你还在等什么 莉莉
Bust 'em out! Make 'em dance!
请那对活宝出来蹦达蹦达吧
No!
不要
** Let your boobies show! *
* 出来 活蹦乱跳的宝贝
Okay, I'm sorry, pal,
抱歉 哥们
but the party in my wife's sweater is a private event,
但我老婆毛衣的里可是私人派对
and I'm the bouncer.
而我是保镖[Bouncer亦指巨大的东西]
Dude, I think they's the bouncers.
伙计 我想它们才是称职的大块头
Okay, can we stop talking about my wife's breasts, please?
够了 我们能别再说我老婆的胸部了吗
Ted ran into Victoria!
泰德偶遇维多利亚
I know, I'm still a little shaken by it.
我知道 我现在还有点意外
I mean, there she was after all these years.
这么多年后 她又出现了
The emotions and memories and...
那些感情和回忆...
Geez, Lily, it's like you have a butt on your chest.
天啊 莉莉 感觉就像你屁♥股♥长胸上了
Why on Earth would I want to see that?
我♥干♥嘛要看那个
They're round and attached to my body.
因为它们是圆的 也是我身体的一部分
It's an even trade.
以屁♥股♥换胸部 以蛋蛋换咪♥咪♥
Okay, who wants dinner?
行了 谁想吃晚餐
Bless you. Let's go to Shinjitsu.
上帝保佑你 我们去武士餐馆吧
Aw, again? Really?
又去 真的吗
You bring that up, like, once a month.
你好像每个月都要去一次
It's hibachi grilling with a vaudeville twist.
边吃日式炭火烧烤 边看杂耍表演
I mean, come on, who's in?
多棒的餐厅啊 谁要去
No! Forget it!
不要 我不去
Okay, how about this:
那这样如何
if you can go ten seconds without looking at Lily's boobs,
如果你能坚持10秒 不盯着莉莉的胸部看
we'll go wherever you want to go.
餐厅任你选
Deal.
成交
Damn it!
该死没忍♥住
Oh, well.
能继续也不错
So you saw Victoria.
你见到了维多利亚
You must have been freaked.
你一定吓坏了
No, it was cool.
没有 我挺淡定的
Hey, Ted.
嗨 泰德
Hey, kiddo.
嗨 小妞
Okay, Ted, 'cause from where I was standing...
行了 泰德 我当时看见的可是另外一番景象
Robin! Just... okay?
罗宾 留点面子 行不
I'm telling this story.
这故事我来讲
Instead of the obligatory awkward small talk,
那些礼貌性的尴尬问候就免了吧
let me just kick this off by saying
我的开场白就一句
I'm really, really sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
Thanks. It's unnecessary, but thanks.
多谢 其实大可不必 还是谢谢
So, wasn't awkward.
瞧 气氛自然不尴尬
It was a little awkward. Not really.
明明就有点尴尬 才没有
It was a little awkward.
真的有点尴尬
Lucky for you, the cavalry rode in to smooth things over.
不过算你走运 有骑士出场为您排忧解难
So, uh... I stole your boyfriend!
其实 是我抢了你男朋友
That was, like, crazy!
当时 真是没大脑
Like, what?!
一念之差干傻事
But... bridge, water under it.
不过 都过去了
It was all Ted's fault. He got me drunk.
都是泰德的错 是他把我灌醉
What? Yeah! Be right there.
谁叫我呢 好 马上过去
Oh, guess who's here? Robin.
猜猜那是谁 罗宾
Oh. I'm really happy for you guys.
我真替你俩高兴
You look cute together.
你们很般配
Oh, no, no, we're not together.
不不 我们不是一对
I mean, we-we dated for, like, a year.
我们俩谈了大概一年就分手了
But now we're just friends.
现在只是朋友
It's not weird.
这不奇怪吧
No, no. Why would that be weird?
不 这有什么奇怪的
I mean, if you hung out every day, that would...
要是你们每天都混在一起 那才
We do.
我们的确如此
...still not be weird.
正常嘛
I've never known anybody
我还从没见过有谁
that hangs out with their ex every day.
每天和前女友混在一起的
Well, Barney does.
巴尼也是
Really? Who's Barney's ex-girlfriend?
真的吗 巴尼的前女友是谁
Robin.
罗宾
Your Robin?
你的那位罗宾
Mine and Barney's.
确切地说 是我和巴尼的
You don't all three hang out together?
你们不会是三个人一起玩吧
All the time.
向来如此
And we have weird.
这下就奇怪了
It's not weird!
这才不奇怪
Has anyone gotten a bite yet?
有谁用筷子吃上饭了
Oh, good! Here we go!
太棒了 要开始咯
The main event.
重头戏登场
Oh, we got Takumi. He is good!
我们的厨师是拓海 他可厉害了
I mean, who am I kidding?
我开什么玩笑呢
They're all amazing!
他们全都超牛
Let the dinnertainment begin!
晚餐助兴正式开始
Oh, that reminds me,
我突然想起来
there's this other restaurant we should try sometime.
改天我们该去尝尝另一家餐馆
What they do is,
他们的拿手活是
they cook your meal in a little room
在一间名叫"厨房♥"的小房♥间里
called a "Kitchen."
专心为你烹饪食物
What's the name of that...?
那家餐馆名字叫什么来着
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表