** That would be wrong *
* 千不该万不该
** A place where wit and wisdom bloom *
* 这是风趣与机智的发源地
** A place to bang chicks in Ted's room *
* 在泰德房♥间搞妞的合欢地
Not gonna happen. We'll talk about it.
想都别想 通融通融
** At Puzzles, we all fit together *
* 酒吧如同拼图 我们完美结合
** And I'm the bartender! *
* 跟酒保一起乐呵
I'll go get the other kegs.
那我继续扛酒桶去
Probably a good idea.
这个主意不错
We got to work out some harmonies.
我们得想点和声
** And coz when I'm up here *
* 当我来到这儿时
* And I'm right here * No, you actually...
* 当我在这儿时 * 不 你其实应...
Excuse me, sir? About the TVs,
抱歉 先生 关于这电视
we in the middle burying my aunt, so...
因为我姑姑正在下葬 所以...
Oh I'm sorry. We'll keep it down.
对不起 我们会把声音调小
No, I just want to check out the score.
不 我是来看比分的
Actually, I'm trying to have
不好意思 我想跟我爸爸
a private moment with my dad, so...
独处一会儿 所以...
It's just that I used to goto Vikes's
因为我以前也常跟姑姑
with my aunt; may she rest in peace.
去看维京人队的比赛 愿她安息
Anyway, so back to my story.
总之 说回我的故事
She also loved burgers.
她喜欢汉堡
So now, back to my story.
现在 我们继续
Aunt Laura sure loved a toasted bun.
劳拉姑姑也喜欢烤面包
Tina, please tell me Sandy's here.
蒂娜 拜托告诉我桑迪在这里
Don't worry, he's here.
别担心 他在
And we're back... together!
我们复合了
He told me he loves me, he's sorry,
他告诉我他爱我 他很抱歉
and I'm the only girl for him.
还说我是他的唯一
You know, since we'll here,
既然大家都在
and we're all horny...
都是饥渴的成年人
I don't know what went wrong.
我不知道我哪里做错了
Well, proposing the three-way was bad,
提议玩3P就是错
starting without us was worse,
自己先玩是错上加错
finishing in the hallway was the nail in the coffin.
在走廊上自行爽完 无疑是大错特错
No! Stop drinking!
不 别喝了
I gotta get you back on air!
我得带你回直播现场
But I'm single and ready to mingle!
但我现在单身 随时准备"献身"
Hello, there.
你好 朋友
Oh, the Twitter-verse blowing up about
推特上正在疯传
a new apartment-themed bar called Puzzles.
这家名为"谜"的公♥寓♥主题酒吧
Why is it called Puzzles?
为什么要命名为"谜"
That's the puzzle!
这本身就是个谜
Anyway, this VIP room has a maximum occupancy
贵宾室容量有限
of two people including me, so Eeny...
只能装包括我在内的两人 所以伊妮留下
and the rest of you may go.
其他人可以散了
It's funny, but it seems each time
真有意思 似乎每次我读
I read James Joyce's Ulysses,
詹姆斯·乔伊斯的《尤利西斯》
it's a different book,
都有不同的收获
begging the question: Has the book changed...
有个问题一直困扰我 是书变了
or have I?
还是我变了
Okay, people are getting rowdy and drunk and breaking things.
人们开始喝醉了 开始闹事砸东西了
I know this goes against the Puzzles mission statement
我知道这有悖于你让我谨记的
you made me memorize, but we gotta raise our drink prices.
"谜"之宗旨 但我们不得不提高饮品的价格
All right, just a little bit so no one will notice.
好吧 就提一点点 这样不容易被人发现
Boo!
出尔反尔
Poodles sucks!
坏死了
And that's when the night turned to absolute crap.
打从那刻开始 事情变得一发不可收拾
** At Puzzles, we all fit together *
* 酒吧如同拼图 我们完美结合
** On sunny days or stormy weather *
* 无论阳光明媚或是暴风骤雨
** So pull up a chair and sit folks *
* 伙计们别客气 拉把椅子随便坐
** We laugh and share and stories to tell *
* 让我们齐欢笑 分享彼此的故事
** Puzzles is a place where everyone feels at home *
* 这间酒吧让顾客宾至如归
** And we bang chicks in Ted's room. *
* 还能在泰德房♥间滚床单哟
What-what do, what do, what do we do?
怎么办 怎么办 我们该怎么办
And so Puzzles got a bouncer,
于是"谜"多了一个保镖
All right, you know what, you guys?
够了 你俩家伙滚蛋
No. No, no, no, no, no,
不 不对不对
you said double what MacLaren's was paying me.
你之前是说付我两倍的薪水
And why isn't anyone wearing the hats I brought up?!
还有你们为什么不戴我拿上来的帽子
"November 14th...1982.
1982年11月14日
"Everglades National Park, Florida.
弗洛里达州的大沼泽地国家公园
"Five mysterious lights dance in the night sky.
五束神秘的光束在天空中挥舞
"A ray shoots down, lifting the park ranger,
一道光束射下来 护林员双脚离地
"who, to be fair, was going through a bad divorce
说句公道话 这人当时在办离婚手续
and had a habit of lying to get attention."
而且习惯为了吸引注意力而骗人
I hate this job, Sandy!
我讨厌这份工作 桑迪
I went into journalism to make a difference,
我做记者是为了突破自己
but you have made that impossible.
而你让这变得难上加难
You know, to be honest,
老实说
it hasn't been an easy couple months for me.
这几个月对我而言并不好过
I've made mistakes. I've felt alone.
我做了错事 我感到孤单
I had to let go of dreams I didn't even know I had.
我被迫放弃了自己都未曾意识到的梦想
So here's the deal:
所以你给我听好
You're gonna get back on air
你要回到直播现场
and count us into a better year,
为我们倒数进入更好的一年
because I just can't do 2011 anymore. You with me?
我已经受够2011年了 你在听吗
He's not with me, is he?
他根本没听 是吧
Anyway, Dad, where was I?
总之 老爸 我说到哪里了
You know what? Fine, get out of here!
好了 都给我滚蛋
We don't need ya!
全都滚
And why doesn't anybody like these hats?
为什么大家都不喜欢这些帽子呢
I made these hats.
这可是我亲手做的
It's because they' wet, Doug.
因为它们都是湿的 道格
Why are they all wet?!
它们为什么都湿漉漉的
Were those our last customers?
那些是我们最后的顾客了吗
Let me go check the bathroom.
我去厕所看看
You must be from the escort service.
你一定是援♥交♥公♥司♥派来的吧
The scenario is high school wrestling match.
我们来玩高中摔跤大赛吧
Hello.
你好
So get this: I lost Sandy Rivers.
听我说 我找不到桑迪·里维斯了
Funny you should mention that.
说来也好笑
It's almost midnight!
马上就零点了
What am I gonna do, go on the air myself? Listen...
我该怎么办 自己主持现场吗 听着
Wait. Yeah, do that!
等等 就这么干吧
No, I-I can't actually.
不 我只是说说而已
Yes, you can.
当然可以
It's what you really want and you deserve it.
这才是你想要的 你应得的
Kevin, that's not how it works.
凯文 这跟我想的不一样
Sounds like that's your only choice.
听起来这是你唯一的选择
New York's a big city.
纽约这么大
Sandy Rivers could be anywhere.
谁知道桑迪·里维斯在哪里呢
And... wrestle!
开始摔跤
I'm sorry, baby. I just...
我很抱歉 宝贝 我只是...
I want our kid to believe that the universe is magical.
想让我们的孩子相信这宇宙无奇不有
You know, like my dad taught me.
就像我爸爸教我的那样
You know what my dad taught me?
你知道我爸爸教了我些什么吗
Nothing... 'cause he was never there.
什么都没教 因为他从不在我身边
"June 22nd, 1996, Brooklyn, New York.
1996年6月22日 纽约布鲁克林
"A man misses his daughter's high school graduation.
一个男人没参加他女儿的高中毕业典礼
"Later, she discovers her babysitting money
不久她发现她当保姆挣来的钱
"has been spent on a board game called
被用在一个叫做
Who Stole The Babysitting Money?"
"谁偷了我的保姆工钱"的桌面游戏上
He never saw the irony in that.
他没看出这事有多讽刺
"December 31st, 2011.
2011年12月31日
"A woman calls her father to tell him she's pregnant.
一个女人打电♥话♥告诉爸爸自己怀孕了
he says, 'Great. Thanks,' and hangs up on her."
她爸说很好 多谢通知 然后就挂了
And after pushing her to call him,
在鼓动她打了这通电♥话♥后
a Big Foot is discovered in her husband's mouth.
她丈夫在嘴里发现了一个大脚野人
I'm glad you're a believer, baby, but
我很庆幸你是个有信仰的人 宝贝
I'm never gonna believe in an "Enigma of The Mystical"
但除非我亲眼所见
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表