Chester, you're not even dressed.
切斯特 你怎么还没换衣服
The reservation is in 15 minutes. Shh!
还有15分钟就到预约时间了 嘘
He's back.
他回来了
Every night at exactly 8:00 p.m.,
每晚八点 分秒不差
the well-dressed blond man appears.
那个西装革履的金发男子都会出现
Chuck and Joanne are going to be waiting.
恰克和乔安要等急了
You don't understand!
你不懂
Every night, he does this.
每天晚上 他都如出一辙
Every single night.
一天都不落
He steps out of this building,
他走出大楼
walks exactly seven paces, stops,
迈七步 停下
and smiles.
然后微笑
Honey, I am worried about you.
亲爱的 你别吓我好吗
Is he trying to communicate with someone?
他是不是想和某人接头
Is he trying to communicate with me?
他是不是想要联络我
Why is he doing this?!
他为什么要这么做啊
But aside from not being able to fart in the apartment,
除了不让你在家里放屁之外
how's living with Quinn? Oh, it's great.
和昆茵相处得怎么样 很不错啊
Yep.
没错
Living with Quinn is great.
和昆茵住在一起感觉很棒
Great, great, great... great.
简直就是妙趣横生 妙不可言
So how bad is it?
到底是有多苦
Pretty bad.
苦不堪言啊
Last night,
昨天晚上
I had just come back 8:00 fart.
我八点钟刚放完屁回来
Sure. Go on.
好 接着说
Still no mail.
信箱还是空的
I think they only deliver it once a day.
邮差每天只送一次信吧
Hey, listen, when I moved in here, I sold all my stuff
我搬进来之前 把自己的东西都卖♥♥了
because I know you like your place as is,
因为我知道你希望家里保持原样
and I was totally fine with that.
我对此完全没意见
Just one little thing:
我只有一个小要求
would it be okay if instead of using your coffee mugs,
能不能不用你的咖啡杯
we use mine?
换用我的
No.
不行
Barney, she got rid of all of her stuff for you.
巴尼 她为了你把自己的东西都卖♥♥了
Oh, I see what this is really about.
我知道问题出在哪儿了
Yeah, mugs.
不就是杯子嘛
Coffee?
咖啡
Tea?
茶
Religion.
信仰冲突
This is about the fact that you don't think
问题在你 你打从心眼里觉得
this relationship is gonna last.
这段恋情不会长久
That's why you don't want to throw anything out.
所以你才不想丢掉自己的东西
Because when that inevitable breakup comes,
因为你们早晚会分手
you don't want to buy new mugs.
到时你也可以省得买♥♥新的了
That's why I've never thrown anything out
所以不管跟谁谈恋爱
for any relationship ever.
我从来不扔东西
Isn't that right, honey?
没错吧 亲爱的
Oh, that's right. I'm alone.
哎呦 没错 我是单身
Lily, here's the thing.
莉莉 你听我解释
It's my apartment,
那是我家
and I need to assert my dominance as a man.
作为男人 我要维护自己的统治权
Don't ever say that...
千万不要对女人
to any girl ever.
说这种话
Too late.
已经晚了
What did you just say to me?
你刚跟我说什么
She gave up her apartment for you! You said that to her?!
她为了你连家都不要了 亏你说得出口
Okay, you know what?
我受够了
I don't have to sit here and take this from you ladies.
我没必要坐在着让你们女人讨♥伐♥
I'm going to Ted's.
我要去泰德家了
The man cave,
男人的地盘
where guys can be guys.
可以随心所欲做自己
Assert your dominance? It's like you have no respect for women.
维护你的统治权 你懂不懂尊重女人啊
What is wrong with you? You have a mother!
你脑子进水啦 你可是女人生的啊
You guys, too?
怎么连你们也这样
I'm going to the Y for a shvitz.
我要去舒缓一下我郁闷的心情
No, dude, hold on.
别 哥们 慢着
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不准去
It's trilogy time.
今天是星战三部曲时间
Kids, here's the deal with trilogy time:
星战三部曲时间的由来是这样的
It all started a long time ago
故事发生在很久以前
in a dorm room far, far away.
在一间遥远的男生寝室里
Dude, if we fail this econ final,
哥们 咱们期末要是经济学挂了
for the rest of our lives we're not gonna be able to...
那下半辈子就别想...
We won't know how to...
咱们就不知道该怎么...
Do you even know what econ is?
你知道经济学是什么吗
No idea. We're screwed.
一头雾水 咱们死定了
But there's only one thing left to do at at time like this.
在这种窘境之下 只有一件事可做
Watch the entire Star Wars trilogy all the way through
一口气看完《星球大战》三部曲
because I haven't done that in, like, five years.
因为我五年没这么干过了
Dude, you can't let that happen.
哥们 你不能这么堕落
If you're not trilling it at least once every three years,
你起码要每隔三年就要看一遍
the Dark Side wins.
不然黑暗面就要获胜了
Okay, let's make a pact.
好 那我们做个约定吧
No matter what, every three years,
无论如何 每隔三年
we sit down and trill it up big time.
我们都要一起看一遍三部曲
Agreed?
同意吗
A-Greedo.
同意[格里多]
2003, I mean...
2003年
What's that gonna be like?
那时的我们会怎么样呢
总统戈尔签署一个历史性的议案
《都市日报》
Hey, Ted.
泰德
Sweet hair.
发型不错
I told you it would eventually stop growing out
我告诉过你 我的头发总有一天会停止自然卷
and start growing down.
并变得长发飘飘
Anyway, I'm just working on designing yet another skyscraper.
话说 我现在执笔设计另一栋摩天大楼
And I'm carrying this briefcase
而我现在手提公文包
because now I'm a successful lawyer...
因为我现在是个成功的律师
I like that.
我喜欢这剧情
Can I make one adjustment?
我能做个改动吗
...with a cool mustache.
并留着威武的小胡子
Nice.
漂亮
And who knows, by then,
谁知道呢 到那时
you and Lily might be engaged.
你和莉莉说不定都订婚了
Engaged?
订婚
Bro, I'm gonna do way better than that.
兄弟 我一定会更胜一筹
Ah, being pregnant is so much fun.
怀孕真是太有意思了
I want to do this four more times.
我还想再生四个孩子
Oh, baby, how do you feel after
宝贝 自从我能
spending all day working on your art,
挣大钱养家糊口
since I make enough to support us both financially?
你整天窝在家里创作艺术后 感觉如何
Horny.
欲求不满
I hope we don't bother you, Ted,
我希望你别介意 泰德
because even though we're married and pregnant,
因为即便我们结了婚 有了娃
it still makes sense that we all share adult-sized bunk beds.
还睡成人双层床 也很合情合理嘛
So, Star Wars?
想看《星球大战》吗
Sure, I don't have to be at work until late afternoon-ish
当然 我可以傍晚才去上班
because my boss appreciates that
因为我老板不介意我
I like to stay up late drinking and...
通宵喝酒 还...
rocking out with our band.
跟我们的乐队一起玩摇滚
Did someone say rocking out?
有人刚说玩摇滚吗
Whoa, who's the babe?
哇 那个靓妞是谁
That's the best part.
这正是最棒的部分
Guys, you remember my awesome girlfriend
伙计们 你们还记得我的超辣女友吧
who was a virgin until we met?
在遇见我之前 一直都守身如玉哦
My name's Rhiannon,
我叫赖安娜
like the Stevie Nicks song.
就像史蒂薇·尼克斯歌♥里唱的
I'm hot, but in a crunchy, earthy kind of way.
我虽性感 但是绿色环保的森女型
Oh, and I'm from England.
忘说了 我是英国人哟
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表