and Talked Him into Reuniting with Peter Gabriel,
并说服他和彼得·盖布瑞尔重组
so then we got to sing backup on the new Genesis album
然后我们在创世纪乐队的新专辑里唱合音
and it was awesome!
一切超级棒之夜"
并说服他和彼得·盖布瑞尔重组
追踪菲尔·科林斯 和他结为死党
Fine, I'll use the phone at the bar.
算了 我去用酒吧的电♥话♥吧
Ranjit, would you please put up the partition?
兰吉特 请把隔离板拉起来
Partition going up.
拉起隔离板
You had a sex dream about Ranjit!
你居然梦到和兰吉特亲热
Hello.
什么
Ranjit!
兰吉特
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, yes, I did,
好吧 我承认 是有这回事
but it didn't mean anything.
这又没什么
Okay, well, what happened in this dream?
梦里到底发生了什么
And I want to know everything.
我要知道全部内容
Every explicit detail.
给我和盘托出
Don't leave out any...
不能漏掉任何细节
Damn it, Ranjit!
我靠 兰吉特
Sorry.
抱歉
Marshall, it was a dream.
马修 那只是一个梦
Yeah, well, dreams are just stuff
梦反应的是
that you subconsciously want to happen.
你潜意识想要发生的事情
Why do you think I'm constantly dreaming
不然我为什么总是梦见
about Bigfoot playing quarterback for the Vikings?
大脚野人担任维京橄榄球队的四分卫呢
Because you fall asleep looking at a painting of it.
因为你看着那样的画入睡
It soothes me.
那画能让我安详入睡
Don't try to change the subject.
别转移话题
You sleep-cheated.
你"梦叛"了我
You've been sleep-sleeping around,
你梦叛我数次 跟无数人睡过了
and I'm sick of it.
我受够了
You know, I have half a mind to get out
老娘真想一走了之
and let you eat all by yourself.
大餐留给你一个人吃好了
Should I pull over?
我应该停车吗
Damn it, Ranjit!
我靠 兰吉特
Yes, Ranjit. Pull over.
行 兰吉特 停车
Pulling over.
停车
You watch, Ted.
等着瞧吧 泰德
Tonight is going to be legen--
今晚如果我们去偷骆驼
it's the night we stole a camel...
必将极富戏剧性
...which means it'll be full of drama-- dary.
然后造就传奇的偷骆驼之夜
Dromedary!
"戏剧惊夜"[单峰骆驼]
I applaud your wordplay,
我折服于你的妙语如珠
but your core premise is flawed.
但你的中心思想漏洞百出
Every night can't be legendary.
不可能每个夜晚都是传奇之夜
If all nights are legendary,
如果夜夜都是传奇
no nights are legendary.
那传奇将不再传奇
See, Ted, that attitude right there,
泰德 明白没 你这种态度
that's why I'm in the lead.
就是我领先的原因
What do you mean, in the lead?
你领先是什么意思
I'm talking about the game of life, Ted.
我说的是人生的游戏 泰德
Scoreboard.
计分板
Better wardrobe: 75 points.
服装比你强 75分
Apartment on a higher floor: 90 points.
公♥寓♥所在楼层比你高 90分
Longer name: 110 points.
名字比你长 110分
Sorry. Did you just make up this point system?
等等 这打分制度是你现拟的吧
Made up the point system: 1♥1♥4♥ points.
拟制打分制度 1♥1♥4♥分
And ten points to you for pointing that out.
被你发现了 奖你10分
Nice job, Ted.
干得漂亮 泰德
15 points to me for being gracious enough
为我无私给你10分的举动
to give you those ten points.
我自己再加15分
But here's the point, Ted.
泰德 重点在这
Every time I go out and have an awesome night
我每次出去欢度春宵时
and you're not there,
你都没参与到
that's another 100 points in my column.
这又给我带来100分
So yeah, I'm in the lead.
所以 不好意思 我领先
Barney, the fact that I can stay home for a night
巴尼 我能整晚安心地待在家
shows that I have inner peace
表示我拥有平静的内心
and that I don't feel the need to keep score.
也不觉得自己需要记着破分数
That's worth like 1,000 points right there,
这起码值一千分了
so at the very least, we're tied.
我们最多是平局
We're so not tied.
我们才没有平局[系上]
Although you know what is tied--
你知道什么是系上的吗
the strap of my girlfriend's bikini.
我女友身上的比基尼系带
Except when it's not, 'cause she's a stripper.
有时候也没系 因为她是个脱衣舞♥女♥郎
One million points! Game.
1百万分 胜负已定
It's over.
结束了
It's done. It's done.
结束了 结束了
So what do you do?
你是做什么的
You're kidding, right?
你不是吧
I... I'm an on-air reporter.
我 我是空中主播
I just did a report like five minutes ago.
五分钟前我刚做完一则报道
You sound frustrated.
你听起来很挫败
Yeah, I am.
是的 没错
I'm busting my ass, and as usual, no recognition.
使尽浑身力气 还是得不到认可
Robin, I've been doing this a while,
罗宾 我♥干♥这行好些年了
and if there's one thing I've learned, it's flarm.
我学到了一件事 一切皆浮浮[浮云]
What? Flarm.
什么 浮浮
Flarm, flarm, flarm.
浮浮 浮浮 浮浮
Blobbum.
油问提
What is wrong with you?
你发什么神经啊
Are you having a stroke?
你舌头中风吗
As a matter of fact, he was.
他确实中风了
Oh! Hold on! Wait!
别 别 等等
Meanwhile, Lily was in desperate need of a female friend.
与此同时 莉莉急需一个女性朋友倾诉
Lily, I have seen this a million times.
莉莉 我已经见怪不怪了
Guys go crazy when there's a baby on the way.
妻子一怀孕 男人就发疯
You should have seen the manager when his wife got pregnant.
你应该看看经理妻子怀孕时他的反应
After the second trimester, he made her stop stripping.
才怀孕中期 他就不让她跳艳舞了
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
Now I feel bad.
现在我好难过
Our big dinner's been ruined.
我们的大餐被毁了
Marshall's probably crying right now.
马修现在可能正嚎啕大哭
I had no idea that food could be this delicious.
我真没想到食物居然能这么好吃
Marshall, you are being crazy.
马修 你这是在发疯
No, no, I can handle it.
不不 我能处理好的
If I sell my laptop,
如果我卖♥♥了笔记本
we can get seconds on those squash blossoms.
就能再来一盘南瓜花
I mean about Lily.
我是说莉莉
Well, you know, she's being crazy, too.
她自己也在发疯啊
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
She gets to be crazy.
她有权发疯
You have to be the sane one.
你得做理智的那一方
So what, I don't get to be crazy again
所以直到宝宝出生后
until the baby comes?
我才能卖♥♥疯吗
No. Then it's baby's turn to be crazy.
不 到时候就轮宝宝耍疯了
When do I get to be crazy again?
那什么时候才能轮到我发疯啊
Never.
没机会了
We are totally even.
我们完全打平了
We absolutely are not even, and here's why.
我们绝对没有打平 原因在此
I'll grant you that if you include
我承认 如果把你
the 12 points for designing the skyscraper,
设计摩天大楼得的12分
the 83 points for slapping five with Tommy Lee
给汤米·李来个击"脸"得的83分
and the 9,000 points for banging Robin before me,
在我之前推倒罗宾得的9000分加起来
our point totals would be about neck and neck,
我们的分数或许才有可能不相上下
but there's one thing you're forgetting.
但是你忘了一件事情
The fact that I don't care?
老子懒得鸟你吗
No.
不是
And you just lost five points for sass.
而且你刚刚顶嘴 扣掉5分
Do you remember a conversation we had about three years ago?
还记得三年前我们的一次谈话吗
Barney, you're the king.
巴尼 王中之王
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表