kids, Einstein was right.
孩子们 爱因斯坦说得对
Time moves at different speeds.
时间的快慢是相对参考系而定
To Barney, the previous night raced by in a blur.
对于巴尼而言 昨晚在激♥情♥中一晃而过
But then, all of a sudden,
而后 突然间
time stopped.
时间在清醒中停滞了
This might be the worst thing I've ever done.
这恐怕是我做过最坏的一次了
Hey, now.
嘿 别这么说
You weren't at the top of your game, but it was still pretty...
虽说这不是你发挥最好的一次 但还是非常...
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
I just cheated on Kevin.
我居然出轨了
He is the nicest guy ever.I'm a terrible person.
凯文是史上最好的男友 我真是太差劲了
It's okay.
没关系
We both cheated.
我们都出轨了
What's that saying about two wrongs making a right?
有句俗语怎么说来着 负负得正嘛
"Two wrongs don't make a right"?
应该是"一失足成千古恨"吧
No, that's not it.
不 肯定不是这样的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I just cheated on Nora.
我居然出轨了
How could I do this to her? What are we gonna do?
我怎么能对诺拉做这种事呢 我们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Can I ask you, did this mean anything?
我能问你 今晚对你有意义吗
Of course it did.
当然有啦
Of course it didn't.
当然没啦
Which one are you looking for? I could see it going either way.
你到底想听哪种 两种趋势我看都行
It meant nothing. It meant nothing!
今晚毫无意义 毫无意义
How could you say it meant nothing?!
你怎么能说它毫无意义呢
Of course it meant something!
今晚当然意义重大
No, it didn't!
不 它没有
It can't.Okay?
它也不能 明白吗
You're with Nora, and I'm with Kevin and...
你有诺拉了 我也有凯文了
I have to go.
我得走了
Wait, what are we gonna tell them?
慢着 我们该如何跟他们开口
Nothing.
绝口不提
God! We made a horrible mistake.
天啊 我们犯了个大错
But it-it is over now.
但现在都结束了
There's no reason to hurt more people by talking about it.
再提这件事只会伤害他们
You're asking me to lie?
你是叫我撒谎吗
That's... fine.
我是...无所谓啦
Damn it.
该死
Nora and I have that work cruise tomorrow night.
我和诺拉明晚有个公♥司♥的游轮聚会
We're all supposed to go together.
我们都要携伴参加
Okay, I know this is thinking way, way out of the box,
好的 我知道这么想实在有点离谱
but what if-- and hear me out--
但如果 先听我说完
we don't go?
如果我们都不去呢
No.
不行
I just want this whole night to fade into history, so
我只想让这个夜晚成为历史 所以
we have to act like it never happened.
我们必须装得像什么都没发生一样
We should go.
我们应该去
I mean, it's a three-hour boat ride--
我是说 就在船上呆3个小时
what could happen?
这么短时间能发生什么呀
I'm sure that's what Gilligan said.
我打赌盖里甘会这么说
Groovapalooza!
怀旧狂欢音乐会
All the smug hippie bands from the '90s in one big concert.
囊括上世纪90年代所有自以为是的嬉皮士乐队
Ah, even the tickets smell like cloves and mediocrity.
甚至门票都有一股丁香烟和庸才的味道
And to really take us back,
为了重回过去的美好时光
I scored us a bag of, yes, mari...
我还特意弄来一袋 没错 就是大♥麻♥
Kids, we used to do something before concerts
孩子们 为了更好地感受音乐会的气氛
to enjoy them more.
我们会在开始前做件事
And that thing was to... eat a sandwich.
那就是 吃个三明治
...nated steak subs.
加料牛肉三明治
Oh, yeah!
哦也
Well, as future parents, we'll pass on the sandwiches.
我们快要为人父母了 三明治还是少吃为妙
How could you even suggest such a thing, Ted?!
你怎么能提议这种事呢 泰德
I better get my 60 bucks back.
快把我60块还给我
No sandwich?
不吃三明治吗
Marshall, it's a palooza.
马修 这可是狂欢会呀
We've eaten sandwiches at every palooza.
以前每一个狂欢会 我们都会吃三明治
Lollapalooza, Funkapalooza...
摇滚狂欢会 爵士狂欢会
Gender-diversity-awareness- palooza, junior year.
还有大学三年级 妇女能顶半天狂欢会
Yeah, there were some real bitches there.
我记得 当时还有几个贱女人赶我呢
Okay, quick,
好了 快点
before Lily gets here, let's fire this up.
趁莉莉没来 我们先吃掉它
No way. I promised Lily that I would be responsible.
不行 我答应过莉莉要有责任心
You're not getting your 60 bucks back.
反正你的60块也要不回来了
Give me that.
那还是来一口吧
Hey, how you holding up?
你还好吧
Well, I'm about to be trapped on a boat all night
我要跟你们三个困在这艘船上一整晚
with the guy I cheated on, the guy I cheated with
我的戴绿帽的男友 我的出轨对象
and the girl that the guy I cheated with cheated on.
我出轨对象的戴绿帽女友
So, not super.
所以 我一点都不好
Hi, Sandy.
你好 桑迪
You're welcome.
不用谢
I did not say "Thank you."
我可没跟你道谢呀
Oh, you're too kind.
你太客气了
Too kind.
太客气了
Excuse me, I should really try
借过 我真该试过去
to have sex with that new intern.
把那个新实习生搞上♥床♥
Robin's boss Sandy Rivers hosted this cruise every year,
罗宾的老板桑迪·里维斯 每年都要举办这个游轮会
mostly to hit on the new employees.
主要是为了跟新员工搭讪
And he'd found a clever way to never spend a cent.
而且他还想到了一个分文不花的妙招
Up next, another four deaths
接下来 亚利桑那州
in Arizona's record-breaking heat wave.
又有4人因史上最强的热浪而致死
You want real record-breaking heat?
你想体验真正的史上最强热辣感吗
Try Kristoff's Jalapeno Coconut Vodka martini.
来一杯克里托夫牌辣椒椰汁伏特加马丁尼酒
Muy caliente!
热辣得不得了哦[西班牙语]
Okay, Nora and Kevin are gonna be here any minute.
好吧 诺拉和凯文随时会到
I thought I could handle this, but I can't.
我原以为我能应付得来 但现在不行
Okay, um, here's the plan.
好吧 那就按计划走吧
We'll grab one of the lifeboats, get back to shore,
我们随便找个救生艇 逃回岸上
destroy the tape of us doing it...
销毁我们滚床单的录像
There's a tape of us doing it?
你居然把过程录下来了
...and we'll start a new life together.
然后我们开始一段新的人生
Somewhere simple and homey, like Vermont or Dubai.
去一个即简单又舒适的地方 比如佛蒙特州或者迪拜
Wait, is that what you want?
等下 这是你想要的生活吗
For us to be together?
你想跟我在一起
Hey, Robin.
罗宾
Oh, God, I really can't do this.
天啊 我真的应付不来
Don't worry. Just follow my lead and keep cool.
别担心 听我指挥 保持淡定
Hey, guys!
伙计们
They know!
他们知道了
Oh, no.
完了
I think that sandwich was laced with other stuff.
我觉得那个三明治夹杂了其它东西
Like, hard meats.
比如超强猛料
What do you mean?
何出此言
Well, usually after a sandwich, I feel paranoid, but I'm not.
我一般吃完三明治后会胡思乱想 可现在没有
Why am I not feeling paranoid?!
为什么我没有胡思乱想
Calm down, dude!
别激动 兄弟
We'll be fine.
没事的
Lily's gonna know.
莉莉会知道的
Listen to me.
听我说
Whatever we were just talking about...
虽然我不记得刚才我们在说什么
we'll be fine.
反正没事的
You're right, she won't find out.
你说得对 她不会发现的
Hey, guys.
伙计们
She knows!
她知道了
Good evening.
晚上好
A special welcome to our four new interns:
接下来要特别欢迎我们的4位新实习生 分别是
Erika... and so on.
艾丽卡...和其他人
One safety matter: life preservers are on the side rails,
安全小贴士 万一有人不幸落水
in case anyone falls overboard.
救生用具就在甲板两侧
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表