剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
You ready?
-没有 -走吧
- No. - Let's move.
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
快 进来 进来
Now! Coming in, coming in!
大家都没事吧
Everybody okay?
-没事 -准备迎接第二波攻击
- Yeah. - Brace for a second attack.
蝰蛇2号♥ 部队交火
Viper zero-two, troops in contact.
重复 部队交火
I say it again. Troops in contact.
蝰蛇2号♥还有两分钟抵达
Viper zero-two is two mikes out.
给你们十秒的...
I'll give you a ten-second--
不行 我们需要近距空中支援
Negative. We need close air support.
重复 近距空中支援
I repeat, close air support.
收到
Roger, ...
这他妈是什么 我中弹了吗
What the fuck is that? Am I hit?
我中枪了吗
Am I hit?
妈的
Shit.
你的水袋而已
Just your CamelBak.
什么
What?
是水
It's water.
我以为被那帮犊子打中了
I thought that fucker hit me.
不是水就是尿 反正不是血
It's water or piss. It ain't blood.
我还以为被那帮犊子打中了
I thought that motherfucker hit me.
趴下
Hey, get down!
还没完事呢
This ain't over.
空中支援都他妈支哪去了
Where the hell are those air assets?
还得一分钟
One minute out.
当然是刚从萨尔里奇回来
Coming down from Sar Ridge, where else?
光天化日 没人中枪
In broad daylight? Nobody got hit?
我背包中枪了 都洒水了
My pack got hit, blew my fucking water open.
你尿裤子了
You pissed yourself?
没有 是我的水壶
No, my actual water pack.
他就是尿裤子了
He fucking pissed himself.
我才没有
No, I didn't.
伤亡一个 储水设备
One casualty: water transport apparatus.
那个信♥号♥♥小子就像个护身符似的
Cable Guy, he's like a--he's like a lucky fucking charm.
信♥号♥♥小子
Cable Guy.
你就像一盒幸运糖霜麦片
You're like a frosted Lucky Charm, man.
你没事吧
You're all right.
瞅瞅那他表情
Look at his face.
他吓得魂还没回来
He's still freaked out.
你没事吧 哥们
You good, pal?
能收到了
It's working.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以了
Here you go.
麦吉森女士 这边请
Ms. Mathison, this way, please.
副总统的上一个会马上就要开完了
The Vice President is completing another meeting.
很快就能见您了
He will be ready in a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吧
You okay?
麦克告诉我你昨天很晚才回来
Mike told me you were out late last night.
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道你不能跟我一起进去吧
You know you're not going in there with me, right?
我敢肯定你很聪明
I'm sure you're smart enough to realize
能意识到副总统不会在
the Vice President's not opening up
有陌生女士在场的情况下开口的
with some female in the room he's never met before.
别离开我 别离开我
Don't leave me. Don't leave me.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
留下来 留下来
Stay, stay, stay, stay.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不
No! No!
你不能把我留在这里 你不能把我留在这里
You can't leave me here! You can't leave me here!
不
No!
别走 别走
Don't go! Don't go!
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表