剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你不想知道巴基斯坦人会怎么说吗
You don't wanna hear what the Pakistanis will say?
我知道他们会说什么
I know what they'll say.
他们会谴责我们悍然侵犯他们主♥权♥
They'll be protesting a flagrant violation of their sovereignty.
-你要去哪 -纽约
- Where are you going? - New York.
有人问起来 就说我去别处了
Anyone asks, tell 'em somewhere else.
我找到些资料 关于那场出了意外的撤离行动
I found something about that exfiltration that went south.
1986年的时候
It was 1986.
有个叫安德烈·库兹涅佐夫的人
A guy named Andrei Kuznetsov.
索尔从东柏林的克格勃语言学校招募了他
Saul recruited him at a KGB language school in East Berlin.
出于某些原因 这人慌了
For some reason, the guy panicked,
索尔不得不急忙撤他出来
and Saul had to get him out in a hurry.
撤退行动出了岔子
The extraction got messy.
他失去了一条腿
He actually lost a leg.
但他还活着
But he's still alive.
还活着
He is?
受证人保护计划庇护
And living under witness protection
化名亚历克斯·索诺住在宾夕法尼亚
in Pennsylvania as Alex Surnow.
那他不是线人
So he's-he's not the asset.
不是 不可能是他
No, he can't be.
30年来他一直在国内
He's been stateside for 30 years.
但我觉得他也许知道些什么
But I think he might know something.
为什么
Why?
在他之后 索尔从未公开过东柏林的线人
Saul never declared an asset out of the East again, ever.
但就在这次事件左右
But right around this time
正是他所有情报机构政♥变♥开始的时候
is when all his intelligence coups begin,
就像戈尔巴乔夫愿同西方经商
like that Gorbachev was willing to do business with the West,
就像切尔诺贝利的事实被掩盖
like the cover-up at Chernobyl,
就像奥尔德里奇·埃姆斯叛变
like Aldrich Ames.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
出♥卖♥♥♥索尔
Betray Saul.
我确定我不想这么做
I'm sure I don't want to.
如果我还有别的办法
If tell me there's another way.
你是对的 很可能没有
You're right, there's probably not.
总之 我不干了
Anyway, I'm done.
什么叫你不干了
What do you mean you're done?
我是说 我不干了 不仅是这件事
I mean, I'm done, not just with this,
所有事 整个中情局
with everything, the whole CIA.
这就是你感受到的意义吗
Wh-that-that's what this means to you?
你都发现了这么多
After what you found here,
你都仔细考虑过了
after you thought your way through it,
你觉得这是辞职的充分理由吗
you think that's a reason to quit?
不 但特别行动队命悬一线
No, but the Special Ops team dying,
这是个理由
that's a reason.
而且如果你找到了这个线人 他会被折磨至死
And this asset will be tortured to death if you find him.
这是个理由
That's a reason.
这会帮我们找到飞行记录器
It'll get us the flight recorder.
原来你是这么看的 我明白
That's how you see it. I know.
我试图像你一样看待 但我做不到
And I've tried to see it like you, but I just can't.
我参与进来 以为我可以让情况好转
I got into this, thinking I would make things better.
但我现在不再相信了
But I don't actually believe that anymore.
我看到的只有损害
All I see is damage.
亚历克斯·索诺
亚历克斯·索诺
Alex Surnow?
我叫希瑟·弗里斯
My name's Heather Frith.
我们都认识索尔·贝伦森
We have an acquaintance in common, Saul Berenson.
我不认识什么索尔·贝伦森
I don't know any Saul Berenson.
他救过你的命
He saved your life...
在你还叫安德烈·库兹涅佐夫时
when your name was Andrei Kuznetsov.
你在东德边境的布雷区
You lost your leg below the knee
失去了膝盖以下
in a minefield on the East German border.
我们可以进去聊聊吗
Could we talk inside?
我为索尔曾管理的情报机关工作
I work for the agency Saul used to run,
为首席历史学家做档案工作
in Archives, for the chief historian.
你想要什么
What do you want?
自从你叛逃已经快四十年了
It's nearly 40 years since you defected.
大多数档案快解密了
Most of the files are being declassified.
我的工作是和那些档案里的人谈一谈
My job is to talk to the people in those files
确保我们还原了事件全貌
to make sure we have the whole story, obviously,
同时也要确保这些身份
also to make sure identities are protected
得到应有的保护 就像你一样
where they need to be, like with you.
索尔知道吗
Does Saul know?
因为我需要给他打电♥话♥ 告知他
Because I should call him and let him know
你在这里打着他的旗号♥
that you're here, throwing his name around.
如果你需要打给他 当然可以 请随意
Well, if you need to call him, sure, feel free.
你想知道什么
So what do you wanna know?
你愿意说的任何事情
Whatever you're willing to share.
我想知道档案没有涉及的细节
I'm trying to learn the details that aren't in the files.
联♥合♥国♥
纽约市
巴基斯坦已经召集了一支安♥理♥会♥工作小组
Pakistan has convened a security council working group.
他们要求进行一场投票抗♥议♥美国昨夜的突袭
They're demanding a vote against the U.S. for last night's raid.
中国和伊朗支持巴基斯坦
China and Iran are backing Pakistan.
英国和波兰支持我们
Brits and Poles are backing us.
俄♥罗♥斯♥在做什么
What are the Russians doing?
一如既往地想要弄死我们
Usual, thinking of ways to fuck us up.
我国大使早已警告过海耶斯总统
Our ambassador had warned President Hayes
任何袭击都将被视为战争行为
that any incursion would be treated as an act of war.
昨夜 美国无视我方警告...
Last night, despite that warning...
所以你打算做什么
So what are you planning to do?
...被美国侵犯
...was violated by the United States.
当众出丑
Make an idiot of myself.
记录到发射了...
Recorded the launch...
不要试图阻止我
Don't try to stop me.
至少一开始别
At least not at first.
含有高爆♥炸♥药
Of high explosive.
我们还没有找到具体的...
We haven't yet been able to find specific...
过境点在这里
The crossing point was here.
索尔把一切都安排好了
Saul had it all planned.
他知道什么时候换班
He knew when the shift change was...
运动传感器在哪里
where the motion sensors were.
一切都精确无比
It was like clockwork.
他顺利地穿越了地雷区
Him crossing the minefield was good.
我也快要穿过了
I was nearly across.
发生了什么
So what happened?
一只猫头鹰
An-an owl...
就在我面前飞过
flew right in front of my face.
我就往右偏了两步 砰 腿就没了
I stumbled just two steps to the right and boom, my leg.
我当时痛苦极了 动不了
I'm in agony. I can't move.
他们随时都有可能发现我
Any second, they'll find me.
索尔突然就出现了
Suddenly, Saul's there.
他背起我 带我穿越雷区 铁丝网
He picks me up, carries me through the mines, the wires,
子弹在身边呼啸 但他一步都没有停
guns firing at us, but he just keeps going.
我第一次听到这些
I had no idea.
而且我跟你说 这些细节档案里都没有
And I'm telling you, these details are not in the file.
那你知道你同班的
So did you ever learn what happened
其他学员后来怎么样了吗
to the other cadets in your class?
柏林墙倒塌之后我的确去过
I did go there after the wall came down
想知道
to find out...
他们怎么样了
what happened to them.
结果如何
And what did you find?
他们被押到墙边
They were put up against the wall...
枪毙了
and shot.
天哪
Oh, my God.
所有人
All of them...
因为他们没有阻止我叛逃
for failing to prevent my defection.
班里有一个女学员
So one of them was a woman.
她不是学员 她是英语老师
She was not in the class. She was a teacher in English.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
没有名字
There was no name.
就叫"教员同志"
Just "Comrade Instructor."
她后来怎么样了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表