剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
还是没有吗
Still nothing?
我不知道出了什么问题
I don't know what the fucking problem is.
联合特战司令部敷衍我
JSOC's stonewalling me.
麦克斯有信了吗
Any word on Max?
快速反应部队搜寻了两处坠机点 都没找到尸体
QRF searched both crash sites. They didn't find a body.
-所以他还活着 -希望吧
- So he's alive. - Let's hope.
派了多少小队出去找他
How many units are out looking for him?
我们派了无人机巡航
We've got drones in the air,
但超过了十二小时
but it's over 12 hours,
而且搜索范围越来越大
and the search radius is only getting bigger.
联合特战司令部也在找他 对吗
JSOC's still looking, though, right?
没有地面搜索
Not on the ground.
我们还有基地 大使♥馆♥
I've got bases, the embassy,
这里 都是可能是袭击目标
this place, all targets.
这才是我们现在的重点
That's got to be our priority right now.
连上了
We're up.
-索尔 -能做的我们都做了
- Saul. - We're doing what we can do.
放屁 派他过去的人是我
That's bullshit. I sent him in there.
是我俩
We both did.
总统先生 抱歉让您久等
Mr. President, we apologize for keeping you waiting.
麦克 有时间吗
Mike, do you have a minute?
麻烦你过来看一下
It'd be really great if you could look at--
技术修复了卡莉和
Tech cleaned up the tape
叶夫根尼在清♥真♥寺的录音
of Carrie and Yevgeny at the mosque.
我想你要来听一下
I think you need to listen to it.
没空 我等下去找你
Can't do it. I'll try and get to you later.
有麦克斯·皮尔维斯基的消息了吗
Hey, anything on Max Piotrowski?
整个区域都非常安静
Whole sector's gone quiet.
他们把总统都击落了
They shot down the fucking president.
-他们会转到地下 -喀布尔呢
- They're gonna go to ground. - How about Kabul?
也许他们有提到他 他带着...
Maybe they're referencing him. He was carrying a--
飞行记录仪 我知道
A flight recorder, I know.
我们在监听上百个电♥话♥
Uh, we're listening to hundreds of calls.
用自动化设备在上千个电♥话♥中抓取信息
We got automated searches on thousands more.
他在清单上 但是清单很长
He's on the list, but it's a long list.
我能看一下关键字吗
Can I see the keywords?
给我打印一份
Print me a copy.
喂
Hello?
不 我这边连接不上
No, I can't even get through.
安全线路过载了
The secure lines are overloaded.
我在试 我...
I'm--I'm trying. I--
都在这上面了吗
This is everything?
稍等一下
Hang on.
塔♥利♥班♥知道怎么规避这些词
The Taliban knows how to avoid these.
你想增加关键字 请自便
You want to add something, be my guest.
国安局会派十多个人过来
We got a dozen guys coming from Fort Meade.
到时会有更多人手处理
We'll have more ears on it then.
抱歉 巴格拉姆的信♥号♥♥情报没有回复我
Sorry, uh, Bagram SIGINT's not calling me back.
你在坎大哈还有别人可以试试吗
Is there anybody you can try in Kandahar?
我们把总统抵达巴格拉姆之后
We put together a timeline of everything we know
已知的全部事情按时间排列好
once the president landed at Bagram.
还不完整 但至少是个开始
It's incomplete, but it's a start.
联调局的艾伦·耶格尔和凡妮莎·克罗尔
Alan Yager, Vanessa Kroll, FBI.
-你好艾伦 -艾伦是情报站
- Hi, Alan. - Alan's my Deputy
副站长 他会安排好你们团队
Chief of Station-- he'll get your team set up.
很好 雷•奥尔巴♥赫♥ 马歇尔·卡特
Great, Ray Auerbach, Marshall Carter
是驻伊♥斯♥兰♥堡和阿布扎比使♥馆♥的法律随员
are the LEGATS from Islamabad and Abu Dhabi.
我们仨人需要独♥立♥办公室
The three of us will need doors that close.
请跟我来 各位
Follow me, folks.
你们可以把行李放在这里
You can drop your stuff in here,
然后我们给你们设置好安全通讯设备
and then we'll get you set up on secure comms.
现在你们有多少人员在出外勤
How much of your staff is out in the field right now?
大概一半 在盘问线人
About half, pumping sources.
好吧 我无意破坏你们的工作
Okay, well, uh, I don't want to gum up the works,
然而据我们所知 局里可是犯罪现场
but until we know otherwise, this station is a crime scene.
这是什么道理
What's the working theory?
有人指点了塔♥利♥班♥该把火箭弹瞄准哪里
Somebody told the Taliban where to stand with an RPG.
知道总统在直升机里的人
You've got the highest concentration in the country
几乎全集中在你们这里
of people that knew the President was in the air.
我要给所有人录口供
I need statements from everybody
还要过去72小时进出这里的
and access to all communication in and out of here
所有通信记录
in the last 72 hours.
发返回基地指令 让大家都回来
Put out an RTB. Everybody back to base.
-收到 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thanks.
大使♥馆♥呢 哪怕只是非要务人员
What about the embassy, even just nonessentials?
一旦开始撤出非要务人员
We start evacuating nonessentials,
事态就由恐慌彻底转为歇斯底里
we turn a panic into full-on hysteria.
索尔 古洛姆总统办公室来电
Saul, President G'ulom's office called.
他想尽快和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you as soon as possible.
-接进来 -面谈
- Put him through. - In person.
根据你的安保措施 最好别出大楼
Your security detail doesn't want you leaving the building.
-他态度坚决 -该死
- He was insistent. - Oh, fuck.
是的 我需要一支武装车队
Yeah, I need an armed convoy
护送美国国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
for the National Security Advisor.
我们知道哈卡尼在哪吗
Do we know where Haqqani is?
至少他逃出城外了没有
Did he even make it out of the city?
不知道
No idea.
是我 是我
他们在挨家挨户搜
逮捕塔♥利♥班♥ 把他们聚集到足球场
不给他们吃的喝的
待着别动
对不起
我把麻烦引来了你家
请别这么说 我为你服务是应该的
当你选择和平时我为你祈祷
但既然你选择重返战争
我愿为刀俎
你以为这是我选的
还有谁能一举干掉两位总统
我没有下令袭击 我宣布了停火协议
我们不是塔♥利♥班♥
别抓我们
你们要带他去哪
放开他
告诉我你们要带他去哪
帮我个忙
I want a favor.
显然这是我应得的
Apparently I earned it.
好吧
Okay.
这不是要着手什么安排
This isn't the beginning of an arrangement
或者任何你认为的准备工作
or whatever the fuck you think you're laying groundwork for.
有个我们的人在坠机点附近失踪了
One of our people went missing near the crash site.
你们伤亡惨重
You had a lot of casualties.
你有一两个没找回来很正常
I'm not surprised you didn't recover one or two.
我认为他还活着 而且他是我朋友
I think he's still alive, and he's a friend of mine.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我担心他被塔♥利♥班♥抓走了
I'm worried the Taliban has him.
那他要活命 除非他们想用他交换人♥质♥
If they do, he's only alive if they want to trade him back
或者想卖♥♥了他
or sell him.
你能查到吗
Can you find out?
我们在那片库伦加尔的人脉
Our network in that part of the Korengal is--
很稀少
it's pretty thin.
你用不着奇货可居
You don't have to be cute about it.
我知道你在那里买♥♥通了不少关系
I know you bought a lot of goodwill up there.
不 不 我确实想帮你 但...
No, no, I-I do want to help, but...
什么
What?
那片区域被你们全面监视
You have a surveillance blanket on that area.
一旦我和任何人说话
The moment I talk to anybody,
几秒内就有地狱火导弹
the man's gonna get a Hellfire missile on his head
落在那人头上
in a matter of seconds.
你能搞定吗
Can you disable it?
我只需要够一通电♥话♥的时间
I mean, I just need long enough to make a phone call.
两位总统刚在那一带被击落
You want me to take down our monitoring in the sector
你要我取消那片地区的监视
where two presidents were just shot out of the sky?
不行
No.
那我帮不了你
Well, then I can't help you.
我们有地面军队
We have troops on the ground.
我不能让你和塔♥利♥班♥
I can't give you and the Taliban
自♥由♥出入危险区
a free pass in a hot zone.
那里不再是危险区了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表