剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
关于美国和我们犯的错误 你说得对
Okay, you're... you're right about us, our mistakes.
关于我你说得没错 但古洛姆的事你错了
You're right about me, but you are wrong about G'ulom.
他太强大了
He's too strong.
如果仍然保持现状 你扳不倒他
If things stay as they are, you won't get him.
如果我们离开阿富汗 你也扳不倒他
If we leave Afghanistan, you won't get him either.
唯一能削弱他的就是和平
The only thing that will weaken him is peace.
也许那样无法为你和你丈夫伸张正义
Maybe that won't get justice for you and your husband,
但如果你不帮我 什么都不会改变的
but if you don't help me, nothing changes,
古洛姆会再掌权十♥八♥年♥
and G'ulom stays in power for another 18 years.
就这样
Yeah.
是我
It's me.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
好多了 我能让古洛姆回心转意
Better. I can turn G'ulom.
你抓到他什么把柄了
What have you got?
阿富汗国民军第25营的
Personnel files of the 25th Battalion
人事档案
of the Afghan National Army.
整个阿国民军中最安全的单位
It's the safest unit in the entire ANA...
没有伤亡 没有轮值
no casualties, no rotations out,
没有逃兵 什么都没有
no desertions, nothing.
它不参与战斗
It doesn't fight.
它根本不存在
It doesn't exist.
这是阿卜杜勒·古洛姆将军创造的幽灵
It's a ghost created by General Abdul G'ulom.
-你有证据吗 -就在我眼皮下
- Have you got proof? - I'm looking at it.
我就站在一个
I'm on an army base
花了三千万美元建造的军事基地上
built with $30 million of American money.
它本应容纳两千支
It's supposed to house 2,000 Afghan troops
年支出为1400万美元的阿富汗军队
with an annual payroll of $14 million.
但这里没有基地 也没有军队
There's no base, and there are no troops.
这就是个骗局 一支纸军
It's a scam, a paper army.
但凡有人过问此事 都被谋害
Anyone ask questions, they get killed
或吓得不敢吭声
or scared into silence.
我们扶持了这个混♥蛋♥十♥八♥年♥
We've enabled this motherfucker for 18 years.
我们脑子坏掉了吗
What is wrong with us?
现在唯一要紧的是 你能让他听话吗
All that matters right now is, can you get him back in line?
-当然 -很好
- Oh, yeah. - Good.
那就去做吧
Then do it.
好的
Right.
多哈那边情况如何
How's it going in Doha?
有些进展了
Been some developments.
可能不久就能回喀布尔
Maybe see you in Kabul soon.
军事营地
巴基斯坦 拉瓦尔品第
平安与你同在
Assalamu alaikum.
他在哪
花♥园♥里
小心点 他又在射杀松鼠了
我还以为你在多哈
I thought you were supposed to be in Doha.
爸爸 该停手了
Aba, this has to stop.
他们停手我就停手
I'll stop when they stop.
你把喂鸟器取下来
If you take the birdfeeder down,
松鼠自然不会偷吃种子了
the squirrels won't eat the seeds anymore.
但这样对小鸟不公平啊
That wouldn't be fair on the birds, would it?
有人会因此受伤 很有可能是你
Somebody's going to get hurt, most likely you.
邻居们都在抱怨 爸爸
The neighbors are complaining, aba.
去他们的
Oh, to hell with them.
他们都做过些什么
What did they ever do, huh?
他们中有谁为国家成长为
Which one of them helped this country
核大国出过力
become a nuclear power?
你们是老朋友了
You were friends for a long time.
如果四十年算久的话
If 40 years is a long time.
那你们之间发生了什么
Then what happened between you?
先是美国遭遇恐袭
9/11 happened,
后是美国讨♥伐♥穆♥斯♥林♥世界
then America's crusade against the Muslim world.
他问起你了
He asked about you.
-是吗 -嗯
- Did he? - Mm-hmm.
只要索尔愿意
You know, Saul can be very charming
他可以表现得魅力十足
when he wants to be.
很是两面派
And very two-faced.
他背着我搞小动作 爸爸
He outflanked me, aba.
有人告诉他被遣回华盛顿了
I was told he was sent back to Washington,
但我认为他还在巴基斯坦
but I think he's here in Pakistan,
在部落区的某处
somewhere in FATA.
在做什么
Doing what?
他释放的五名关塔那摩的塔♥利♥班♥囚犯
One of the five Taliban prisoners
其中之一就是
he had released from Guantanamo
海赛姆·哈卡尼的堂兄
is Haissam Haqqani's cousin.
另外四名现软禁在多哈
The other four are under house arrest in Doha.
那名堂兄消失了
Cousin's vanished.
所以贝伦森是在利用这个人
So Berenson is using this fellow
作为接触哈卡尼的使者
as an envoy to get to Haqqani.
有这种可能
That's the theory.
哈卡尼厌倦了斗争 爸
Haqqani's tired of the fight, aba.
和贝伦森直接对话可能取得突破
Direct talks with Berenson could lead to a breakthrough.
任何突破必须有我们来掌握
Well, any breakthrough must be controlled by us
不能是被美国掌握
and not the United States.
或是防微杜渐
Or prevented from happening in the first place.
问题是 我被允许做到什么程度
Question is, how far am I allowed to go?
美国人鄙夷我们的神灵
The Americans despise our god.
鄙夷我们的先知
They despise our prophet.
他们鄙夷...
They despise... us for the very attempt
我们试图实现
that we are trying to put this country
国家的独♥立♥自主的努力尝试
on a self-reliant, independent path.
你放手去做吧
Go as far as you must.
这就是所谓的库拉利基地的照片
Photos of the so-called base at Kulali.
什么设施都没有
Not a single structure.
你签署的
Movement order for the 25th Battalion
第25营地的调动令
to the base, signed by you.
你今年一月份
Statement of unit strength
签的军队编制说明
uh, from January this year, initialed by you.
月工资表
Monthly wage statements,
一月和二月的 由你会签的
uh, from January and February, countersigned by you.
-好了 -弹♥药♥和燃料的申请
- Okay. - Ammunition and fuel requests
-三月和四月的 -我说好了
- for March and April. - I said okay.
我们还没算你究竟
We haven't calculated exactly
从自己军队里窃取了多少私利
how much you've stolen from your own army,
最少有一百万吧
but it's at least 100 million.
那又怎样
So what?
怎样
So what?
政♥府♥之中 人人中饱私囊
Everyone in government has their nose in the trough.
你以为他们会让我蹲监狱吗
You think they will put me in prison?
他们还怕我暴露了他们的秘密呢
They are terrified I expose their secrets.
但这次不同
Not this time.
是吗
Really?
你跟政♥府♥政策对着干
You went against government policy
你颠覆了和平进程
when you capsized the peace process.
侮辱了总统和议会
You humiliated the president and the parliament.
所以 他们只要一听到你造假吃空饷的事
So, when they hear you've also been creating fake army units,
你说得对... 他们不会让你蹲监狱
you're right... they won't put you in prison.
他们会枪毙你
They'll put you up against a wall.
所以听好条件
So here's the deal.
美方给你两个小时
The United States will give you two hours.
干什么
To do what?
再次去发表声明 就说关于交换囚犯
Walk back your statement about the prisoner exchange.
你词不达意
You will say you misspoke,
你完全支持和平进程
that you fully support the peace process,
要公开♥发♥表
and you will do it publicly.
你做完之后 这些文件...
You do that, and these...
我会替你保密
will be kept between us.
你们所谓的和平...
This peace of yours...
你真的觉得塔♥利♥班♥会遵守条约
Do you really think the Taliban will keep any agreement?
他们会等你撤兵
They wait till you draw down your forces
同时他们在村里集结兵力
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表