剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
忙到自己的女儿都不见吗
Too busy to see your own daughter?
我想等到周末
I was waiting until the weekend.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你是不想和她再道别一次
It's cause you don't wanna say good-bye to her all over again.
事实上 你根本没打算
Truth is, you're not planning
在国内待太久 对吗
on staying in the country very long, are you?
那么问题来了
Which begs the question:
那为什么还要回来
Why come back at all?
我回来是为了阻止战争
I came back to try and stop a war.
阻止战争
Stop a war?
你打算怎么阻止
How do you plan to do that, stop a war?
尽我所能
Any way I can.
这与叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫毫无关系 对吗
Wouldn't have anything to do with Yevgeny Gromov, would it?
回答我 妈的
Answer me, God damn it.
我想你已经知道了
Well, I think you know already.
我想听你亲口说
I wanna hear you say it.
我和他做了笔交易 行了吧
Look, I made a deal with him, okay?
用飞行记录仪
The flight recorder
换你在莫斯科的线人
in exchange for your asset in Moscow.
我和你说过 没这个人
I told you there is no such person.
-他不存在 -是她
- He doesn't exist. - She.
-什么 -她
- What? - She.
是个女人 她确实存在
It's a woman, and she does exist.
她在东柏林的一所克格勃语言学校教过书
She taught at a KGB language school in East Berlin.
安德烈·库兹涅佐夫是她的学生
Andrei Kuznetsov was one of her students.
这就是她给你传递情报的方式
This--this is how she passes you her intelligence.
天哪 拜托
Please, God...
告诉我 你没这样做
tell me you haven't.
如果我已经做了呢
What if I have?
那你就永久性地破坏了
Then you've permanently crippled
我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥的情报网
our intelligence capability in Russia.
我没有夸大其词
I'm not exaggerating.
她是我们在那唯一存活的重大情报源
She's the only significant live source we have left there.
其他人都被艾莉森·卡尔逼入了绝境
The rest were sent to the wall by Allison Carr.
那就重建情报网啊
So we rebuild the network.
那要花上十年甚至更久
It would take a decade or more,
与此同时 我们将对这个
and in the meantime we're blind
必将逐渐扼杀我国民♥主♥的强敌
to a mortal enemy who's slowly but surely
一无所知
strangling our democracy.
索尔 俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事明天再想吧
Saul, let's worry about the Russians tomorrow.
今天有四个营的陆战队员
Today we've got four Marine battalions
距离毁灭有如千钧一发
one hair trigger away from complete annihilation.
你还没明白 卡莉
You're still not getting it, Carrie.
巴基斯坦最多只是个地区问题
Pakistan's a regional problem at worst.
地区问题
A regional problem?
等核弹爆了再来和我说吧
No, you tell me that after the bombs go off.
我们还有选择 我明天早上
We're not out of options. I'm talking to Berkle
-会跟伯克和沃克谈 -这就是你的计划
- and Walker in the morning. - That's your plan.
找媒体
The press.
这招的作用可真是大呀
A flying fuck of a difference that's gonna make.
-可能有用 -不可能
- It might. - It won't.
那我们就试别的办法
Then we try something else.
那就太迟了
Or it's too late.
代价总是不可避免的
Sometimes, that's the cost of doing business.
你 你刚说什么
Did you--did you really just say that?
你要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我已经尽我所能了
I am doing everything I can.
不 你没有 告诉我她的名字
No, you are not. Give me her name.
我绝不会告诉你
I won't do that ever.
现在你给我上楼 收拾好行李
Now, you go upstairs, you pack your things
滚出我家
and you get out of my house.
今晚去自首
You're turning yourself in tonight.
红色是反应剂
Red is reactant.
透明的是催化剂
Clear is catalyst.
靠
Shit.
卡莉
Carrie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 我 我只是
Nothing, I--I'm just--
这是什么
What is this?
你干了什么
What did you do?
索尔 你能听见吗
Saul, can you hear me?
能听见就说句话
Say something if you can hear me.
很好
Good.
听着 俄军情局的人已经在路上
Now listen, a GRU team is on the way.
随时都会到
They'll be here any second.
到时候我就控制不了局面了
At that point, it's out of my hands.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
索尔 你明白吗
Saul, do you understand?
嗯
Yes.
现在告诉我 我还能让他们取消行动
So tell me now, and I will call them off.
不
No.
我早晚会查出她的身份
I'll find out who she is either way.
我会的
I will.
我了解你 索尔
I know you, Saul.
如果她真如你说的那般可贵
If she's as valuable as you say,
你就已经备好一套应急机制了
you'll have put a mechanism in place,
你死后如何交接
a hand-over to someone in the event of your death.
你看着我的眼睛
You look me in the eye,
告诉我交接的那个人不是我
and you tell me that someone isn't me.
拜托 拜托 索尔
Come on. Come on, Saul.
求你了 理智一些
Please, just see reason.
没有哪个人的命抵得过成千上万条命
No one person is worth the lives of tens of thousands.
甚至几十万条命
Hundreds of thousands.
她抵得过
She is.
不
No.
你不会真这么想吧
You can't possibly believe that.
他们到了 索尔
They're here, Saul.
只有你能阻止这一切
Only you can stop this now.
求你了 求求你
Please, please.
拿下他
Take him.
准备就绪
Ready.
索尔
Okay, Saul.
事已至此
This is it.
你要我做的事 我全部做到了
Everything you have ever asked of me I have done.
现在我请你
And now I'm asking you...
让我摆脱这种困境
Just let me off the hook here.
别逼我动手
Do not make me do this.
我 我求求你
I--I am begging you.
靠近点
Come here.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
现在怎么办
What now?
按计划实施备用方案
The fallback, as we discussed.
告诉夏洛特我现在去机场
Tell Charlotte I'm on my way to the airfield.
我必须得试试
I had to try.
大卫·威灵顿
有一场会面 我已经迟到三十分钟了
I'm 30 minutes late for a meeting.
-是威灵顿 -我刚准备
- It's Wellington. - I was just about
告诉你朋友 你们应该让我接电♥话♥
to tell your friend here you should let me answer that.
他们很快就会来找我的
They'll come looking for me. Sooner than later.
我是索尔·贝伦森 请留言
You've reached Saul Berenson. Leave a message.
你在哪儿呢
Where the hell are you?
伯克和沃克都在这里等你
I got Berkle and Walker waiting here,
他们已经不耐烦了
and they're getting restless.
听到留言给我回电♥话♥
Call me when you get this.
约旦河西岸
古什埃齐翁
德鲁瓦 我叫卡莉·麦吉森
Dorit, my name is Carrie Mathison.
我是你弟弟的同事
I work with your brother.
我知道你是谁 怎么会不知道呢
I know who you are. Of course I know.
我太不确定
I--I wasn't sure.
索尔出事了
Something's happened to Saul.
要不我们去里面谈吧
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表