剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
There's falling apart
就有以牙还牙
and then there's pushing 'em off a cliff.
巴基斯坦与此事无关
Pakistan had nothing to do with this.
我们不会向任何人透露这些谈话的细节
We're not leaking details of these talks to anyone.
别狡辩了
Please.
不是我 也不是我代表团的任何人
It wasn't me, and it wasn't anybody in my delegation.
我几乎相信你了
You know, you almost make me believe you.
然后我想起伊♥斯♥兰♥堡大使♥馆♥
Then I remember Islamabad, the embassy,
你让你的应急小组停止行动的两小时内
the two hours you stood down your response team,
有36名美国人被残忍♥地杀害
while 36 Americans were killed in cold blood.
杰夫拉尼上校
Colonel Jefrani.
在 女士
Yes, ma'am?
送贝伦森先生出去
Show Mr. Berenson out.
斯蒂德利作战前哨
阿富汗卡林哥山谷
你东西可真多
You got a lot of shit.
我是冈萨雷斯
I'm Gonzales.
皮尔维斯基
Piotrowski.
皮尔维斯基 麦克斯
Piotrowski. Max!
小队去巡逻了
Squad's out on patrol.
早上才会回来
Nobody gonna be back till morning.
我能做点什么吗
Anything I should do in the meantime?
身子低一点 尽量别挨枪子儿
Stay low, try not to get shot.
道格
Doug.
吉姆·图罗 反间谍部门的
Jim Turrow, counterintelligence.
你好 吉姆 幸会
Hi, Jim, good to meet you.
法利医生 你认识的
And you know Dr. Foley.
你好
Hi.
什么情况
Where are we?
她的身体状况良好
Physically, she's in good shape.
睡眠还是不好 但比之前好些了
Sleep is still an issue, but it's better than it was.
她体内的甲状腺素尚未稳定
Her thyroid hasn't quite leveled out.
是因为什么
That's from?
营养不良
The malnutrition.
她如果胃口好点或吃些药会好转吗
It improves when she eats more or treat it with a pill?
得吃药
Medication.
我们在控制剂量
We're playing with the dosage.
用药和睡眠质量对情绪调节
That and the sleep both have an impact
以及记忆恢复都有影响
on mood regulation and memory access.
所以但愿随着治疗的推进 她的记忆力
So we are hoping that her recall will improve
会有所改善
as we go.
她的叙述还不完整
There are still significant gaps in her story,
但都是意料之中的
but that's par for the course.
她的记忆力一天天在恢复
She's recovering more information every day.
我担心的不是她故事完不完整
It's not the gaps I'm concerned about.
如果你担心的是测谎结果
If you're worried about the polygraph,
我对测谎结果并不全信
I would take it with a grain of salt.
那我们也不能忽视
It's not something we can ignore.
测谎并不可靠
Polygraphs are unreliable.
"不实反应"可能是因为她很紧张
"Deception indicated" can mean she's nervous
或是在欺骗自己
or lying to herself.
也可能是她在说谎
Or it can indicate deception.
现在还为时尚早 这只是一个数据点
We have a long way to go. This is just one data point.
听着 我没想打消你的顾虑
Look, I--I don't wanna dismiss your misgivings,
但叫贝伦森先生过来恐怕还太早了
but bringing in Mr. Berenson may have been premature.
不是他叫我来的
He didn't call me here.
我误会了
Oh. I misunderstood.
我来是因为我需要卡莉去喀布尔
I'm here because I need Carrie in Kabul
待一到两周
for a week or two.
-什么时候 -马上
- When? - Right away.
她的情况在好转
We're making progress here.
如果让她重回战区 那就得从头再来
Put her in a war zone, we could be back to square one.
是指要重新调查她还是她的精神状态
Terms of debriefing timeline or her mental state?
都有
Both.
她精神不稳定
She unstable?
现在还行
Not now.
任务很重要
It's an important mission.
我不介意从头再来
I'm okay with a setback.
她可能已经暴露了
We may be dealing with a compromised officer here.
她有个孩子
You know, she has a kid.
麦吉森吗 知道
Mathison? Yes.
她放弃了孩子的监护权
You know, she signed away custody
只身闯入莫斯科城中的陷阱
and walked into a bear trap in the middle of Moscow
只为阻止针对我们总统的袭击
to stop an attack on our presidency.
我知道
Yes.
任何人在审讯之下都会崩溃
Everyone breaks under interrogation,
尤其是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的审讯
especially Russian interrogation.
他们非常擅长于此
They're good at it.
所以在她被捕之后
That's why our sources were protected
我们对线人进行保护 并更改了相应程序
and procedures changed after she was captured.
问题没那么简单
It's more complicated than that.
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
我想知道的是
What I wanna know is,
除测谎结果不稳定外 你们还有其他不利证据吗
do you have anything other than a jumpy polygraph?
你还好吗 脸色好多了
How are you? Color's better.
他们执意让我多呼吸新鲜空气
They're big on fresh air around here.
好像我的维生素D偏低
It seems my vitamin D level's not great.
还有 我显然已经变成俄♥罗♥斯♥特工了
Also, I'm a Russian agent, apparently.
我听说了
So I heard.
荒谬至极
Ridiculous.
那你不介意我借你的脑袋一用吧
You won't mind, then, if I pick your brain a bit.
只要你不怕被人看到在和我谈话
Only if you think it's safe to be seen talking to me.
我不介意一试
I'll take my chances.
你的老朋友阿卜杜勒·卡里德·古洛姆
Your old friend Abdul Qarid G'ulom
刚刚对和平会谈进行了猛烈抨击
just fired a broadside into the peace talks.
是 我看到了
Yeah, I saw that.
我需要他公开撤回
I need him to publicly walk back
关于战俘的言论
his comments about the POWs.
同意释放战俘是塔♥利♥班♥
Agreeing to their release is what got the Taliban
愿意进行和谈的首要条件
to the negotiating table in the first place.
我想大使已经尝试过说服他了吧
I assume the ambassador's already taken a run at him.
还有站长 毫无成效
And the chief of station, got exactly nowhere.
现任站长是谁
Who's the current COS?
麦克·邓恩
Mike Dunne.
怎么了
What?
硬骨头就得硬骨头来治
You need an alpha to deal with an alpha.
-麦克不够硬 -的确
- Mike's not that. - No.
好吧 给我几天 我想几个方案
All right, give me a few days. I'll come up with some options.
你没有几天时间
You don't have a few days.
你今晚就乘军用飞机
Putting you on a military transport
去喀布尔
to Kabul tonight.
当然了 如果你愿意的话
If you're up for it, that is.
你开玩笑吗 当然愿意
You kidding? Hell yes.
-索尔 -先别急着谢我
- Saul... - Don't thank me yet.
喀布尔已经不是你印象中的模样了
Kabul isn't the place you knew before.
光走在街上都比以前危险十倍
It's ten times more dangerous just walking around,
而且你以前的线人也都不在了
and you'll be without any of your old assets.
都被撤走了是吗
Pulled from the field, huh?
你在莫斯科被捕的那一刻就撤走了
The minute you were arrested in Moscow.
所有人吗
Everybody?
反正你向总部报告过的那些人都撤走了
Ones you reported to headquarters, at least.
索尔 所有线人我都向总部报告
Saul, I report all my assets to headquarters,
无论他们的身份和敏感度
no matter who they are or how sensitive.
当然了
Of course you do.
来吧 收拾东西 准备出发
Come on, let's get you packed up, ready to go.
麦克 我是图罗
Hey, Mike, it's Turrow.
索尔·贝伦森联♥系♥过你吗
You heard from Saul Berenson by any chance?
没有 怎么了
No, what's up?
也可能是我搞错了
I could be wrong,
但我觉得你即将面对一个糟糕的情况
but I think you got a bad situation coming your way.
怎么个糟糕法
Bad how?
一位已通敌的情报人员
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表