剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我开始动摇打击的决心
Cracks began to appear in my resolve.
就是在那时我离开了中情局
And that is when I left the CIA.
你真的不了解村里的情况
Did you really not know about the village,
不知道是我下达的命令
that I was the one who pulled the trigger?
-我说过了 -再说一次
- I said. - Say it again.
老实说
Because to be honest,
我不清楚你来这里干什么
I'm not quite sure what you're doing here.
我想找到你的朋友
I'm trying to find your friend.
-平安与你同在 -平安与你同在
我们是来接那个美国人的
We're here to pick up the American.
不 美国人我们不卖♥♥
No, no, the American is not for sale.
是玛拉维·萨伊卜要我们来的
Well, we were just with Maulawi Saib,
他说一切都安排好了
and he said everything was arranged.
不好意思 玛拉维·萨伊卜搞错了
With respect, Maulawi Saib is mistaken.
-你们可以探视美国人 -不
- You may visit the American. - No.
-不能带走他 -他在里面吗
- Not take him. - Is he inside?
等等 等等 给钱
Wait, wait, wait. Business.
伊玛目说
The imam said it's $2,000
带走美国人要两千美元
for us to take the American with us.
探视可要不了这么多
Now, a visit is worth much less.
听我说 听我说 我这还有钱
Ah, look at me, look at me. I've got more money here.
想不想要剩下的钱
Do you want the rest?
-卡莉 -天啊
- Carrie. - Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 我没事
Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
-没事 -我看看
- Yeah. - Let me see.
我拿到了
I had it.
黑匣子
The black box.
一个叫法鲁兹的人把它给卖♥♥了
He sold it to some other guy, this guy Firooz.
他把我的东西都卖♥♥给了别人
All my other stuff, he sold it to someone.
东西现在在叫科阿还是科瓦的地方
They took it somewhere, it was Koa or Kowa?
-科哈 -对
- Kohat. - Yeah.
我们来时路过了那条近道
Yeah, we passed the cutoff on the way here.
我不知道里面的内容
I don't know what's on it.
没事
That's okay.
我不想让他们知道那东西有多重要
I just didn't want him to know how important it was.
麦克斯 听着 你做得很好
Max, listen to me, you did good.
你做得很好
You did good.
但我很担心你后背的伤
But I'm worried about your back.
那狗♥日♥的♥开枪打我
Yeah, that fucker shot me.
子弹应该还在里面
I think the bullet's still in there.
他们给你吃了什么抗感染的药
What have they given you for infection?
啥都没给
Nothing.
-你去哪里 -去车里
- Where...where are you going? - Back to the truck.
他们肯定有东西 有抗生素
They must have something. Antibiotics.
不 不行
No, no, you, you can't.
卡莉 我们没多少时间
Carrie, we don't have much time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
麦克斯
Max?
不能这样
This isn't right.
听到了吗 不能这样
You hear me? This isn't right.
不 不
No. No.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
卡莉
Carrie.
你们要带他去哪
Where are you taking him?
我会找到你的 麦克斯
I'll find you, Max.
你听到没 我会找到你的
Do you hear me? I will find you.
他们要带他去哪
Where are they taking him?
看看这里 还能去哪 看看四周
Hey, look over here, where? Turn around, look.
你把钥匙给谁了
What's the name of the man you gave the key to?
我不认识他
I don't know him.
什么叫你不认识他
What do you mean, you don't know him?
-我真不知道 -看看四周
- I honestly don't know. - Turn around, look.
这里有三辆装满塔♥利♥班♥的车
There's three cars here full of Talibs.
-我不知道 -他们要去哪
- I don't know. - Where are they going?
去山里 我说了
In the hills somewhere, I tell you.
山里哪里 他们要去哪
Hill where? Where are they going?
我真不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
告诉我他们要带他去哪 操♥你♥妈♥的
Tell me where they're taking him, you motherfucker!
我会解决的
I will take care of this.
告诉我他们要去哪
Tell me where they are going.
告诉我 剩下的钱就给你
Tell me and you get the rest of this.
否则 你给我等着
Or otherwise, we have a problem.
多佛空军基地
多佛 特拉华州
就任九个月
Nine months in office.
还不是最短的总统任期
Not the shortest presidential term ever.
最短的是威廉姆·亨利·哈里森
That would be William Henry Harrison,
也要为自己的死负责
also responsible for his own demise.
不过你是幸存者
You, on the other hand, are a survivor.
作为幕僚长 服务的第一任总统
The Chief of Staff for a President
差点被刺杀 后来辞职了
who's nearly assassinated then resigns.
服务的继任总统
Chief of Staff for her successor.
装在尸袋里被运回来了
He's coming home in a body bag.
先生 如果你要我辞职
Sir, if you want my resignation...
我说了吗
Did I say that?
我需要的是你的忠诚
What I want is your loyalty.
我走进战情室里可没感觉到
That is not the vibe I get when I walk into the situation room.
你们背着我开小会
You're huddled there behind my back.
好吧
Well?
显然 我需要些指引
Clearly, I need guidelines,
确定您想参加哪些会议
which meetings you want to attend and...
放屁 那不是会议 那是小团体
Bullshit, that wasn't a meeting, it was a cabal,
小团体的头目之前还告诉总统
led by the same man who told the President
可以相信恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
it was safe to trust a terrorist.
行 就算是吧
Okay. Say it was.
那您最不愿意看到的 就是他们开着会
Then the last thing you want is for them to be there
而你我都没有参与
and neither of us is in the room,
那样我们就无法掌握信息
because then we're outside the information flow
您就有麻烦了
and then you've got a problem.
行
Fine.
-先生 -行
- Sir? - Fine.
这件事先到这
We'll leave you there for now.
掌握好信息 我过去了
In the information flow. Excuse me.
多莉丝
Doris.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们都是 他生前是个好人
We all are. He was a good man.
少来
Don't.
你朝他扔了颗炸♥弹♥
You drop a bomb on him
不远万里运一口空棺材回来
and then fly an empty casket 7,500 miles
就为了让你有总统范儿
so you can look, what, Presidential?
我们来这就是为了这个吧
That's why we're here.
别跟我说你有多悲痛
And don't tell me how sorry you are.
你请他来的
You invited him?
他要求前来吊唁致敬
He asked to come to pay his respects.
致敬 向我丈夫
Respects. To my husband.
那个人过去六个月来一直在攻击他
When that man spent the last six months attacking him.
多莉丝 放开我 拜托
Doris, let go of me, please.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生 终于见到您本人了 幸会
Mr. President, it's good to meet you in person.
久仰
Finally.
军营
拉瓦尔品第 巴基斯坦
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
National Security Advisor.
总算有你的消息了
I finally hear from you.
很高兴能再见面
Good to see you again.
希望如此
I hope so.
索尔
Saul.
我还以为
I was under the impression
能有机会跟你单独聊聊
we'd have the chance to speak alone.
我和塔斯尼姆之间没有秘密
I have no secrets from Tasneem.
我明白
I understand.
我们最近有些分歧
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表