剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
我认为结束我们历时最长的战争
Well, I think the prospect of ending our longest war
能赢得广泛的支持
would enjoy broad support.
如果被扭曲成党派问题就没希望了
Well, not when it's twisted into a partisan issue.
鉴于你是政策制定者之一
Seeing as you were one of the architects of the policy,
我们认为你可能有办法
we thought you might have some ideas.
我可以告诉你 伊丽莎白·基恩
Well, I can tell you what Elizabeth Keane
之前是怎么打算的
was planning to do.
不去面对唇枪舌战
Get out in front of the debate.
来到阿富汗
Come here to Afghanistan
直接跟每天在前线
and make the case directly to the men and women
出生入死的人对话
who put their lives on the line every day.
我离开华盛顿之前 打了个电♥话♥
Before I left Washington, I had a phone call,
和塔♥利♥班♥领导人海赛姆·哈卡尼做了一番长谈
a long phone call with Taliban leader Haissam Haqqani,
谈到如何为这个美丽的国家
and we spoke about how we can bring peace
带来和平
to this beautiful country.
他们没问你我的意见就达成一致了
They've reached an agreement without input from you or me,
现在还希望我们出席
but they expect us to stand here
为结局鼓掌
and applaud the result.
经过漫长的十♥八♥年♥
After 18 long years,
他已经同意进行和平谈判
he has agreed to negotiate for peace.
巴格拉姆空管收到
Bagram ATC got a report from the AWACS
"斯蒂德利行动"影子护卫机的报告
shadowing the Steedley mission.
四分钟前 总统的直升机
Four minutes ago, the President's helicopter
从雷达上消失了
disappeared off radar.
现在是什么画面
What are we looking at?
一号♥护卫机的摄像头
Camera on Chalk One, the escort.
索尔 出什么事了
Saul, what's happened?
总统的直升机坠机了
President's helicopter's down.
右前方发现目标
Targets, two o'clock!
塔♥利♥班♥
Taliban.
正下方有火箭筒 可以交火
RPG on your six. Clear to engage.
快回来 快回来
Get back, get back!
国土安全
第八季 第五集
世贸中心一号♥楼
The World Trade Center, Tower Number One
起火了
is on fire!
过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会...
I missed something once before. I won't--
不能让悲剧重演
I can't let that happen again!
一个美国战俘被策反了
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
你是祖国的耻辱
You're a disgrace to your nation,
尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是个叛徒 也是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a traitor and a terrorist,
你该为此付出代价了
and now it's time to pay for that.
你是在指控我什么吗
Are you accusing me of something?
你真的不记得了吗
You really do not remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
她可能已经被策反了
We may be dealing with a compromised officer here.
你的经历太过复杂
You had a relationship complicated enough
足以让你说谎
to lie about.
是很复杂
Yeah, it's complicated.
我失去了七个月的人生
I lost seven months of my life.
给我的俄♥罗♥斯♥接头人
To my Russian handler?
我们的策略有效吗
Is our strategy working?
你将成为调查的焦点
And you will become the focus of an investigation
这场调查将决定你的余生
that will define the rest of your life.
不是所有的中东问题
That not every problem in the Middle East
都要用军事解决
deserves a military solution.
因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了
Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11.
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
我还在拼凑线索
I'm still putting the pieces together.
拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了
Please, God, tell me you have it.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
我相信你
I believe you.
也只有我会
No one else will.
麦克斯 你在这儿呢
Max, there you are.
我需要你的设备 在哪儿呢
I need your tools. Where are they?
该死
Fuck.
-要哪一个 -不知道
- Which ones? - I-I don't know.
他们需要我们拿上加密套
They need us to get encryption sleeves,
位置速度评估仪什么的
PAVE modules, all kinds of shit.
我有图片
They sent pictures.
我来吧
I'll do it.
设备我懂 我来拿
I know the equipment. I'll do it.
好
Okay.
快 快
Let's go, let's go!
12个步兵
A dozen grunts.
全世界有史以来最强的部队
The greatest fighting force in the history of the planet,
就只有十二个步兵吗
and that's what we've got?
总统先生 我们在坠机地点
Mr. President, we have substantial air support
有充足的空中支援
over the crash site.
但全都没用 你就这个意思啊
All useless-- that's what you're telling me.
先生 有一支快速反应小队已经出发了
Sir, there is a Quick Reaction Force en route.
他们达到之前
Until they get there,
我们还是得靠斯蒂德利的士兵
we are relying on the soldiers from C.O.P. Steedley,
但他们不在我们的指挥范围内
but they are far from our entire response.
帝国的坟墓啊
Graveyard of empires.
没受过什么教育的恶棍
Thugs with third-grade educations
有了全自动的武器 我们居然想和他们谈和
and automatic weapons-- we try and make peace with them.
他们杀了我们的总统 真是一点也不震惊啊
How shocked can we be when they kill our president?
目前还不能确定总统已经遇害
We don't know the President is dead.
我是错过了什么生还的迹象吗
Well, are there signs of life I'm missing?
还有先生 我们也不能确定就是塔♥利♥班♥干的
Also, sir, we don't know the Taliban is responsible.
目前还不知道是谁干的
At this point, we don't know that anybody is.
这话什么意思
What does that even mean?
我们难道没看到地面上的
Did we or did we not see the Taliban
塔♥利♥班♥分子射火箭弹吗
on the ground fire an RPG?
我们难道没看到火箭弹射中了两位总统
Did we or did we not see that RPG hit the helicopter
乘坐的直升机吗
carrying two presidents?
那是护送的直升机 先生
That was the escort copter, sir.
都被打下来了 不是吗
Well, they're both down, aren't they?
对了 正好说一下
You know, for the record,
我一直都反对这件事的
I was against all of this.
你没事吧
You okay?
我应该没事吗
Should I be?
刚才副总统说发生什么事情
The Vice President just said it doesn't matter
根本不重要
what actually happened.
-他没这么说 -那是你没用心听
- That's not what I heard. - Then you weren't listening.
和平协议是你的心血 索尔
The peace deal was your baby, Saul.
现在不管你说什么 都可能掉脑袋
Whatever you say now, expect to get your head cut off.
所以我就应该闭嘴吗
So I should just shut up?
不 我是说要面对现实
No. I'm saying be realistic.
怎么个现实法 到底怎么回事
Which is what? What is that?
如果是塔♥利♥班♥干的 那就是塔♥利♥班♥
If the Taliban did it, the Taliban did it,
但如果是三军情报局干的 我要知道
but if the ISI did it, I want to know.
如果是古洛姆干的 我要知道
If G'ulom did it, I want to know.
如果是飞行员觉得自己受到了上帝的召唤
If the pilot flew the helicopter into the side
所以驾驶飞机进了那座破山
of the fucking mountain because he thought Jesus
我也要知道
was talking to him, I want to know that, too,
因为这很重要 太他妈重要了
because it matters-- it fucking matters.
这将决定我们的下一步行动
It determines what we do next.
你想现实一点
You want realistic?
在911之后 我们就经历过这种情况
We've been through this before after 9/11.
我们所做的每一步都是错的
We did everything wrong.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
麦克把所有人都派去清算资产了
Mike sent everyone off to work their assets.
他们不需要我和他们一起
They don't need me doing that, too.
告诉我要做什么
Tell me what to do.
大家好
Hello.
请大家注意一下
Can I have your attention, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表