剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
总算得以告终
the longest in our history.
挺神奇的
Kind of amazing.
是吧
It is, isn't it?
你回到华盛顿
Now, I, uh, want you to let me know
一定要告诉我
the minute you get back to Washington.
我想在白宫给你安排一个职位
I wanna set up something in the White House for you,
如果你没意见的话
if you're open to that.
总统先生
Mr. President.
怎么了 长官
Uh, what's going on, sir?
不好意思 还有件事
Oh, sorry, more need to know,
本次行程最后一站
the last leg in the journey.
我和达乌德总统会飞去战区
President Daoud and I will be flying up to a combat post
向前线的士兵宣告和平的喜讯
to announce the peace to the soldiers
他们即将荣归故里
on the front line who'll be going home.
特战司令部同意了
And JSOC signed off on it?
一开始抱怨死了
First they whined like hell.
如果指望那群人 我就什么都干不了
If it was up to those guys, I wouldn't go anywhere.
总统先生 您准备好了吗
Mr. President, are you ready?
好了 司令
Ready, Chief.
怎么样
So?
我们是诱饵
We're a decoy.
我早该料到的
I should have known.
白垩一号♥出站
Chalk One outbound.
白垩二号♥出站
Chalk Two outbound.
收到 白垩一号♥ 应答号♥0051
Roger. Chalk One, squawk ident zero-zero-five-one.
白垩二号♥ 应答号♥0052
Chalk Two, squawk ident zero-zero-five-two.
视野清晰 我们在雷达追踪
Cleared visual, we are radar following.
萨米拉
开门
我冒犯了你
我错了
你是我哥哥的遗孀
我不能就这么离开 让你难过
我道歉
萨米拉
我只是为你好
也是为了你家族的名声
收拾东西 跟我们走
快点
他说什么了
So what'd he say?
总统说什么了
The president, what did he say?
没什么
Nothing, really.
看上去不像什么也没说
Didn't look like nothing.
看上去挺严肃的
It looked, like, intense.
是机密吗
Was it classified?
不是
No.
那是
So?
关于我个人的
It was personal.
如果事关你个人
Oh, if it was personal...
除了我 你还能跟谁聊呢
...who you got to share it with besides me?
他感谢了我
He thanked me.
谢谢你过来拉拢了古洛姆吗
For coming here and getting G'ulom in line?
不 不是因为和平倡议
No, no, it wasn't about the peace initiative,
不完全是
not...not mainly, anyway.
他是为了莫斯科的事感谢我
He thanked me for Moscow.
为了我在那儿的经历
What I went through there.
他看过档案了
He'd read the files.
总之 能和相信我的人聊聊真不错
Anyway, it was nice to talk to someone who trusts me.
打给你的
It's yours.
萨米拉
Samira?
你得帮帮我
You've got to help me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的小叔子
My brother-in-law...
你在里面干什么
他带着两个塔♥利♥班♥朋友到我家来
He came by with two friends, Taliban,
强迫我回村里去
to force me to go back to my village.
-他们在哪 -就在这里
- Where are they? - Here, right now.
他想让我跟他结婚
He wants me to be with him.
你在干什么
把门打开
等我一下
你得来救我
You've got to come get me.
我们离总统府还有多远
How far are we from the palace?
二十分钟路程
Twenty minutes out.
卡莉
Carrie.
我会尽快赶到
I'll be there as soon as I can.
你得马上过来
You've got to come now.
我会的 只是
I will. Just--
马上
Now!
你刚刚和谁在说话
没有谁
拿上你的东西
-直行 -我们不能
- Go straight. - We can't.
这个车队是幌子 而有个女人命悬一线
This motorcade's a fake. A woman's life is on the line.
我们欠她的
We owe her.
直升机还有两分钟到
Helicopters are two minutes out.
这就是扯淡 班长
This is bullshit, Sarge.
没有大人物会来这地方
No VIP's gonna stick his nose in here.
闹够了吗
You done?
没事吧 麦克斯
All good, Max?
没事吧
All good?
两分钟后出来
Outside in two.
你知道是哪个大人物吗 小麦
You know who the big shot is, Maxie?
某个将军吧
Some general, isn't it?
几星的 一 二
How many stars? One? Two?
三
Three?
四
Four?
五星
Five.
列队
Fall in!
白垩一号♥已着陆
Chalk One on the ground.
我们接到斯蒂德利的视频画面了
Okay, we got video feed from Steedley now.
放大屏幕上
Put it up.
白垩二号♥即将着陆
Chalk Two on final approach.
他们到了 有画面了
They've landed. We have video.
-抱歉 -很高兴见到你 先生
- Excuse me. - Pleasure to meet you, sir.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
一小时前 达乌德总统
An hour ago, President Daoud welcomed
在巴格拉姆空军基地迎接了拉尔夫·沃纳总统
President Ralph Warner to Bagram Air Force Base.
他们马上就会和你们见面
They will be here to meet you all soon.
但在那之前 他们想在前线
But first they wanted to send a message about peace...
发表关于和平的讲话
...from the front line of the war.
副总统先生 他们在战情室等你
Mr. Vice President, they're ready for you in the Situation Room.
你说你抢占了每个网络
You preempted every network?
阿富汗的和平
阿富汗外♥交♥部♥大楼外的现场报道
I'm reporting live outside the Afghan Ministry of...
总统离开前我们讨论过
We discussed it before the president left.
我说了 一切都在战情室定好了
As I said, everything's set up in the Situation Room.
我不用
No, I'm good.
-皮尔维斯基 -在
- Piotrowski? - Yes.
你坐那架 准备好你的东西
That's your ride. Have your shit ready.
是
It is.
靠 是总统
Fuck me, it's the president.
他旁边是谁
Who's the dude with him?
阿富汗总统 蠢货
The president of Afghanistan, dumbass.
沃纳总统访问阿富汗直播
下午好 总统先生
Good afternoon, Mr. President.
集♥合♥ 中尉
Bring 'em in, Lieutenant.
稍息 各位 靠拢
At ease, guys. Bring it in tight.
前排单膝跪地
Take a knee in the front.
先生们 我非常荣幸
Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure
介绍我的朋友达乌德总统
to introduce my good friend President Daoud.
很荣幸见到各位
It's an honor to meet you all.
我们俩都是
For both of us.
当我跟军队和情报局说
When I told the military and the secret service
我想来这里 他们建议不要来
I wanted to come up here, they advised against it.
但要知道
But you know what?
做最高指挥官的好处就是
Thing about being Commander in Chief,
听你指挥
you are the chief.
我想你们都知道营地名称的由来
I'm sure you all know how this base got its name,
伊利诺伊州盖尔斯堡的布雷特·斯蒂德利下士
from Corporal Brett Steedley of Galesburg, Illinois,
在2007年3月13日的伏击中牺牲
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表