剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
好了
很好
我找到司机了
不
Na.
不不
Na, na, na, na.
是的
我不会去的
那你一样会死
但你得先眼睁睁看着我杀了你的妻儿
法蒂玛 卡西姆
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
我听说穆♥罕♥默♥德♥想当工程师
不要伤害他们
谁让他们生在一个不听命令的懦夫之家
换作我父亲也会这么做的
但如果你开车去
你就是烈士
烈士的家人会得到照顾
他们会得到烈属的待遇
向我承诺
当着这群人的面向我承诺
你回来干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说有人在找我
I heard people were looking for me.
他们找了一个礼拜了
They've been looking for a week.
为什么是现在
Why now?
你应该知道 被你害到逮捕的
You should know, the Special Ops team
科哈特别行动队要被释放
you got captured in Kohat is being freed.
华盛顿安排的
Washington arranged it.
巴基斯坦人正在移交
Pakistanis are handing them over.
你耍我交代出了他们 记得吗
These are the guys you tricked me into giving up, remember?
所有关于黑匣子的胡扯
All that bullshit about a black box.
-不是胡扯 -都是胡扯
‐ It wasn't bullshit. ‐ It's all bullshit.
你说的都是
Everything you say.
背叛自己人可能对你来说不算什么
And maybe betraying your own side doesn't matter to you,
你就是这么过分 但我不是
maybe you're that far gone, but it does to me.
直说吧
Just say it.
什么
What?
你进来想问什么
What you came in here to ask.
你要供出我吗
You gonna give me up?
因为我蠢到
Because I was stupid enough
告诉你安全屋的位置
to tell you where the safe house was?
我不会
No, I won't.
我怎么确定
How can I be sure?
因为我刚答应你了
Because I just promised you.
快走吧
Now go.
如果联调局发现你在跟俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍说话
If the FBI finds you talking to a Russian spy,
你可能真有麻烦了
you might get in real trouble.
卡莉 我是凡妮莎·克罗尔
Carrie, Vanessa Kroll.
我们谈过话
We talked before.
我们正在录音
We're on the record.
我是凡妮莎·克罗尔副主任
I'm Assistant Director Vanessa Kroll.
特别探员雷·奥尔巴♥赫♥也在 还有...
Also present is Special Agent Ray Auerbach, and, um...
-卡莉·麦吉森 -谢谢
‐ Carrie Mathison. ‐ Thank you.
-刚说了什么 -刚要开始
‐ I miss anything? ‐ Just getting going.
上次谈话后 出现了很多新材料
There's a lot of new material since we talked last,
很多都很可疑
a lot of it disconcerting.
我洗耳恭听
I'm dying to hear.
比如 你之前说
For example, you told me
总统到喀布尔那天早上
you learned about the president's visit
你才知道总统到访的事
on the morning of his arrival in Kabul.
但我最近发现其实是你
But I found out later that you actually
在那三天前向他建议进行访问的
suggested the trip to him three days before.
那些说法并不矛盾
Those statements aren't contradictory.
你知道的吧
You understand that, right?
我确实建议他过来
I suggested he come here.
但我不知道他会过来
I didn't know he was doing it.
-我只是在陈述事实 -听起来不像
‐ I'm just noting the fact. ‐ It doesn't sound like that.
听起来像你相信我
It sounds like you believe I had something to do
和总统坠机有关
with the president's helicopter going down.
有关吗
Did you?
你是问我有没有告诉俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You mean did I pass information about Warner's trip
沃纳访问的事 他们又告诉了塔♥利♥班♥
to the Russians, who passed it to the Taliban,
塔♥利♥班♥可能击落了他的飞机
who were in a position to shoot down his helicopter?
-没错 -你觉得呢
‐ That's right. ‐ What do you think?
你刚好在总统到访之前
You had a meeting with Yevgeny Gromov
见了叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫
just before the president arrived.
站长同意了见面
As agreed with the station chief.
这没问题 但有问题的是
True. Less true is what you told
你怎么跟站长说这次见面的
your station chief about the meeting.
你说你要招募格罗莫夫
You said you were recruiting Gromov,
但监控显示格罗莫夫
but the surveillance tape shows that Gromov
已经招募了你
had already recruited you,
实际上已经和你有一段
in fact already had a relationship
令人不安的亲密关系
of troubling intimacy with you,
当你被质问此事
and when you were confronted with it
你同意回到美国
you agreed to return to the United States
随后从随行者身边逃走 消失不见
and then evaded your escort and disappeared.
监控录像显示你和格罗莫夫走了
Security cameras show you disappeared with Gromov.
显然你一直和他有联♥系♥
Obviously, you were communicating with him
还没让你的中情局同僚知道
without the knowledge of your CIA colleagues.
我能说话吗
Could I say something?
-请说 -好 因为你说的一切
‐ Sure. ‐ Okay, because you're laboring
都建立在一个误解之上
under a serious misconception here.
你说"我的"中情局同僚
You say "My" CIA colleagues,
"我的"站长 好像我为中情局工作似的
"My" Station chief, as if I worked for the CIA,
好像你或这幢楼的其他人有权力
as if you or anyone in this building gets a say
干预我空余时间与谁在哪如何交际
in how or where or with whom I spend my time.
当你为敌人提供帮助时我确实有这个权力
I do get a say when you're providing aid and comfort to the enemy.
如果你说的是叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫
If you're talking about Yevgeny Gromov,
那提供帮助的人其实是他
it's more like he provided aid and comfort to me.
我不为中情局工作
I am not a CIA employee.
我是个美国公民
I am a U. S. citizen
并受到国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问的保护
under the protection of the National Security Advisor.
-真的吗 -没错
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
而且我想要个律师
And I would like a lawyer.
行
Fine.
那你被捕了
Then you're under arrest,
而且我们要把你带回美国
and we're taking you back to the States.
麻烦了
Would you?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
被捕
Getting arrested.
但看看她 仿佛她希望被送回去
Look at her though, it's like she wants to be sent back.
你不是要去边境吗
Weren't you heading out to the border or something?
请进
Yes?
卡莉刚去喀布尔站自首了
Carrie just turned herself in to Kabul station.
联调局已逮捕她 并用飞机遣返
The FBI are putting her on a plane back here under arrest.
她搬出了你这个护身符
She's invoking your protection.
我能实话实说吗
Can I be frank?
即使卡莉·麦吉森不说
Things are deteriorating for you fast enough here
她那摊子烂事是受你委托
without Carrie Mathison claiming that whatever trouble
你的形势都已然岌岌可危
she's gotten herself into was on your behalf.
你必须得进行切割
You gotta keep a wall there.
-你说的没错 -是的
‐ You're probably right. ‐ I am.
你想知道她有什么打算吗
Want to know what she's been up to?
你知道她之前一直在找
You know she was looking for the black box
总统沃纳直升机的黑匣子
from President Warner's helicopter.
她找到了
Well, she found it.
她听了通话记录
She listened to the voice recorder.
结果很明确
It's crystal clear.
直升机不是被打下来的
The helicopter wasn't shot down.
而是因为机械故障坠机的
It crashed because of mechanical failure.
你怎么没告诉别人
Why haven't you told anyone?
因为黑匣子被一个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍抢走了
'Cause the flight recorder was taken from her by a Russian agent.
所以只有她的一面之词
So we just have her word.
也不是
No.
我跟马拉可夫大使谈过了
I spoke to Ambassador Makarov.
嗯 他怎么说
Yeah, and what did he say?
官方说法 他们没有
Officially, they don't have it.
非官方说法 他们不肯还给我们
Unofficially, they're not giving it back.
听着
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表