剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他因枪伤导致轻微行动不便
he's partially incapacitated by a gunshot wound,
被手铐铐住而且重兵看守
also restrained and heavily guarded.
劫持者拿枪怼他脑袋再扣动扳机只需一秒钟
His captors need only a second to defeat our mission
那样我们的任务就会失败
by putting a gun to his head and pulling the trigger.
那怎么说
What does that mean?
意味着我们要夜间行动 而且得采取地面行动
It means we travel by night, sir, and by ground.
在那个地方 即使是用伪装直升机
Even baffled helicopters are audible for several miles
几英里以外也能听到动静
in this landscape.
最后那段距离必须步行
Last distance will have to be on foot.
有多少把握
What are the odds?
你们肯定已经评估过了
You must have thought about that already.
有多少把握
What are the odds?
坦白说 先生 最多五五开
Candidly, sir, at best 50/50.
五五开
Fifty-fifty?
不算差了
It's not terrible.
是美国对阵十几个废物 这个结果太差了
The United States versus a dozen punks, yeah, it is.
-先生 -抓本·拉♥登♥也有八成把握
- Sir? - Bin Laden himself was 80 percent.
先生 我觉得我们可能全盘错了
Sir, I wonder if we're looking at this all wrong.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 回归第一原则
Ha, I mean, a return to first principles.
美国不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
The United States does not negotiate with terrorists.
-就这样 -嗯
- Period. - Okay.
美国人♥民♥必须接受这一点
The American people have to accept that.
而且老实说 麦克斯·皮尔维斯基算哪根葱
Also, frankly, sir, who is this Max Piotrowski anyway?
-他不是士兵 -不是
- He's not a soldier. - No.
不能指望美国政♥府♥
The U. S. Government can't be expected
每次都出手营救
to come to the rescue of every adventurer
那些在外国惹麻烦的人
who gets himself in trouble overseas.
一次失败的营救就能动摇总统的地位
A failed rescue can sink a presidency.
对 吉米·卡特是前车之鉴
Yeah, Jimmy Carter.
正是如此
Exactly.
好的一面是 恕我直言...
And as for upside, I'm sorry but...
一个叫麦克斯的无名小卒又不是奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
some guy named Max is not the same as Osama bin Laden.
对
Yeah.
我已下令海陆空三军集♥合♥ 不容许恐♥怖♥主♥义♥在世界任何角落占上风
不捉到贾拉勒·哈卡尼和他的塔♥利♥班♥誓不罢休
你已经做了很久的两面派了
不仅是为了美国和阿富汗的百姓...还有你的百姓
几十年来一直被哈卡尼家族威胁
这种罪恶让他狂喜 更多的阿富汗人 只要妨碍到他
凭借对上帝的信仰以及美国人♥民♥的勇气
反对暴♥力♥ 反对暴♥政♥ 上帝保佑美国
我要对贾拉勒·哈卡尼说
你的死期不远了
不好意思
Excuse me.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 威灵顿先生
May I help you, Mr. Wellington?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
约翰说留了份文件给我 我找到了
John said he left a document for me, but I found it.
开门
Open the door.
我就要被枪决了 但他们停下了来
I was about to be shot. They stopped my execution.
是的
Yes.
他们没有说原因
They won't tell me why.
你儿子贾拉勒劫持了一名美国人♥质♥
Your son Jalal, he's taken an American hostage,
是我的手下
someone who was working for me,
虽然很糟 但为我们争取时间拦住了枪决
which, terrible as that is, bought us some time to stop this.
可能会拖到明天或者下周 但很快
This will happen in a day or a week, but soon.
我们启动的计划 就要靠你来实现了
So it's up to you to continue what we started.
走吧
出去
快出去
快走
等等 等一下
Wait a second. Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等 你们干什么
Hold on, hold on. What are you doing?
你们要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
闭嘴
好 好
Okay, okay.
我们说好了的
We had an agreement.
24小时
24 hours.
-去跟你们总统谈 -我会的
- Talk to your President. - I will.
去吧
Do it.
你会发现他已经想通了
You'll find he's come to his senses.
你杀了他 必将带来流♥血♥冲♥突♥
You kill him, there will be blood in the streets.
流♥血♥冲♥突♥总是避免不了
There's always blood in the streets.
不 塔♥利♥班♥现在分♥裂♥了
No, the Taliban is divided now.
这会让他们再次团结起来
This will unify them.
我会按老规矩对付他们
And I will deal with them like I always have,
不管有没有你
with or without you.
举枪
预备
瞄准
开火
装弹
预备
瞄准
开火
出事了
Something's going on.
我不知道是什么事 但肯定出事了
I can't tell what, but something.
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie.
怎么了
What?
不
Oh, no.
-什么时候的事 -刚刚
- When did this happen? - Just now.
-怎么了 -是麦克斯
- What is it? - It's Max.
他们好像要带他去别处
It looks like they're taking him somewhere.
我们得跟着他们
We gotta follow them.
能找架无人机追踪吗
Can you get a drone overhead?
我回车里联♥系♥
Well, I'll call from the car,
但不能跟丢了他们
but we gotta keep them in sight.
让我看看
Let me see.
贾拉勒在外面
Okay, Jalal's outside.
准备好 他们要走了
Let's get ready. They're about to leave.
卡莉
Carrie!
全是你的 我还有十份
All yours. I got ten more.
你真想这样吗
You really wanna do this?
是你自己找上门的
Well, hey, you're the one who invited himself in here.
是你先前从我桌上偷走了演讲稿
After you stole that speech off my desk.
这东西是演讲稿吗
Oh, that's what you call this? A speech?
-是总统要的 -就这个吗
- President asked for it. - For this?
真的吗
Really?
"严守阿富汗巴基斯坦边境"
"Secure the Afghan/Pakistan border."
你知道边境有多长吗
You know how long that is?
我知道塔♥利♥班♥每次遭到打击
I know you can't crush the Taliban
都会逃入巴基斯坦 所以你没法一网打尽
when they escape into Pakistan every time they're attacked.
两千四百多公里
Fifteen hundred miles.
把守边境需要25万士兵
A quarter million men to secure it.
流血的是美国人
American blood.
不 可以让巴基斯坦人来干
No, we make the Pakistanis do it.
那祝你好运 别忘了总统之前
Oh, well, good luck with that after the President
刚说他们
calls them, um,
"一事无成 左右逢源"
"A failed and duplicitous state."
你知道他们是盟友吧
You know they're an ally, right?
我觉得那还有待商榷
I'd say that's debatable.
我觉得对于一个
Well, and I'd say for someone who's never been
从没当过兵人来说 你的想法
in the military, you have way too many pictures
太过天马行空了
of tanks on your wall.
这根本不是演讲 知道这算什么吗
This isn't a speech. You know what this is?
这是愚蠢
It's...it's idiocy.
不 不止于此
No, no, it's not just that.
这是早已被前三届政♥府♥否定过的
It is idiocy that has already been rejected
愚蠢至极的想法
by three previous administrations.
世界在变 而你却毫无改变
The world changes, and you, you do not.
你到底是怎么混进来的
How did you even get in here?
我应邀而来 是因为你蠢到
I was invited after you were stupid enough
活活害死了两位总统
to get two Presidents killed!
卡莉
Carrie?
他死了
He's dead.
麦克斯死了
Max is.
我告诉了你他在哪 你却无动于衷
I told you where he was. You did nothing.
特种部队士兵不肯行动
Special Operations wouldn't move.
不 是你没让他们行动
No, you didn't make them move.
是你派他来这个国家的
You brought him to this country.
你就该保护他的安全
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表