剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
巴基斯坦没有炸掉我们的车队
Pakistan did not blow up our convoy.
-贾拉勒·哈卡尼干的 -他们杀了我们的总统
- Jalal Haqqani did. - They killed our President.
杀了我们的特种部队
They killed our operatives.
到底要发生什么样的惨剧
What calamity has to occur before you finally admit
你才能承认应该行动起来了
it's time to do something?
不是全面入侵一个
Not a full-scale invasion of a nuclear power that has said
已经声明绝不允许我们越过边界的有核国家
they will not tolerate our crossing their border.
我应该回到伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 为入侵做准备
I should be back in Islamabad preparing for an invasion.
现在只有一个办法化解危机
There's only one thing that can defuse this right now.
-交出贾拉勒 -我们不知道他在哪
- Give us Jalal. - We don't know where he is.
给我们一个目标 任何目标都行
Just give us a target. Any target.
一个大致的坐标 仅此而已
Plausible coordinates. That's all I'm asking.
击中 击中
Good hit, good hit.
目标已摧毁
Target destroyed.
太他妈好了
Well, fuck yeah.
索尔在克里姆林宫里安插了特工
Saul is running an agent inside the Kremlin.
你一定认识些人能帮上忙
You must know someone who can help--
克里姆林宫里的线人
an asset in the Kremlin.
-我没有 -如果说是时候...
- I don't. - If there were ever a time--
我说没有 听到了吗
I don't. Did you hear me?
你确定要这么做吗 出♥卖♥♥♥索尔
You sure you wanna do this? Betray Saul.
这会帮我们找到飞行记录器
It'll get us the flight recorder.
班里有一个女学员
So one of them was a woman.
她是英语老师
She was a teacher in English.
-她叫什么名字 -没有名字
- What was her name? - There was no name.
就叫"教员同志"
Just "Comrade Instructor."
这是我们通过书店橱窗安排见面的信♥号♥♥
This is our signal to meet in the bookstore window.
陶赫尼次出版社的红色皮面书
A Tauchnitz edition in red leather.
十足的索尔作风 他喜欢眼皮底下藏着的东西
Very Saul. He liked things hidden in plain sight.
总统直升机上的黑匣子
The black box from the President's helicopter.
我知道它就在你们手里
I know you have it.
肯定有价码 是什么
There must be a price. What is it?
-贝伦森先生 -怎么了
- Mr. Berenson? - Yes?
有一个包裹地址写的是你房♥间
We have a package here addressed to your room
给拉比诺教授的
to a Professor Rabinow.
"是叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫的戏码"
"It's Yevgeny Gromov's play."
卡莉·麦吉森 我是夏洛特·本森
Carrie Mathison? I'm Charlotte Benson,
叶夫根尼的朋友
a friend of Yevgeny's.
通话是你安排的吗
Did you arrange the call?
给我名字就行
Just give me the name.
我没有 现在还没有
I don't have it. Not yet.
如果你找不到线人
If you can't find the asset,
你还可以除掉索尔
you can still take Saul out of picture.
他有传承计划 一旦他死了 就会有所安排
He'd have a legacy plan in the event of his death.
-有所安排 -他会安排
- An arrangement. - An arrangement
把线人交接给别人
to pass the asset on to someone else.
那个人就会是你
And that someone else would be you.
你♥他♥妈♥早就料到会走到这一步
You fucking knew it would come to this.
我希望你有别的办法 但你也说了
I hoped you'd find another way, but like you said...
你已经别无他法了
you've tried everything.
还剩什么了
What's left?
杀了索尔
Kill Saul.
国土安全
第八季 第十二集
[本剧终]
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
My name is Nicholas Brody,
我是一名美国海军陆战队的中士
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我有妻子和两个子女
I have a wife and two kids...
我爱他们
who I love.
当你们看到这段录像的时候
By the time you watch this,
应该已经听说过很多关于我的事
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
我的所作所为
about what I've done.
在此 我要为自己做一个解释
That's why I wanted to explain myself
以便让你们知道真♥相♥
so that you'll know the truth.
有人说我已经崩溃了
People will say I was broken,
我被洗♥脑♥了
I was brainwashed.
还有人说我被策反成一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist,
被教唆去憎恨自己的国家
taught to hate my country.
我热爱我的国家
I love my country.
我是一名真正的陆战队员
What I am is a Marine,
就像我的父亲和爷爷
like my father before me and his father before him.
作为一名陆战队员
And as a Marine, I swore an oath
我曾宣誓要为美♥利♥坚♥合众国
to defend the United States of America
抵御反抗来自国内外的敌人
against enemies both foreign and domestic.
索尔
Saul?
索尔
Saul?
欢迎委员会
The welcoming committee.
-不是好事 -是的
- This can't be good. - It's not.
是针对我在安♥理♥会♥上爆发的事吗
This about my outburst at the Security Council?
不是 是有关贾拉勒·哈卡尼的
It's not. It's about Jalal Haqqani.
很显然他不在那座农舍附近
Apparently, he was nowhere near that farmhouse.
三军情报局给的是假坐标
The coordinates the ISI provided were bogus.
不是吧
No shit.
总统气坏了 索尔
The president is furious, Saul.
他知道我参与了吗
Does he know I was involved?
我也不知道你有参与
I didn't know you were involved.
所以你可以合理地否认
That's so you can plausibly deny it.
稍等一下
Give us a minute.
恐怕海耶斯已经过了相互指责的阶段了
I'm afraid Hayes is past the finger-pointing stage.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他一直在和对方总理通电♥话♥
He's been on the phone with the prime minister.
给巴基斯坦48小时撤掉他们战场上的核弹
Gave Pakistan 48 hours to stand down their battlefield nukes
否则我们会干掉他们
or we take them out.
-干掉他们 -干掉他们
- Take them out? - Take them out.
我们已经出动战机
We're already flying round-the-clock sorties
沿边境全天候盘旋
over their positions along the border.
总理说什么了
What did the prime minister say?
没说什么 大部分时候是听着
Not much. Listened, mostly.
那我保证他现在正在跟
Well, I guarantee he's talking now
他的最高军事顾问谈话
to his top military advisors.
他们讨论的会有一项是
One thing they're talking about is delegating launch authority
把发射权交给战场上的基层指挥官
to lower-level commanders in the field.
老天
Christ.
你帮我安排 让总统今天一早见我
You get me on the president's schedule this morning.
单独会面
Alone.
我尽量
I can try.
告诉他 他在下的这盘棋
Tell him the chess he's playing
马上要变成三方对峙了
is about to get three dimensional.
为什么这么说
How so?
俄♥罗♥斯♥也会入局
Russia's gonna jump in.
来吧 路上我告诉你我知道的情报
Come, I'll tell you what I know on the way.
早上好
Good morning.
巴基斯坦时间 三天之前的凌晨4:52
Three days ago, at 4:52 a.m., Pakistan Standard Time,
开伯尔-普赫图赫瓦省的雷达设施
radar installations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
探测到一架美国F-16猎鹰飞机
detected aircraft identified as American F-16 Falcons
侵犯我国领空
violating our airspace and
并且直接威胁我国境内的军事防御
directly threatening defensive positions inside our country.
而且就在昨晚 当全世界的外交官
And just last night, as diplomats all over the world
都在致力于缓和局势
worked to ease tensions,
海耶斯总统给卡亚尼总理打了一通私人电♥话♥
President Hayes placed a private call to Prime Minister Kayani
电♥话♥中他下了最后通牒
during which he delivered an ultimatum:
撤回可移♥动♥式导弹发射器
Withdraw your mobile missile launchers,
否则将被全部就地摧毁
or see them destroyed on the ground.
这是我们明确的答复
Hear us loud and clear:
今天 美♥利♥坚♥合众国让我们别无选择
Today, the United States of America left us no choice
美国侵犯巴基斯坦领空
只能武装起我们的核武
but to arm our tactical nuclear weapons.
我们依旧希望和平
Our hope is still for peace.
但我们对于战争的反应会非常迅速
But our response to war will be swift...
而且后果可怕
and terrible.
抱歉 不回答问题了 谢谢各位
I'm sorry. No more questions. Thank you.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表