剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
他死了 麦克斯死了
He's dead, Max is.
卡莉 你得回来
Carrie, you gotta come in.
我在麦克斯身边 你知道上哪找我
Well, I'm with Max. You know where to find me.
队员已经知道情况了
Team's been briefed.
他们知道可能会接回一个叛变者
They know they may be picking up a defector.
她不是叛变者
She's not a defector.
是我把他们击落的
用这个
杀了两个总统
你走后世界全乱套了
World's gone to shit since you've left.
贾拉勒·哈卡尼声称他击落了
Jalal Haqqani claims he shot down
总统的直升机
the President's helicopter.
-你信了吗 -不重要了
- You believe that? - Doesn't matter.
总统相信
President does.
他刚发表了一则讲话
He just made a speech
威胁巴基斯坦如果不把他交出来就入侵
threatening to invade Pakistan if they don't turn him over.
我有黑匣子的线索
I have a lead on the black box.
我们一起追查
We'll follow it up together.
不许再怀疑我的忠诚了
No more bullshit about my loyalty,
麦克 联调局 谁都不行
not from Mike, the FBI, anyone.
我做的都是不得以的选择
I did what had to be done.
我知道 我支持你
I know. I'm on your side.
女士 我们需要搜一下身
Ma'am, we're gonna need to search you.
什么
What?
-滚开 -放下武器
- Back off! - Put your weapon down!
-跟我回去 -铐着我他妈回去
- Just come back with me. - In fucking handcuffs?
那是误会 我不知情
That was a mistake. I didn't know.
你个骗子
You liar!
有件事我没告诉你
There's something I didn't tell you.
总统直升机的飞行记录仪
The flight recorder from the President's helicopter.
我知道下落
I know where it is.
快回来 快回来
Get back, get back!
国土安全
第八季 第九集
世贸中心一号♥楼
The World Trade Center, Tower Number One
起火了
is on fire!
过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会...
I missed something once before. I won't--
不能让悲剧重演
I can't let that happen again!
一个美国战俘被策反了
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
你是祖国的耻辱
You're a disgrace to your nation,
尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是个叛徒 也是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a traitor and a terrorist,
你该为此付出代价了
and now it's time to pay for that.
你是在指控我什么吗
Are you accusing me of something?
你真的不记得了吗
You really do not remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
她可能已经被策反了
We may be dealing with a compromised officer here.
你的经历太过复杂
You had a relationship complicated enough
足以让你说谎
to lie about.
是很复杂
Yeah, it's complicated.
我失去了七个月的人生
I lost seven months of my life.
给我的俄♥罗♥斯♥接头人吗
To my Russian handler?
我们的策略有效吗
Is our strategy working?
你将成为调查的焦点
And you will become the focus of an investigation
这场调查将决定你的余生
that will define the rest of your life.
不是所有的中东问题
That not every problem in the Middle East
都要用军事解决
deserves a military solution.
因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了
Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11.
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
我还在拼凑线索
I'm still putting the pieces together.
拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了
Please, God, tell me you have it.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
我相信你
I believe you.
也只有我会
No one else will.
他们要去的地方
Looking more and more like Kohat
越看越像是科哈
is where they're headed.
他们还要多久
How far out are they?
大约一小时到一个半小时
About an hour, hour and a half.
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡说派一支撤离小队去的事如何了
What did Islamabad say about getting an exfil team there?
正在努力
Working on it.
最快也要今晚很晚
The soonest would be late tonight.
那卡莉会先于他们到达
That means Carrie beats them there.
假设我们知道她在哪
So they grab her at 3 a.m.
就能在凌晨三点抓到她
assuming we know where she is.
谁来抓捕她
Who grabs her?
-什么谁来抓捕她 -欢迎回来 长官
- Who grabs her? - Welcome back, sir.
咱们要不去我办公室谈
Why don't we take this into my office?
去你♥妈♥的♥办公室 回答问题
Fuck your office. Answer the goddamn question.
一支特种作战部队正从首都赶来
A team of special operators on their way from the capital.
-让他们停下 -我做不到
- Stand them down. - I can't do that.
她本来现在就应该在这里
She would be right here right now
如果有人提前告知我
if only somebody had bothered to tell me the plan
将她强制收押的计划
was to take her into hard custody.
计划是送她去德国
The plan was to send her back to Germany
根据您五天前的指令
five days ago on your orders, sir.
结果她逃脱了监护 投奔一位俄军情局的上校
Instead she broke custody, reached out to a GRU colonel,
现在逃亡去了
and is now in full flight.
她不是在逃亡 你知道 我们都知道
Oh, she's not running. You know it, we all know it.
说实话 我真不知道她在干嘛
Honestly, I have no idea what she's doing,
联调局也不知道 他们希望能
and neither does the FBI, who was counting on
从她本人那里得到一些答案
getting some answers from her in person.
首先 她试图去救回麦克斯·皮尔维斯基
First, she was trying to rescue Max Piotrowski.
现在她在追查
Now she's after the flight recorder
他搭上性命的飞行记录仪
he lost his life for.
-飞行记录仪 -我说得很清楚
- The flight recorder? - You heard me.
假如要派部队去科哈
If a team is headed to Kohat,
他们搜寻的应该是飞行记录仪
that's what they should be searching for,
而不是卡莉·麦吉森
not Carrie Mathison.
无意冒犯 但这事你得
With respect, you'll have to take that up
跟白宫汇报
with the White House.
不用你♥他♥妈♥操心
Oh, you can fucking count on it.
他们要你回华盛顿
Well, they want you back in Washington.
什么
What?
你被召回了 长官
You've been recalled, sir.
有车来了
Car.
还有多远
How much further?
大概一百多公里
A hundred kilometers or so.
阿伦
Alan.
发现他们了
They're there.
-我就怕这个 -现在怎么办
- I was afraid of that. - What now?
他们要找地方过夜
They're spending the night somewhere.
划出附近区域
Make a grid of the immediate area
开展网格式搜索
and go over it quadrant by quadrant
找到他们的行踪
for signs of where they went.
-收到 -我跟麦克说一声
- Copy that. - I'll let Mike know.
跟着我
Follow me.
贾拉勒·哈卡尼
Jalal Haqqani is operating
在贵国开伯尔-普赫图赫瓦省外活动
out of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region of your country.
我们要求贵国立即逮捕他
We call on you now to arrest him
并交给我们
and hand him over,
否则我们将亲自前往缉拿
or we will come and get him ourselves.
目前总理办公室
Still no official response
海耶斯总统要求巴基斯坦交出贾拉勒·哈卡尼
还未发布正式回应
from the prime minister's office,
但CNB电视台获悉任何伤害
but sources tell CNB that any violation
巴基斯坦主♥权♥的行为
of Pakistan sovereignty
都将被视为战争行为
will be treated as an act of war.
白宫还宣布不会公布
The White House also stated it will not make public
据说能坐实
the footage that allegedly proves
贾拉勒·哈卡尼对国家有罪的证据录像
Jalal Haqqani's guilt over national--
我们将有可能面临
We could be headed towards an all-out war
使用核武器的全面战争
with a nuclear power.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表