剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我们告诉他这是无价的
We told him that there is no price
对他而言就是这样
because for him there isn't.
但你来要 也许有办法
But for you, there may be a way.
什么意思
Meaning what?
索尔在克里姆林宫里安插了特工
Saul is running an agent inside the Kremlin.
几十年了 那个人一直给他情报
That person has been sending him information for decades.
聚沙成塔
Not a river. A drop at a time.
-现在呢 -等下
- Now, now. - But wait...
那些秘密只有
The secrets that could only have come
最高层才会知道
from someone at the highest level.
不 不可能
No, it's..it's not true.
是真的
It is.
没有这号♥人
There is no such person.
相信我 有的话我一定知道
Believe me, I would know.
这么多年了
After all of these years,
我一定能看出点蛛丝马迹的
I would have had some indication.
也许只是索尔编出来的故事
It's just a story Saul probably made up himself.
那是他想要你这么认为
That's what he wants you to believe,
但是没有其他理由能解释
but there is no other explanation
我们国家蒙受的损失
for the damages done to my country.
对我国而言 那名特工的身份
The identity of that agent is the only thing
是唯一一件比目睹美国
worth more to my country than watching the United States
在巴基斯坦边境自我毁灭还重要的事
self-destruct on the Pakistan border.
即便这人真的存在
Look, even if this person did exist...
是真的
They do.
索尔不会供出他来的
Saul is not gonna give him up.
对我不会 对任何人都不会
Not to me, not to anybody.
这是他的戒律 永不放弃线人
That is his one commandment, you never give up an asset.
我知道
I know that.
所以我无能为力
So there's nothing I can do.
你要亲自去找他
You have to find him yourself.
你没听我说吗 不可能的
No, you are not hearing me. It's not possible.
没人说过这件事好办
Nobody's saying it will be easy.
叶夫根尼 求你 换件别的我都成
Yevgeny, please, I can do anything else.
我不能背叛索尔
I can't betray Saul.
据我观察
From what I've seen,
你什么都做得出
you can do just about anything.
拿着
朝那边开枪
快点
迅速
开枪
重新装弹
怎么样
我找到一个目标
美国人吗
在哪 巴基斯坦还是阿富汗
在边境
很好
你需要什么
炸♥药♥
放简易炸♥弹♥的人
为什么不用司机
原本只需伤敌 何必自损兵力
因为我们放过话
我们不畏死亡
你备好车
我去找个司机
你知道杀美国人意味着什么吗
无休止的战争
是的 你说过
我现在明白为什么我父亲放弃了
因为他耳边总是萦绕着你怯懦的声音
备好车吧
-卡莉 -在
‐ Carrie. ‐ Yeah.
-你在哪 -在做你要我做的事
‐ Where are you? ‐ Doing what you said.
去站里自首
I'm turning myself into the station.
你和俄♥罗♥斯♥人谈过了吗
So did you talk to the Russians?
我和马拉可夫大使谈过了
I spoke to Ambassador Makarov like you asked.
他和克里姆林宫通了话
He spoke to the Kremlin.
有好消息吗
Any luck?
他们说对黑匣子毫不知情
They said they don't know anything about a black box.
说对他们并没有的东西
They said, how can there be a price for something
怎么开价呢
they don't have?
我知道他们在撒谎
I know they're lying.
他们拿到了黑匣子 而且一直留着
They have it and they're keeping it.
我不懂为什么
I can't figure out why.
卡莉
Carrie...
好好想想
...think.
叶夫根尼说什么了吗
Yevgeny say anything?
没 他偷走了匣子 在我脖子上扎了一针
No, he stole the box and stuck a needle in my neck.
我的确找到了 索尔
I found it, Saul.
这是真♥相♥
The truth.
我明白
I know.
但无人相信的真♥相♥毫无用处
But the truth isn't much good if no one will listen.
别这么做 别去自首
Don't do this. Don't turn yourself in.
我没有其他办法
I don't see another way.
你自己说过
You said it yourself,
你可能会在监狱里蹲很久
you could end up years in prison.
一定有其他办法的
There must be something.
我可以带你离开这里 去迪拜
I can get you out of here, to Dubai.
我在那里有房♥子 你可以藏起来
I have places there. You can hide.
我不能
I can't.
先去避避风头
Just till this blows over.
我希望我可以 但你不了解情况
I wish I could. I mean, you have no idea.
这一切是不会平息的
But this isn't gonna blow over.
事实上 只会越来越糟
In fact, it's gonna get much, much worse.
你和那些人之间发生了什么
What happened to you with those people?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
他们给我开了个价
They made me an offer.
知道我不得不接受
Knowing I'd have to accept.
谢谢你 阿尔曼 谢谢
Thank you, Arman. Thank you.
你真的够朋友
You've been such a friend.
-站住 -我是卡莉·麦吉森
‐ Stop right there. ‐ I'm Carrie Mathison.
我是联调局通缉犯 我是来自首的
I'm wanted by the FBI. I'm turning myself in.
中士 去搜她身
Sergeant, go ahead. Pat her down.
外面现在有多少人
How many are out there now?
收到 就一位女性
Copy. One single female's all I got.
安全
Clear.
都听好
Listen up!
国♥务♥院♥刚传来消息
Just heard from State.
为表诚意 巴基斯坦会释放
As a goodwill gesture, the Pakistanis are releasing
我们的特别行动小组
our Special Ops team.
他们会乘大巴到边境的安古尔阿达
They'll be bussed to the border at Angoor Adda.
海军陆战队的直升机会送他们回喀布尔
A Marine Corps chopper will then ferry them back to Kabul.
总算有点好消息了
So some good news. Finally.
继续工作吧
Now back to work.
麦克
Mike.
我想去边境接行动小组
I wanna meet the team at the border.
-为什么 -什么叫为什么
‐ Why? ‐ What do you mean, why?
他们是我们的人
They're our guys.
我需要你留在这里
I need you here.
站里需要有人监督交接过程
Someone from this station should supervise the handover,
确保他们没有受到不公平对待
make sure they haven't been mistreated.
更何况说不定还可以
Plus maybe get to the bottom
查清他们到底是怎么会被捕的
of how they were taken in the first place.
行 随你
Okay, knock yourself out.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
卡莉·麦吉森在大门口
Carrie Mathison just turned up at the front gate.
没有问题
All clean.
一号♥审讯室
Interrogation one.
我儿子为什么会在这里
我妻子呢
在给大家做饭
真是贤妻良母
他们为什么在这里
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa!
你知道他们为什么会在这里吗
为了让你服从我的命令
我一向服从
但你不赞同
被大家伙看到了 有损我的威信
那我的家人与这又有何干
让我看到他们
车准备好了吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表