剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
萨米拉·努里
萨米拉·努里
Samira Noori.
古洛姆杀死她丈夫时
She was married for a few months
她才新婚几个月
when G'ulom killed her husband.
她逃回村里了吗 没有
She go running back to her village? No.
她不顾危险留在了这里
She stayed here, despite the danger,
独自一人生活在喀布尔
living as a single woman in Kabul.
我在你公♥寓♥找到了这个
I found this in your apartment.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你我的政♥府♥
Your government and mine are trying
都想与塔♥利♥班♥维持和平
to secure peace with the Taliban.
阿富汗副总统阿卜杜勒·古洛姆就塔♥利♥班♥和平进程发表讲话
古洛姆将军阻挡着通往和平的道路
General G'ulom is standing in the way of that.
有了这个 他就只能放弃
With this, he'll have to back down.
那我们说定了
We have a deal, then?
说定了
We have a deal.
那你会如我们商讨的一样
And you'll declare an immediate
宣布全国范围内立即停火吗
countrywide cease-fire as we discussed?
从明早开始
Starting tomorrow morning.
你就像一盒幸运糖霜麦片
You're like a frosted Lucky Charm, man.
你没注意到吗 这家伙来了一周
Haven't you noticed? Dude's been here a week.
没有一个简易炸♥弹♥ 火箭弹
Not a single IED, RPG,
破击炮 火箭 狙击手 什么都没有
mortar, rocket, sniper, nothing.
你不遗余力想要阻止分♥裂♥
You reached across the aisle to bridge the divide,
奈何裂痕已经太深
but those fault lines run deep.
本·海斯的位置正好能
And Ben Hayes is in the perfect position
让他从中渔利
to exploit them.
还没有副总统挑战现任总统的先例
No Vice President has ever challenged a sitting president.
就没有副总统出自反对党的先例
No Vice President's ever been from the opposing party.
是你吗 麦吉森女士
Is that you, Ms. Mathison?
是的 先生
It is, sir.
如果我们认为她在俄♥国♥被策反了
If we think she was compromised in Russia...
我们为什么要批准
Why would we give her the go-ahead
她去见一个俄♥国♥人
to meet with a Russian?
让她自证有罪 对吗
To get her to incriminate herself, right?
我们得始终监视监听她的一举一动
We need eyes and ears on her the whole time.
-我们去哪里 -我们去喷泉那边说
- Where are we going? - We'll talk by the fountain.
我要确保他们听不见我们
I want to make double sure they can't hear us.
你听得清吗
Are you getting this?
他们说的我一个字也听不清
I-I can't make out a word they're saying.
你真的不记得了
You really do not remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
我救过你的命
I saved your life...
这是一件
for one thing.
他们的话
How much of what they did say
我们能恢复多少
are we gonna be able to recover?
回站里我就找技术人员
I'll get the techs working on it
来想办法
once we're back at the station.
你说能策反招募他 能吗
You said he was recruitable. Is he?
他觉得自己怀才不遇
He's feeling underappreciated.
他说的吗
He said that?
只要不是什么大骗局
Provided it's not all some grand deception.
快回来 快回来
Get back, get back!
国土安全
第八季 第四集
世贸中心一号♥楼
The World Trade Center, Tower Number One
起火了
is on fire!
过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会...
I missed something once before. I won't--
不能让悲剧重演
I can't let that happen again!
一个美国战俘被策反了
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
你是祖国的耻辱
You're a disgrace to your nation,
尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是个叛徒 也是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a traitor and a terrorist,
你该为此付出代价了
and now it's time to pay for that.
你是在指控我什么吗
Are you accusing me of something?
你真的不记得了吗
You really do not remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
她可能已经被策反了
We may be dealing with a compromised officer here.
你的经历太过复杂
You had a relationship complicated enough
足以让你说谎
to lie about.
是很复杂
Yeah, it's complicated.
我失去了七个月的人生
I lost seven months of my life.
给我的俄♥罗♥斯♥接头人吗
To my Russian handler?
我们的策略有效吗
Is our strategy working?
你将成为调查的焦点
And you will become the focus of an investigation
这场调查将决定你的余生
that will define the rest of your life.
不是所有的中东问题
That not every problem in the Middle East
都要用军事解决
deserves a military solution.
因为这个国家在911后已经失去理智了
Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11.
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
我还在拼凑线索
I'm still putting the pieces together.
拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了
Please, God, tell me you have it.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
我相信你
I believe you.
也只有我会
No one else will.
-卡莉 -我知道
- Carrie... - I know.
外面不安全
It's not safe out there.
我很小心的
I'm careful.
你要是够小心 就不会想要出去了
If you were careful, you wouldn't be going out.
等等 让我再试试
Hold on a sec. Let me try that again.
靠
Fuck.
问题在于 频率一直在变
Problem is, it keeps changing frequency.
只能一个音节一个音节地分♥析♥了
No choice but to go syllable by syllable.
他们离喷泉越近
Well, it's only gonna get harder
分♥析♥起来就越困难
as they get closer to the fountain.
没错
No shit.
你想让我怎么跟麦克说
What do you want me to tell Mike?
告诉他比我们想象中的用时
Tell him it's gonna take a hell of a lot longer
要长很多
than we thought.
五天
整整五天
没有交火 没有自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
没有安全警报
停火协议生效了
一年之后再跟我说这话
终有一天你会承认情况变了
我没说没有变啊
以前也有塔♥利♥班♥ 只是躲起来了
现在他们就在我们眼前晃
开着车 举着旗
我打包票肯定还带着枪
你等着瞧吧
拿啊
来
来 大家都过来
站近一点 快来 都停战了
快来
-麦吉森小姐 -什么事
- Miss Mathison? - Yes?
请跟我们来
Come with us, please.
你是谁
Who are you?
宪兵 女士
Military police, ma'am.
请
Please.
好吧 你准备告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Okay, you wanna tell me what this is about?
这边请
This way.
-我们要去哪里 -抱歉 女士
- Where are we going? - Sorry, ma'am.
你什么都不能和我说
Look, you can't tell me anything?
那我要你做件事
Here's what I want you to do.
给索尔·贝伦森打个电♥话♥
Call Saul Berenson,
美国国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
the national security advisor of the United States,
-告诉他... -女士
- and tell him-- - Ma'am...
闭嘴 别他妈一直喊我"女士"
No, don't fucking "Ma'am" me!
贝伦森先生知悉此事
Mr. Berenson's fully aware.
巴格拉姆
Bagram?
我们要去那里
That's where we're going?
是的
Yes.
能说说他们准备让我去哪儿吗
You wanna tell me where they're sending me?
-今天事儿真多 -是啊
- What a fucking day. - Yeah.
索尔
Saul--
四个小时之后
He's coming here, the president is, in...
总统就会到这里
Jesus, four hours
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表