剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 为入侵做准备
in Islamabad, preparing for an invasion.
但愿我们能想办法避免入侵发生
Well, I'm hoping we can find a way to avoid that.
你有听到今天早上
Have you heard the lies coming out
白宫传出的那些谣言吗
of the White House this morning,
说什么我们蓄意害死了美军特种部队
that we purposely delivered U.S. Operatives to their deaths?
我们可是在帮你们
We were doing you a favor.
我知道
I know.
这边的想法已完全失控
The thinking here has reached levels of crazy
超乎我一年前的想象
I couldn't have even imagined a year ago.
这似乎不太可能
Which improbable as it seems,
我和你的想法是一样的
leaves you and me on the same side,
至少我是这样认为的
least I think we are.
但现在的局势太他妈微妙了
But the situation... is fucking delicate.
现在只有一个办法化解危机
There's only one thing that can defuse this right now.
什么办法
Which is what?
交出贾拉勒
Give us Jalal.
我还要说多少次 我们不知道他在哪
I am so tired of this. We don't know where he is.
给我们一个目标 任何目标都行
Just give us a target, any target.
一个合理的坐标 仅此而已
Plausible coordinates, that's all I'm asking.
你明白我的意思吗
You hear what I'm saying?
我明白
Yeah... I do.
你好
Hello.
-谢谢你能见我 -你没事吧
- Thanks for seeing me. - You okay?
好多了 谢谢
Better, yeah. Thanks.
请坐
Please.
你说和卡莉有关
You said it was about Carrie.
对 和你也有关
Yeah, and you.
我
Me?
她今早在沃尔特里德医疗中心拦住了我
She ambushed me at Walter Reed this morning,
卡莉拦住了我
Carrie did.
她等着我办理完出院手续
She was waiting as I was being discharged,
胡言乱语说了很多
and she said a lot of crazy stuff.
比如
Like?
说什么她找到的黑匣子能证明
Like there's this black box she found that proves
直升飞机不是被贾拉勒击落的
Jalal didn't shoot down the helicopter...
是机械故障
It was a mechanical failure...
但叶夫根尼把它偷走了
But Yevgeny stole it from her.
只要找回来
And if she could just get it back,
她就能拯救世界
she could save the world.
这些都是真的
That's true, all of it.
我知道你今天要上庭
Look, I know you're going in front of the tribunal today.
我答应见你是因为
I agreed to talk you because I thought
我以为你在想办法帮卡莉
maybe you were looking for a way to be on Carrie's side.
我没有
Not really.
我并不确定她做了什么没做什么
I'm not exactly sure what she did do or didn't do
或犯了什么错误
or what mistakes she made.
错是肯定有的
There's always some.
但她所做的一切
But everything she does, everything...
都是因为她永远能牢牢把握重点
is because she never loses sight of what's important.
老实说 她是唯一一个
And honestly, she's the only person I've ever known
能让我这样评价的人
I can say that of.
大厦将倾 我们却舍本逐末
So we're all here fiddling while Rome burns.
法庭会要你帮忙
This tribunal will ask you to help them
坐实一些乱七八糟的指控
with some bullshit charge.
但只要涉及到卡莉
But when you're dealing with Carrie,
你就该照她说的做
you have to do what she does.
你得自己决定 什么事是重要的
You have to decide for yourself what matters.
你得确定 自己是什么样的人
You have to decide what kind of person you are.
17-386号♥刑事案件
Criminal case 17-386,
对你起诉如下
you are charged on information.
指控一 瞒骗联邦官员
Count one, lying to a Federal officer.
指控二 妨碍公务
Count two, obstruction of an official proceeding.
指控三 向某外国恐怖组织
Count three, providing material support
提供重大支持
to a foreign terrorist organization.
指控四 试图向某外国恐怖组织
Count four, attempting to provide material support
提供重大支持
to a foreign terrorist organization.
指控五 胁从谋杀
Count five, accessory to murder
美国总统拉尔夫·沃纳
of Ralph Warner, President of the United States.
指控六 胁从谋杀
Count six, accessory to murder,
受雇于中♥央♥情报局的
Special Operator Number One,
一号♥特别行动员
employed by the Central Intelligence Agency.
指控七 胁从谋杀
Count seven, accessory to murder,
受雇于中♥央♥情报局的
Special Operator Number Two,
二号♥特别行动员
employed by the Central Intelligence Agency.
指控八 胁从谋杀受雇于...
Count eight, accessory to murder, Special Operator...
-呼吸 -中♥央♥情报局的
- Breathe. - Number Three,
三号♥特别行动员
employed by the Central Intelligence Agency.
指控九...
Count nine...
卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie Mathison.
我是夏洛特·本森 叶夫根尼的朋友
I'm Charlotte Benson, a friend of Yevgeny's.
去他妈的 也去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck him and fuck you.
我们手头有资源
We have resources.
无论你需要什么帮助
Whatever help you need.
告诉我就行
Just let me know.
坐吧
Take a seat.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
开始录像
Recording.
问询对象为
Interview with...
詹娜·布拉格
Jenna Bragg.
案件为美国控诉卡莉·麦吉森
In the matter of U.S. V. Carrie Mathison,
叛国 与俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥特工合谋
a traitor, conspiring with agents of the Russian government,
涉及美国总统死亡一事
implicated in the death of an American President.
我们有很多要问的
There's a lot to review here.
-先说说... -抱歉
- We're gonna start with... - Excuse me.
我...我以为我身体没问题
Uh... I-I thought I was okay...
但好像不行
but I think maybe I'm not.
我需要几天时间
I need a few days.
我是对的 你错了
I was right. You were wrong.
关于什么
About what?
只要你不怕给对方施加一点压力
About what happens if you're not afraid
总会有结果的
to apply a little pressure.
我们接到一通伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的非公开电♥话♥
We got an off-the-record call from Islamabad.
结果他们知道贾拉勒的所在
Turns out they do have a location on Jalal.
真是世事难料啊 他们就是知道了
What do you know. They just found out.
真是走运啊
What a lucky break.
情报就这么给他们送上门了呢
Uh, some intel landed on their desk.
他在他爸从前用过的一处院子里
He's at one of the compounds his father used to use.
半小时前有辆海拉克斯停在那儿
Half an hour ago, there was one HiLux there.
现在有四辆了
Now there are four.
什么计划
What's the plan?
这么跟你说吧 不再进行秘密谈判了
Not back channel talks, I'll tell you that.
大家都在战情室
Everybody's in the situation room.
我们要动手了
We're about to pull the trigger.
21号♥飞机库 可见友军及目标
Hangar two-one with friendlies and target in sight.
最终攻击音 160到190
Final attack tone: 160 to 190.
准许进攻
You're cleared hot.
收到 21号♥飞机库
Copy, hangar two-one,
可见友军及目标
with the friendlies and the target in sight.
最终攻击音 160
Final attack tone: 160...
谢天谢地巴基斯坦人想通了
Thank God they came around, the Pakistanis.
是啊 谢天谢地
Yeah, thank God.
能说说这是怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what's going on here?
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one.
击中 击中
Good hit, good hit.
破坏程度评估100/100
Dda 100/100.
目标已摧毁
Target destroyed.
太好了
Well, fuck yeah.
总统先生
Mr. President.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表