剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你做得对 詹娜
You did the right thing, Jenna.
我去搞定
I'm on it.
他已经坐稳了这个位置 爸爸
He's entrenched, abbu.
他以远远超出我预期的速度巩固了权力
He's consolidated power so much faster than I thought possible.
既然他不听劝告
If he will not listen to reason,
那他就必须被除掉 连根拔起
then he must be taken out, root and branch.
我们尝试过一次惩戒塔♥利♥班♥
I'm afraid the result will be the same
我恐怕这次的结果会和上一次一样
as the last time we tried to discipline the Taliban.
我们已经吸取了教训
We've learned from our mistakes.
我同意 但贾拉勒也是
Agreed, but Jalal will have also learned,
而现在他还有莫斯科的支持
and now he has Moscow's support too.
这么说我们就要听命于一个穴居的毛孩子了
So we are to be dictated to by a child in a cave?
我三分之一的手下都留了大胡子
One third of my officers wear their beards fist-length.
阿齐兹将军手下有多少人留了
How many in General Aziz's ranks do the same?
保护贾拉勒就是保护我们自己
Protect Jalal and we protect ourselves.
别无二法
There is no other way.
那美国人呢
What about the Americans?
阿齐兹将军必须用威胁来回应他们的威胁
General Aziz must answer their threats with threats of our own.
用最强有力的威胁
The strongest possible terms.
扩大搜索范围
Let's widen the aperture.
我们在那一片有十多架无人机
We've got a dozen birds up over that sector.
怎么这么久还没好
What's taking so long?
已经用了最快速度了
We're going as fast as we can.
有画面了
We got a visual.
局长呢
Where's the director?
还没接通
Still on hold.
-帕克 -在 长官
- Parker. - Here, sir.
我们在等总部的决定
We're waiting to hear back from HQ.
长官 他们就在门口
Sir, they're at the door.
我们要么强行闯出去 要么束手就擒
Either we fight our way out or we stand down.
怎么回事
What-what's going on?
科哈的撤离小队
The exfil team from Kohat.
当地警方发现了他们的安全屋
Local police made their safe house.
我们火力不足 目测对方人数是我们的四倍
We're outgunned, four to one by my count,
但我们可以拼死一搏
but we can give them a fight.
-不行 -你决定
- Negative. - Your call.
长官
Sir?
-放弃抵抗 -收到
- Stand down. - Copy.
放弃抵抗
Stand down.
该死
Damn it.
巴基斯坦政♥府♥
The burden is on Pakistan's leadership
必须交出贾拉勒·哈卡尼
to surrender Jalal Haqqani.
国防部称巴基斯坦必须交出贾拉勒·哈卡尼
如果他们拒绝
In the event this does not happen,
美国第五航母战斗群
the United States Carrier Strike Group 5
已经在阿♥拉♥伯海开始了为期两周的
has begun a two-week theater combat rehearsal
实地战斗演习 还有四个
in the Arabian Sea, and four additional
海军陆战队步兵营也已经出发前往该区域
marine infantry battalions are on their way to the region.
这些都是...
These are--
-你好 -索尔 是我
- Hello. - Saul, it's me.
避难协议还有效吗
Are the sanctuary protocols still operational?
据我所知有效 怎么了
As far as I know. Why?
也绝对保密吗
And waterproof?
我需要最新的暗网银行账户和密♥码♥
I need the latest black bank account numbers and passwords.
-怎么回事 卡莉 -我在科哈
- What's going on, Carrie? - I'm in Kohat.
我有飞行记录仪的线索
I've got a lead on the flight recorder.
告诉我
Tell me.
十五分钟后我就能得知更多消息
I'll know more in 15 minutes,
但你得给我转账的权限
but you have to get me access to those funds.
叶夫根尼人呢
Where's Yevgeny?
现在不管他
He's out of the picture for the moment.
保持下去 他插手的话
Keep it that way, no telling what could happen
说不好会发生什么
if he gets his hands on it.
你要多少
How much you need?
至少一百万
A million at least.
超过六位数就需要多个授权
Anything over six figures involves multiple authorizations.
那就少一美元
Then make it a dollar less.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
待会回你
Call you back.
进来
Come, come in.
你迟到了
You're late.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again too.
你的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友呢
Where is your Russian friend?
等着我安全回去
Waiting for me to get back safely.
告诉我 他不是你之前说的那个代理人
Tell me this isn't the man you were talking about, the broker.
不是
No.
那人在不在
Well, is he here or not?
我在
I'm here.
问题是 你是谁
The question is, who are you?
可以说比你经常合作的那种人要好
Better company than you're used to keeping, I would say.
那在哪呢
So where is it?
据说你会带上货
I was told you would have it here with you.
-先说些原则 -不 先让我看货
- First, some ground rules-- - No, first I get to see it.
只收钻石或金子 其他不收
Diamonds or gold pieces only. I can accept nothing else.
滚吧
Go fuck yourself.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
我们今晚谈好 你明天安排付款
We make the deal tonight. You arrange payment tomorrow.
问题是我不会给你时间
The problem is I'm not giving you the time
看我本人是否比你卖♥♥的东西更值钱
to see if I'm worth more than what you're selling.
过了这村没了这店
It either happens now or not at all.
那你怎么付我钱
How are you going to pay me then?
暗网汇款到你指定的账户
A dark web wire transfer to the account of your choice.
-你是有备而来 -是的
- You come prepared. - I do.
我们单独聊
Leave us.
你想验货
You'll want to authenticate it.
是
Yes.
-没问题 -货不假
- All good. - As advertised.
你要多少
How much do you want?
你出多少
What can you afford?
我告诉你 全世界的情报机关
Just so you know, there are intelligence agencies
都在找这东西
all over the world looking for this,
有些会直接爆你的头而不是付你钱
some just as likely to put a bullet in your brain as pay for it.
两百万美元
$2 million, U. S.
更别提你所在的组织
Not to mention the people you work for.
我猜你也没有泄漏一点消息给他们
I'm betting you haven't breathed a word of this to them either.
我可以给你一百万
I can give you half that much.
一百五
One-point-five.
一百万 不然就拉倒
One million, take it or leave it.
行
Okay.
等我一会儿
I need a minute.
我刚发了你有链接和密♥码♥的邮件
I just sent you an email with a link and a password.
怎么了
What's happening?
我正看着它呢
I'm looking at it right now.
-你听了吗 -还没有
- Have you listened yet? - No.
-听完后告诉我 -好的
- Let me know when you do. - All right, I will.
我只需要你的账号♥
All I need is your account number.
好
Okay.
行了吗
Are we done?
-行了 -很好
- We're done. - Good.
现在赶紧他妈滚
Now get the fuck outta here.
距离斯蒂德利13公里
Eight mikes out of Steedley.
高度 两千
Altitude, two-zero.
时速 160节
Airspeed, 160 knots.
航向正东
Heading zero-three-zero.
低空云层靠近
Low cloud cover coming in.
注意观察
Let's keep an eye on it.
-等等 -什么情况
- Hold on a sec. - What you got?
-别冲动 -叶夫根尼 拜托 我...
- Easy now. - Yevgeny, please, I--
接着放
Play it forward.
放吧
Go ahead.
芯片警报 二号♥发动机
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表