剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
而贵国的官方回复
and your official response
是贵国对此无能为力
is there's nothing you can do about it.
此时此刻当我们争论不休的时候
And while we're here debating that,
我们两国的军队
there are two armies
逼近边境 几乎就要面贴面了
practically staring at each other across your border.
我们距离被湮没只有这么近
We are this close to oblivion.
双方都不肯后退一步
No one's backing down on either side.
-我们必须承认这一点 -你想说什么
- We have to accept that. - What are you suggesting?
我们可以重构讨论
That we reframe the discussion.
您这边现在表示出诚意
A show of good faith right now from you
会很有效地促进双方对话
would go a long way toward promoting a dialogue
远比我们刚刚的效果好
much better than the one we just had.
你接着说
I'm listening.
我们有六名特种部队队员
We have a half dozen special operators
现在被关押在科哈附近的监狱里
sitting in a prison near Kohat.
他们到我国境内做什么
What were they doing in our country?
请您暂时忽略这个问题
I'm asking you to ignore that for the time being
重点是释放他们
and focus on their release,
这样将有助于我在总统办公室
which will give me the ammunition I need
为温和派发言提供有力佐证
to encourage a more moderate tone in the Oval Office.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador,
现在正是危机之时
we have a bona fide crisis here.
目前双方还未采取行动 但是...
No one's acted yet, but this...
这一切很可能迅速地分崩离析
this can all fall apart in a hurry.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
把东西都清理干净 走吧
好消息
巴基斯坦坚持立场
他们说如果美国来抓我
将被视为战争行为
现在我该做什么
给我点建议
就像你以前对我父亲一样
目前的工作不要停
继续召集人手 收集武器
同时保持蛰伏
躲躲藏藏
这就是
你给射杀美国总统的人的建议
那只是你让人们相信的事
而因此带来的后果
是超过两万美军入侵阿富汗
是超过两万的
靶子
他们都盯着巴基斯坦
肯定想不到我们会袭击
袭击会招来更多的美军
我明白了
你怕开战
我和美国人打仗的时候
你还在奎塔抱着你妈妈吃奶呢
我不怕
但是我不蠢
给我找个目标
得是美国人
巴格拉姆机场
我们到基地了
We're on the base,
但我只能开到这
but this is as far as I can go.
离23号♥机库多近
How close is hangar 23?
近在眼前
We're here.
总统的直升机是从那里起飞的吗
Is that where the presidents' helicopter took off?
对
Yeah.
十五分钟后回这里见
Meet me back here in 15 minutes.
我去检查旋翼
I'll check on the rotors.
还在研究斜盘吗
Still working on that swashplate?
见鬼 谁让你进来的
Oh, shit. Who let you in here?
我有东西给你看
I've got something to show you.
没兴趣 你的门禁卡呢
Not interested. Where's your security badge?
你得看看这个
You need to look at this.
你到底怎么进来的
Seriously, how'd you get in here?
听着 我知道我把你坑了
Look, I know I messed you up.
把我坑了 你害我被降级了
Messed me up? You got me demoted.
我当时试图查出
I was trying to find out
总统的直升机怎么坠毁的
how the president's helicopter went down.
-现在我知道了 -你是自己走
- Now I know. - Are you gonna leave?
还是我派人把你请走
Or do I have you removed?
-芯片警报 二号♥发动机 -喂
- Chip light engine two. - Hello.
-起火警报 拉开消防杆 -转保安
- Fire light, lever pulled. - Security please.
-放下操纵杆 -我是沃利 23号♥机库
- Dropping collective. - Worley, hangar 23.
无视野下降 低海拔警告
Descending blind. Low altitude warning.
搭平 小心冲击
Fair out. Brace for impact.
抱歉 是误报
Sorry, false alarm.
是"拉平" L开头的
It's "Flair out" With an "L."
应该在着陆前报出
It's supposed to happen right before you land.
这是什么
What is this?
我找到声音记录仪了
I found the voice recorder
总统直升机上的
from the president's helicopter.
-芯片警报 -什么意思
- Chip light. - What's that?
意思是发动机油里出现了
It means there's metal in the engine oil
不该有的金属
that's not supposed to be there.
你得立即停止飞行
You set down immediately.
他们在山区
They're in the mountains.
对 所以他们掉头飞回起飞点
Right, so they turn back towards their departure point,
斯蒂德利基地
C.O.P. Steedley.
-"火" -什么是消防杆
- "Fire." - What's the lever?
是灭火器的拉栓
It's the pull bar for the extinguisher,
但那时他们引擎已经熄火了
but at that point, they're engine out.
坠机
Crashing.
不 还没有
No, not yet.
"放下操纵杆"
"Dropping collective."
"自旋"
"Autorotate."
开始控制下降
A controlled descent to begin with,
但无处着陆
but nowhere to land.
他们为什么不呼叫救援
Why didn't they call in,
告诉所有人发生了什么
tell everyone what was happening?
先飞行 再导航 然后才是通讯
It's aviate, navigate, communicate.
他们没能完成第一步
They never got past step one.
是我让他上那架直升机的
I put him on that helicopter.
卡莉 我快担心死了
Carrie, I've been worried sick.
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
巴格拉姆机场
Bagram Airfield.
我刚把声音记录仪文本拿给
I just ran a transcript of the voice recorder
这里的首席机械师看 他确认了
past the chief mechanic here. He confirmed.
总统直升机不是被击落的
The president's helicopter was not shot down.
那是什么原因
What was it?
机械故障
Mechanical failure.
我不确定具体是什么 可能是涡轮叶片
I'm not sure what exactly, a turbine blade maybe.
高海拔 满负载
High altitude, fully loaded.
他猜测他们为了维持转速
He guesses they were doing 130 knots
以130节航速飞行直至撞毁
to maintain rotor speed when they hit.
一场意外
An accident.
是的
Yeah.
我们必须马上把你和黑匣子
We need to get you and that flight recorder
撤回华盛顿特区
back to D. C. right away.
不在我这儿
I don't have it.
你不是说...
You just said...
我是拿到过
Well, I had it.
叶夫根尼从我手里偷走了
Yevgeny stole it from me.
那这份转录是什么
Then what's this transcript?
是我听写的录音机记录
Well, I wrote it myself from what I heard on the voice recorder.
-你听写的 -对
- What you heard? - Yeah.
所以我们一无所获
So we've got nothing?
我听到了
I heard it.
我听到黑匣子里怎么说了
I fucking heard the black box,
而它现在在俄♥罗♥斯♥人手里 百分百在
and they have it now, the Russians do, 100 percent.
别告诉我那不算数
Don't tell me that's nothing. Do not tell me that!
你一点可信度都没有 卡莉
You've got zero credibility, Carrie.
现在你介于背叛的特工
Right now you're somewhere between a rogue agent
和国♥家♥安♥全♥威胁之间
and a national security threat.
好吧 那你做点什么
All right, then you know what, you do something.
去找俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Go to the Russians.
问他们换回黑匣子的代价是什么
Ask what they want to give it back.
好
Okay.
好什么
Okay, what?
我去找俄♥罗♥斯♥人
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表