剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Maybe he's lying.
詹娜 总统来这里是卡莉的主意
Jenna, it was Carrie's idea for the President to come here.
-这次访问是她先提的 -什么时候
- She pitched the visit. - When?
这段对话之后九十分钟
Ninety minutes after this conversation.
索尔安排和平方案的时候 她也在保♥密♥室♥
She was in the SCIF when Saul laid out the peace plan.
是她告诉沃纳 说服美国人的最佳途径
She told Warner the best way to sell it to the American people
就是来阿富汗 当面和作战部队对话
would be here, in Afghanistan, in front of combat troops.
好吧
Okay.
那也不见得
But t-that doesn't mean...
现在联调局一队人马在忙活
I have an FBI team working out of my office.
我无法视而不见
I can't neglect to mention it.
我得好好想想
I got to give it some thought.
帮我个忙 盯紧她
Do me a favor--don't let her out of your sight.
我得出去一趟
好
别告诉人
明白吗
好的
他醒得过来吗
短时间内不会 我给他注射了吗♥啡♥
我很快回来
真♥主♥保佑你
平安与你同在
平安与你同在
还好吗
还可以 兄弟
你如何啊
我很好
你带的什么
好多货
来看看
这个你出多少钱
是美国货吗
你到底要不要
孩子 把这些搬下去
你从哪儿弄来的
我发现的
有电源线吗
不知道 我找找
这个是
酋长
古洛姆在电视上讲话了
他悬赏要拿你人头
我们得送你出喀布尔
他原话怎么说的
谁把你交出去 就悬赏一百万美金
如果你24小时内自首
他就释放体育场里的人
不然就杀了他们
具体是多少人
What kind of numbers are we talking about?
目前体育场内不到三百人
Just shy of 300 in the stadium right now.
他如果屠♥杀♥三百名
He massacres 300 Taliban
从山里出来想要停火的塔♥利♥班♥成员
who came out of the mountains for a ceasefire,
这帮人可能会像打了鸡血一样发动叛乱
we're gonna be looking at an insurgency on steroids.
什么意思
Which means what exactly?
自杀式袭击 绑♥架♥
Suicide bombs, kidnappings,
袭击国内一切军方势力
attacks on every military instillation in country,
不论是阿方还是美方的
Afghan and American.
我们的兵力不足以应对此种情况
And we don't have the troop force for that.
古洛姆若是引起事端
If G'ulom lights this thing on fire,
我不知道能否护卫大使♥馆♥和基地
I don't know if I can secure the embassy and the bases,
更别提给他政♥府♥撑腰了
never mind prop up his government.
要是我们把哈卡尼交出去呢
Well, can we turn over Haqqani?
这么办行不行
Can we just do that?
总统先生 他已经不在我们手上了
Sir, we do not have him.
那怎么有人告诉我
Why the fuck did somebody tell me
他在中情局的安全屋里
he was in a CIA safe house?
总统先生 我们想请您跟古洛姆
Mr. President, we'd like you to get on the phone
通个电♥话♥ 阐明我们的底线
with G'ulom and draw a clear red line.
他得明白
He needs to understand,
一旦处决体育场里的人
if there are executions in that stadium,
美国政♥府♥将立即停止对他政♥府♥的支持
American aid to his government will immediately cease.
这里面会不会
Listen, is it possible
有夸大的成分
this is a lot of hot air?
他可能是在虚张声势 对吗
I mean, he could be bluffing, right?
不是的 先生 他的行事风格就是如此
No, sir, no, sir, this is how he does business.
他会毫不犹豫地杀掉体育场里的那三百人
He'd kill 300 men in a stadium without a flinch.
这下可好
Oh, that's great.
各位 我们来讨论一下
Folks, let's talk through
总统先生该如何着手处里这个问题
how the President can broach this.
我会首先提醒古洛姆
I would start by reminding G'ulom
他的国家已经颁布了新宪法
that his country has a new Constitution
保证任何公民都享有正当法律程序的权利
and that it enshrines rights like due process,
包括塔♥利♥班♥
even for the Taliban.
他们是有司法体系
They have a judiciary.
和公民社会体制的
They have a framework for civil society.
即便危机当前 也绝不能忽略
None of that can be ignored, even in the face of a crisis.
尤其是危机当前 这正是体制存在的意义
Especially in the face of a crisis. That's why it's there.
是为了给敌人看的 不是朋友
It's for your enemies, not your friends.
好吧 给他打电♥话♥
All right, get him on the phone.
通完电♥话♥再联♥系♥
Uh, we'll touch base after the call.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
给总统接喀布尔的古洛姆总统 谢谢
President G'ulom in Kabul for the President, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
念一下他的名字
Say his name.
-古洛姆吗 -对
- G'ulom? - Yeah.
古洛姆 阿卜杜勒·古洛姆
G'ulom. Abdul G'ulom.
格洛姆
"Goo-LOM."
古洛姆
"GOO-lom."
古洛姆 这样对吗
"GOO-lom." Is that right?
去他妈的
Fuck me.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
-总统先生 -总统先生
- Mr. President. - Mr. President.
本该说句"恭喜"
"Congratulations" is not the right word
但在当前处境下并不合适
for this place we find ourselves.
的确 很不幸
No, it's not... sadly.
愿上帝与你同在
May God be at your side.
你也是 总统先生 阿门
And yours, sir. Amen.
我听说你把一大批塔♥利♥班♥战士
I'm told you've got a lot of Taliban fighters
关押在了足球场里
in your soccer stadium.
是的
That's correct.
总统先生 你需要明白
Mr. President, I need you to understand
那些人不能死
those men need to stay alive.
我和你一样迫切希望抓到海赛姆·哈卡尼
Now, I want Haissam Haqqani in custody as much as you do,
但你才刚刚在你的国家
but you've got a judicial system
建立起司法体系
that you've just put on its feet.
即使是塔♥利♥班♥囚犯也应当
Even Taliban prisoners need to go through something
至少看起来是在走正当法律程序
that looks like due process.
当然了
Of course.
我是一个法治国家的总统
I am the President of a nation bound by law.
公民社会
Civil society.
是的
Yes.
如果你在体育场里处决囚犯
You start executing men in a stadium,
将会引起一大♥波♥暴♥力♥活动
you could be setting off a wave of violence
使整个国家陷入动荡
that'll destabilize your whole country.
这话恐怕不对
I am afraid that part is not correct.
我认为将会发生
Well, I think you're going to see
自杀式爆♥炸♥和暴♥力♥袭击
suicide bombings and attacks.
暴♥力♥早已在你们撤军
The spike in violence has already occurred,
以及开始和平会谈时
when you drew down your troops,
攀升至顶峰
and again when you began peace talks.
那真是很不幸
That's unfortunate.
面对这样的敌人
To this enemy,
绥靖政策就是懦弱
appeasement is a sign of weakness,
对方必将以暴♥力♥回击
and it is met with aggression.
他们杀害了自♥由♥世界的领袖
They murdered the leader of the free world.
这是他们终生的功勋章
It is the victory of a lifetime.
如果用正当程序来回应
Can you imagine the consequences
你能想象后果吗
if our answer is due process?
可以 难以想象
Yeah, no.
我们必须用他们能够理解的方式反击
We must respond in a language they understand.
一群罪犯要挟你我两国
A band of criminals is holding our countries hostage,
而我们有机会将他们一网打尽
and we have an opportunity to crush them once and for all.
我们必须强势出击
We must have the strength to do it.
那到底会出现何种效果呢
What exactly would that look like?
闹钟 小憩时间
你有事吗
You need something?
没事 抱歉
No. Sorry.
这是我刚到第一周时住的房♥间
My first week in town, this was my room.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表