剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我还是习惯性走错
I still wind up here when I'm not thinking.
抱歉
Sorry.
操
Fuck.
请给我打印一份与失踪者
Hey. Can I get a hard copy of whatever we're recording
麦克斯·皮尔维斯基有关的录音文本
that might reference Max Piotrowski, the missing guy?
还没有匹配结果
There haven't been any pings.
对 我说了 他们能躲避关键词
Yeah, because like I mentioned, they dodge the keywords.
我想看看他们到底说了什么
I want to read what they're actually saying,
看能不能发现线索
see if I can piece anything together.
如果他活着 就是个大收获
If he's alive, he's a big get.
肯定有人谈论这事
Somebody is talking about it.
那可是好几百页的文本
You know that's gonna be hundreds of pages.
我又没让你读 朗尼
You don't have to read it, Lonnie.
按个打印键就行了
You just have to hit "Print."
我没工夫在这儿废话 你有吗
I don't have time for this conversation. Do you?
朗尼 卡纸了
Lonnie, it jammed.
奶奶个腿儿的
God damn it.
你碰哪了
Did you do something?
纸卡了 我想拽出来
Well, it jammed, and then I tried to take it out.
嗯 那没用
Yeah, that doesn't help.
A-24离线
怎么样了
How's it going?
你说呢
How do you think it's going?
抱歉 用我帮忙吗
Sorry. Can I help?
不用
I got it.
A-24离线
你又碰哪了
What did you do?
不知道 上边问"重启吗"
I don't know, it said, "Restart, question mark."
什么都别碰了
Just don't touch anything.
A24重启
全部上线
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
-卡莉把我甩了 -什么意思
- Carrie shook me. - What do you mean?
她知道我盯着她 把我甩掉了
She knew I was on her, and she ditched me,
影都没了
clear as day.
她离开你视线多久了
How long was she out of your sight?
大约15分钟
About 15 minutes.
全都写下来 要详细
Write everything up, detailed.
古洛姆说这会是他任期中第一个
G'ulom told him it'll be the first defining moment
决定性时刻 而海耶斯听完很受用
of his Presidency, and Hayes lit up.
难道他不明白屠♥杀♥300名
Does he understand that slaughtering
非武装人员是战争罪吗
300 unarmed men is a war crime?
斯科特 这不是战争罪这么简单的事
Scott, the war crime's not the half of it.
我们全部政策设计刚刚失控了
We just lost control of the whole policy.
海耶斯让他妈的阿卜杜勒·古洛姆
Hayes reversed course based on the counsel
忽悠跑偏了
of Abdul fucking G'ulom.
我担心这伙计会命令10万部队
I'm worried the guy's about to order 100,000 troops
重回阿富汗战争剧场
back into the Afghan theater.
两天前 我们即将结束这场战争
Two days ago, we were ending this war.
两天之前恍如隔世
Two days was a long time ago.
我们看看这边有什么招
We'll see what we can do on this end.
好
Yeah.
索尔 你有空吗
Saul, you got a minute?
出去走走吧
Mind if we stretch our legs?
好
Sure.
叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫在喀布尔
Yevgeny Gromov is in Kabul.
卡莉告诉你了吗
Did Carrie tell you that?
她说了
She did.
说他们见面的事了吗
And that she's seen him?
他们在国防部碰到了
They ran into each other at the Ministry of Defense,
他给了她一个搞定古洛姆的线索
and he gave her a tip that helped leverage G'ulom.
后来他们又见过一次 她说了吗
They saw each other again. Did she mention that?
没有
No.
她问我能不能去对付他
She asked if she could go after him.
我说绝对不行
I said absolutely not.
显然他又联♥系♥她了
Apparently he reached out again.
她找到我
She came to me,
描述的情况看起来不容忽视
and it seemed like something we shouldn't ignore,
于是我授权了会面
so I authorized a meeting.
好吧
Okay.
我录音了 她不知道这事
I recorded it, which she doesn't know.
她的接触报告和实际对话内容大相径庭
Her contact report is very different from the actual conversation.
接触报告偶尔会出现这种事
That's not unheard of in a contact report.
那完全是凭空捏造
It's a complete fabrication,
之后我再也不信她了
as is her account to me after.
我得让联调局知道这事
I'm gonna have to let the FBI know.
知道具体什么事
Let 'em know what exactly?
在她和叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫的关系上
That she's lying about the nature of her relationship
她撒了谎
with Yevgeny Gromov
也有可能在不经意间
and may have unwittingly helped him assassinate
帮他刺杀了美国总统
the President of the United States.
让我听一下录音带
I need to hear the tape.
曼加尔在蒂莱检查站有熟人
我们今晚就能把你带出喀布尔
我不会离开
酋长 求你了
如果我跑了
全世界就会认定是我杀了两位总统
我要去自首
古洛姆会杀了你的
我向美国人自首
他们会拘留我 直到我们的人被释放
然后把你交给古洛姆
他们会强迫他让我受审
全国都会听到忠实的指挥官是如何争取和平的
你相信美国人
我不得不相信
我们都要相信
我可以进来吗
May I?
当然
Sure.
请你 给我描述一下
Please... characterize for me
你和叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫目前的关系
your current relationship with Yevgeny Gromov.
是麦克向你告状吗
Is this coming from Mike?
回答问题
Answer the question.
是他来找我的
He reached out.
我觉得不搞清楚他的想法有点不负责任
It seemed irresponsible not to find out what was on his mind.
即便我命令你远离他
Even though I ordered you to stay away?
是的
Even though.
我没有对他动粗
I didn't strap the guy to a chair.
我们聊了聊
We had--we had a conversation.
聊了什么
About?
他对现在的老板有些意见
Well, he has some issues with his current employer.
所以呢 你打算策反他
So you're what, bringing him in from the cold?
是的 我在做一些铺垫工作
I'm laying the groundwork, yeah.
你们的会面麦克录下来了
Mike recorded the meeting.
所以他知道你在骗他
So he knows you're lying to him.
现在你又来骗我
And now you're lying to me.
你都听到了
You heard it?
是的
Yes.
全部
All of it?
是我的错
It's my fault.
我派你过来 让你处境尴尬
I put you in a terrible position bringing you here.
对此我非常抱歉
And I'm sorry about that.
我今天就要把你送回德国
But I need to send you back to Germany tonight.
别这样
Come on.
医生说你还没准备好 他们是对的
The doctors said you weren't ready, and they were right.
等等 我们能否...
Can we ju--for a second
别把我说得像个小孩子似的
not talk about me like I'm a child?
好吧
Fine.
你在和叶夫根尼·格罗莫夫联♥系♥的事上撒谎了
You lied about your interaction with Yevgeny Gromov.
就从这儿说起吧
Let's start there.
你们的关系复杂到需要用谎言掩饰
You had a relationship complicated enough to lie about.
同时 他还救过你的命
Also, he saved your life.
你难道不觉得自己怀有一些感恩之情吗
You don't think you carry some sense of obligation?
我知道这其中的风险
I get that there are risks.
你不可能没有
You couldn't possibly.
你跟他说的事从没跟我说过
You told him things you never told me.
你跟他说 你觉得自己对弗兰妮是个危险
You told him you think you've been a danger to Franny.
是不是
Is that true?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表