剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
The fact is we've been at odds lately.
所以你又背着我搞小动作
So you go behind my back again.
我向旧友寻求意见
I ask an old friend for advice.
你想说什么 她都能听
Anything you want to say, you can say to us both.
说吧
Please.
海赛姆·哈卡尼现被关在喀布尔
Haissam Haqqani is now in custody in Kabul.
古洛姆将军想判他死刑
General G'ulom wants a firing squad.
得先庭审
There will be a trial first.
最多走个过场
Show trial at best.
除非我们插手
Unless we intervene.
-我们 -是
‐ We? ‐ Yes.
因为我们知道真♥相♥ 我们三人
'Cause we know the truth, the three of us.
海赛姆·哈卡尼没有击毁
Haissam Haqqani didn't shoot down
总统的直升机 恰恰相反
the presidents' helicopter, quite the opposite.
他期待跟机上的人会面
He was looking forward to meeting the men on board.
他想停战
He wanted to stop the fighting.
我截获的情报能够证实这一点
I have signals intercepts to prove it.
那就公之于众
So make them public.
有人明确告知我不能那么做
I've been told in no uncertain terms I can't.
那也许你根本就没截获什么情报
Or maybe you don't actually have them.
我和你父亲有言在先
Your father and I have an agreement.
无论对外说些什么
Whatever we say out there,
关起门来都要坦诚相待
here in this room we tell the truth.
你想在这儿听 就照说实话
You wanna be here, then you do that too.
你知道我有的
You know I have them.
你和哈卡尼往来几十年
You worked with Haqqani for decades.
你知道他改变心意了
You knew his mind had changed.
他想要和平
He wanted peace.
那你要什么
What do you want?
想尽办法延缓庭审
Anything that might slow the trial.
用一切手段阻止因哈卡尼的判决
Anything that might prevent the violence
所带来的暴♥力♥行为
that would follow his execution.
你要我们暴露线人
You want us to compromise our sources.
是
Yes.
如果代价如此的话
If that's what it takes.
哈卡尼于你已经没有利用价值了
Haqqani's outlived his usefulness to you.
你觉得无需在乎他的死活
You think you don't care if he dies.
我告诉你 你应该在乎
I'm telling you, you should.
总统的直升机坠毁之际
When those helicopters went down,
我的国家发生了两大变化
two things changed in my country.
一位毫无经验的总统骤然掌权
An inexperienced president came to power.
美国人♥民♥深感伤害
The American people were wounded,
要求采取行动
demanding action.
我们知道接下来会发生什么 我们经历过
We know what happens next. We've been here before.
一个软弱的总统会怎么显示自己的强大
How does a weak president show he's strong?
诉诸武力
He goes to war.
战事必会再起
And that's what will happen again
除非明理之人能够摒除分歧
unless sensible people can put aside their differences.
你希望我们合作
You want us to work together?
是
Yes.
像是79年
Like '79,
苏联入侵阿富汗时
when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.
我们结为友盟
We were friends then.
911之后 你们需要我们
And after 9/11, when you needed us,
友谊再续
friends again.
其它时候 却仿佛友情不再
In between, not such good friends.
你们把我们忘了
You forget us.
不 不是忘了
No, not forget.
你们会谴责 贬低我们
You'd lecture, belittle,
拒绝援助 进犯边境
withhold aid, violate our borders,
用无人机残杀我国人♥民♥
send your drones to murder our citizens.
等你们需要我们的帮助
Until you need our help,
就又跑来我家说
and then here you are
我们还是朋友
in my living room saying we're friends again.
你不是说 在这里我们只说实话吗
I thought you said in here we tell the truth.
如果阿富汗再起战端
If war starts in Afghanistan‐‐
深受其害的会是你们 不是我们
You'll be burned, not us.
我们确实会受其害
We'll be hurt, yes.
但美国距此七千英里
But we're 7,000 miles away.
你却住在这里
You live here.
战争的重创将落在你们身上
The war will land on you.
回机场
Back to the airport.
麻烦你
Please.
我帮你
I'll help you.
为什么
Why?
我不想看世界焚于战火
I don't want to watch the world burn.
他们让人在前面守着
Yeah, they've put guards out front.
肯定是麦克斯
It must be Max.
看起来才十几岁
They look like teenagers.
那我们就出其不意
What, are we going to surprise them?
抢了你朋友就跑
Grab your friend, hmm?
-就我们三个人 -四个
‐ The three of us. ‐ Four.
我自己没问题
I can handle myself.
我可不想和塔♥利♥班♥开战
I'm not starting a war with the Taliban.
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
索尔·贝伦森
Saul Berenson.
-你觉得这办法好吗 -起码是个办法
‐ You think that's a good idea? ‐ Well, it's an idea.
他可以派队来协助撤离
He can order up an extraction team.
我是索尔·贝伦森 请留言
Saul Berenson. Leave a message.
詹娜·布拉格
Jenna Bragg.
我是卡莉
It's Carrie.
-我需要你帮忙 -你开玩笑吗
‐ I need your help. ‐ Are you kidding?
你在机场甩开了我 弄得我像个傻子似的
You ditched me at the airport, made me look like an idiot.
你说得对 对不起
You're right, I'm sorry.
-能不能听我说 求你了 -是卡莉·麦吉森
- Now can you just listen please? - It's Carrie Mathison.
你在干什么 卡莉
What are you doing, Carrie?
我找到麦克斯了
I found Max.
你和谁在一起
Who are you with?
他在一个偏僻的农场
He's at an isolated farm,
巴基斯坦境内七英里
seven miles across the Pakistan border.
记下来
Okay, write this down,
北纬32度97分00秒
32, 97, 00 north,
东经70度27分76秒
70, 27, 76 east.
他中枪了 伤势严重
He's been shot, he's critical,
有七名塔♥利♥班♥看守 大部分未成年
being held by seven Taliban, mostly teenagers,
只装备步♥枪♥
armed only with rifles.
派架无人机来即可确认
Get a drone overhead. It'll confirm.
-你都记下了吧 -是的
‐ Tell me you got that. ‐ Yeah.
那快传给特种部队
Then pass it to Special Operations,
展开救援行动
get a rescue mission going.
他离边境不远 看守不多
He's close to the border, lightly guarded.
不知道会待多久
God knows for how long.
你通知特种部队好吗
Will you talk to Special Ops?
你知道自己现在有多大♥麻♥烦吗
Do you have any idea the trouble you're in?
麦克 你通知他们好不好
Mike, will you talk to them?
好的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的案子交给联调局了
Your case is now with the FBI.
你正式成为逃犯了
You're officially a fugitive.
你明白这是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
卡莉
Carrie?
两位总统
临时峰会
An unscheduled summit.
媒体是这么说的
That's what they're calling it.
他们不知道我们要做什么
They're wondering what we'll do.
我们会按约定行事
We will do what we agreed.
塔♥利♥班♥宣战 我们就迎战
The Taliban declared war, we give them war.
好的
Yes.
只是我们已经跟他们打了18年
Except we've been giving them war for 18 years.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你们没打18年
You didn't fight for 18 years.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表