剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
She's an asset of ours,
她暴露了
and she's burned.
-我看见她了 -好
- I see her. - Good.
保证她安全 给我回电
Get her safe. Call me back.
借过
Excuse me.
安娜 别看我 听我说
Don't look at me, Anna. Just listen.
-你是谁 -索尔让我来的
- Who are you? - Saul sent me.
-我不知道你是谁 -索尔·贝伦森
- I have no idea who you are-- - Saul Berenson.
你已经暴露了
You've been compromised.
我得把你弄出去
I have to get you out of here.
安娜 时间不多了
Anna, please. We don't have much time.
等你安全了索尔会解释一切
Saul will explain everything once you're safe.
我先走 你跟着我
I'll leave first. Follow me.
劳驾
Excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry.
快走 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
没路了
There is no way out.
-你叫什么 -斯科特·瑞恩
- What's your name? - Scott Ryan.
瑞恩先生 他们闯进门之前
Mr. Ryan, before they come through that door,
你得把枪给我
you need to give me your gun.
不行 你杀不出去的
No, you're not gonna shoot your way out of this.
不是杀出去
I don't intend to shoot my way out,
我不能被抓
and I can't let them take me.
不可以
I won't let them.
你可以
You--you can petition for sanctuary
申请政♥治♥避难
as a political refugee.
我是间谍 不是难民
I am a spy, not a refugee.
你在美国国土
You're on American soil.
一样的 对他们哪儿都一样
It makes no difference. Not to them.
所以说 要么你杀了我
So unless you have it in to kill me yourself,
要么把枪给我
give me your gun.
-真不行 -拜托
- I can't do that. - Please.
我办不到
I can't do that.
那让我和索尔说
Then let me talk to Saul.
-找到她了吧 -是我
- Tell me you have her. - It's me.
天呐
My God.
我们被困在地下室里了
We are in a room in the basement, trapped.
什么声音
What was that?
俄军情局的人 在外面呢
The GRU. They are right outside.
告诉我具体♥位♥置 我派人支援
Tell me exactly where you are. I'll send help.
来不及了
There is no time,
瑞恩不肯把枪给我
and Mr. Ryan won't give me his gun
那只好按我的办法来了
so I can end this on my own terms.
-安娜 -没事的 索尔
- Anna-- - It's all right, Saul.
我真想亲眼看到任务完成
I only wish I could have seen the mission through to the end.
别这么说
No. Don't say that.
你是最厉害的
You're the best.
我没见过你这么勇敢人
I've never known anyone so brave.
他们要进来了
They're coming now.
跟瑞恩说话
Please. Talk to Mr. Ryan.
索尔
Saul?
除非你有什么妙招
Unless you've got some ace up your sleeve...
就把枪给她吧
Give her the gun.
把你那破枪给她
Give her the fucking gun.
俄军情局局长就美国巴基斯坦危机发表讲话
感谢各位仓促地到场
Thank you for being here on such short notice.
此刻 我谨代表俄方
On behalf of the Russian Federation,
将在这里证明
I'm here today to present evidence
贾拉勒·哈卡尼与
that Jalal Haqqani had nothing to do
沃纳总统和达乌德总统之死无关
with the death of President Warner and President Daoud.
女士们先生们 这是他们的直升机上的
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the flight recorder
俄军情局局长化解美巴危机
飞行记录仪
from their helicopter.
被出外勤的俄军情局特工发现
Recovered in the field by officers of the GRU
在过去的二十四小时中
and authenticated over the past 24 hours
经莫斯科航♥空♥专家鉴定属实
by aviation experts in Moscow,
我现在将要播放的
what I'm about to play for you now
是那次航行最后两分钟
is the unedited cockpit recording
驾驶员座舱的无剪辑录音
of the last two minutes of that flight.
距离斯蒂德利13公里
Eight miles out of Steedley.
高度 两千
Altitude, two-zero.
时速 160节
Airspeed, 160 knots.
航向正东
Heading zero-three-zero.
低空云层靠近
Low cloud cover coming in.
注意观察
Let's keep an eye on it.
关掉吧 我听够了
Just turn it off. I've heard enough.
-你还好吗 -比赛结束了
- You okay? - The game's over.
你就少耍嘴皮了
You can cut the bullshit.
-我只是 -你为什么不走
- I was just-- - Why don't you just go?
你得到了你想要的一切
You got everything you wanted.
-我想要的 -俄♥罗♥斯♥看起来
- What I wanted? - Yeah, Russia looking like
稳拿诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥了
a sure thing for the Nobel Prize
而一个女人 一个正派的女人
and a woman-- a decent woman--
要去卢比扬卡的地牢了
on her way to the dungeon at Lubyanka.
正派的
Decent?
因为她 我在松柏酒店失去了两名特工
I lost two agents in Cypress because of her.
他们被供出 折磨致死
Rendered and tortured to death.
肯定是两位很正直的男士吧
Fine, upstanding men, I'm sure.
-卡莉 -什么
- Carrie. - What?
抱歉 如果你想责怪我 就责怪我吧
I'm sorry. Okay, if you wanna blame me, go ahead.
我就是想责怪你
No, I do blame you.
别说这是场竞争 因为这不是
Do not say it was a game, because it's not.
我别无选择
I did what I had to do.
这是交易的代价
Cost of doing business.
怎么了
What?
你听起来像索尔
You sound like Saul.
一意识到你要干什么时
He should have pulled Anna from the field
他就应该把安娜撤离
the moment he realized what you were up to.
你什么都不明白
You don't understand anything.
我明白 我明白那对他很难
I understand, I understand that it was difficult for him.
当然很难
Of course it was.
索尔爱我 信任我
Saul loved me. He trusted me.
所以他没有撤离她 但现在什么都没了
That's why he didn't pull her, and that's gone now.
我们没有信任了
That's lost.
你看到这一点了吗
Do you see that?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you--do you even know what that means?
你不会有事的
You'll survive.
他也是
And so will he.
我不知道你的立场是怎样的
I don't know what it's like on your side,
但那一定很
but it must be very...
很孤立无援吧
very lonely.
证据十分清楚明晰
The evidence is clear and unambiguous.
贾拉勒·哈卡尼未刺杀总统
没人击落了那架黑鹰
No one shot down that Black Hawk.
没有阴谋或蓄意破坏
There was no conspiracy or sabotage
飞行员没有渎职
or pilot malfeasance.
贾拉勒·哈卡尼未刺杀总统
只是一场意外
It was simply an accident.
惨痛悲剧的意外
An awful, tragic accident.
拜托总统先生
So please, Mr. President,
不要出兵
stand down your troops.
撤回飞机
Turn your planes around.
没有理由引发战争
There's no more cause for war.
大卫 接通中♥央♥司令部
David, get me CENTCOM.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
欧文斯将军 等总统接电♥话♥
General Owens? Hold for the president.
卡莉
Carrie?
安娜·波美兰兹娃死了
Anna Pomerantseva is dead.
宁死不屈
Killed herself rather than surrender.
索尔想办法通知她了
Saul managed to warn her somehow.
以色列反情报肯定也知道了
So Israeli counterintelligence must know, too.
-拉马拉 -拉马拉
- Ramallah? - Ramallah.
我有人能安排你去叙利亚
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表