剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
It's not a hot zone anymore.
听着 我只需要两分钟
Look, all I'm asking for is two minutes.
我信任你能保护好我的线人
I trust you to protect my sources.
你得相信我不会借机占便宜
You have to trust me not to take advantage.
不要拿信任说事 好吗
Let's not push it on the trust front, okay?
你是敌军军官 而你这是让我
You're an enemy officer, and you're asking me
破坏美军的情报设置
to sabotage an American intelligence capability.
我没让你做什么
I'm not asking you to do anything.
是你来找我的
You came to me.
别他妈
Can't fucking be--
你只要两分钟
Two minutes is all you need?
今天下午三点
Three o'clock this afternoon.
两分钟 行了吗
Two minutes. Does that work?
现在就别跟我说谎了
This is not the time to lie to me.
老实说我不知道他在哪
Honestly, I have no idea where he is.
他在你的使♥馆♥里
He is in your embassy,
你得立即把他交出来
and you will turn him over immediately.
他昨天在中情局的安全屋里
Yesterday he was in a CIA safe house.
他已经走了
He left.
我们之后就没有他的消息了
We haven't heard from him since.
没人跟着他吗
No one followed him?
-没有追踪器吗 -没有
- No tracking device? - No.
你就这样放走了
The man who assassinated your president,
暗♥杀♥你们总统的人
you let him go.
海赛姆·哈卡尼不顾自身面临的巨大危险
Haissam Haqqani came to Kabul at great personal risk
以和平之名
in the name of peace
来到喀布尔会见美国总统
to meet with the President of the United States.
海赛姆·哈卡尼到喀布尔来
Haissam Haqqani came to Kabul
就是为了骗你
to deceive one man, you.
而你相信了
You believed him
还让你们的总统千里迢迢赶过来
and brought your president across the seas.
不是哈卡尼干的
It was not Haqqani.
-你确定 -对
- And you know? - Yes.
怎么确定的
Hmm. How?
因为他直视过你的眼睛
Because he looked you in the eyes?
人是会变的 一直在变
People change, they evolve.
是吗
Do they?
我想知道瑞恩将军怎么看
I wonder what General Ryan thinks.
海赛姆·哈卡尼这样的人会变吗
Do people like Haissam Haqqani change?
我相信他们会的 长官
Yes, sir, I believe they do.
你知道用钢锯锯断女人手臂时
Do you know the sound a woman makes
她会发出什么声音吗
when her hand is removed from her arm with a hacksaw?
即便是五千名塔♥利♥班♥的欢呼声
It can be heard even over the cheers
也掩盖不了那惨叫
of 5,000 Taliban.
总统先生 没人想见到
Mr. President, no one wants to see
塔♥利♥班♥夺回政♥权♥
the Taliban return to power.
也没人想见到九十年代
But no one wants to see the kind of lawlessness
你统领下的混乱无序状态
you presided over in the '90s either.
我拒绝这种比较
I reject the comparison.
你宣布实施军事管制
You just declared martial law
在足球场围捕了三百名叛乱分子
and rounded up 300 insurgents in a soccer stadium.
那是为了防止他们攻击我的国家
To prevent them from attacking my country.
不好意思
Please.
你想要四十年的绝对独权
You've wanted absolute power for 40 years.
你得偿所愿了
Now you have it.
-老实说我不禁好奇 -什么
- Frankly, it makes me wonder. - What?
或许是你下令杀死两国总统
Maybe you had the presidents killed.
你们可以出去了
You'll see yourselves out.
卡莉
Carrie.
联调局正在初审
FBI's doing preliminary interviews
国家工作队里的高级成员
with senior people from the country team.
你得去一趟
You should head in.
在麦克办公室
Mike's office.
你好
Hi.
你好
Oh. Hi.
请进 我是凡妮莎·克罗尔
Come on in. I'm Vanessa Kroll.
卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie Mathison.
麦吉森 请坐
Mathison, yeah. Have a seat.
麦吉森 特使 是干什么的
Mathison, special envoy. What's that mean?
索尔·贝伦森前些天让我来的
Saul Berenson brought me in a few days ago
算是和谈顾问
as a-a sort of advisor in the peace talks.
我几年前和好几方有过合作
I worked with a lot of the parties a few years back.
你到喀布尔的日期是
You arrived in Kabul on...
三号♥
Uh, the third.
你是什么时候知道总统要来的
When did you find out the President was arriving?
昨天
Yesterday...
他降落前两小时
A couple hours before he landed.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问派了个安全员
The National Security Advisor had a detail
把我带到巴格拉姆
bring me over to Bagram.
沃纳总统有话和我说
President Warner wanted to speak with me,
但我到了飞机棚
but I didn't know what was going on
才知道怎么回事
until I was in the hangar.
总统为什么要找你谈话
Why'd the President want to speak with you?
我参与拟定了
Well, I was involved in sketching out
政♥府♥的部分阿富汗政策
some of the administration's Afghanistan policy.
他想感谢我
he was thanking me,
现在看来是为时过早了
which was premature.
哪部分政策
Which part of the policy?
关于撤军
Um, getting out,
结束战争
ending the war.
据你所知 这里有任何人反对这点的吗
You know anyone around here who didn't support it?
和平协议吗 很多人反对
The peace deal? Well, a lot of people.
但站里基本没有
But in this station, n-not really.
如果你想起任何事 给我写邮件
If you think of anything, here's my email.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就这些吗
Okay, that's--that's all?
我只是在了解基本情况
Yeah, I'm just getting the lay of the land.
我应该还会再找你谈的
Safe to say this won't be the last time I talk with you.
你当时把床单做成绳子
You were trying to hang yourself
想上吊自杀
with a rope made from your bedsheets.
我们几个月没见了 幸好我...
I hadn't seen you in months. I got there...
当时去找你
by pure luck.
要是我晚到一分钟 就一分钟
If I was there a minute later, just a minute later,
你就没救了 之后
you would've been gone, and after that,
我设法让你重新吃了几周药
I managed to get you back on your meds for a couple of weeks.
医院附近有片桦树林
There was a birch forest right near the hospital.
你很喜欢去那儿散步
You really liked walking there.
真的
It's true.
发现我们有很多共同语言
Turns out, we had a lot to talk about.
是吗 比如呢
Really? Like what?
比如你和尼古拉斯·布罗迪的关系
Like your relationship with Nicholas Brody.
说点儿我档案里没写的事好吗
Tell me something you didn't just read in my file.
你跟他有个女儿
You had a daughter with him...
弗兰妮
Franny.
你手滑 把她的头浸到澡盆里了
You slipped her head underwater in the bath.
但有那么一刻你是真想
There was a moment when you actually considered
淹死你女儿的
drowning your own child.
-我的天哪 -是啊
- Fucking Christ. - Yeah.
联♥系♥报告你看了吗
Did you read the contact report?
内容不太一样
It's, uh, not quite the same.
是完全瞎编乱造
It's a total fabrication.
这个时间点不太好
Timing's not great.
现在这个状况 我本来也不想提 但是...
I didn't want to mention it with all this going on, but...
我只知道该给你看看
I just knew you needed to see it.
对
Yeah.
我能理解她为什么撒谎
I mean, I understand why she lied about it.
她想回局里
She wants back in the agency.
如果记录里有这么一笔
She can't get security clearance
她就得不到安全许可
if that's on the record.
这是肯定的
That's for damn sure.
也许说谎的是他
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表