剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
"死刑"
"Death."
古洛姆昨天和海耶斯单独见面了
G'ulom had a one-on-one with Hayes yesterday.
今天一早
First thing this morning,
海耶斯对阿富汗就有了新态度
Hayes demands new voices on Afghanistan.
猜猜现在谁在总统办公室里
Guess who's in the Oval Office right now.
约翰·扎贝尔
John Zabel.
趁扎贝尔没坐稳赶紧进去
Get in there before Zabel gets his feet under the table.
讲清楚
Make the case.
哈卡尼要是死了 阿富汗就会水深火热
Haqqani dies, Afghanistan goes up in flames.
用了十年的时间 才捉住奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
It took ten years to get Osama bin Laden,
但他用了三天的时间就给拉尔夫·沃纳报了仇
but he avenged Ralph Warner's murder in, what, three days.
功劳算不上是我的
Well, I can hardly claim credit.
我觉得可以算 总统先生
I think that you can, sir.
那种地方只懂这种语言
It's what that part of the world understands.
以牙还牙
An eye for an eye,
一拳他妈打脸
a punch in the fucking nose.
我拿到了
I had it.
黑匣子
The black box.
他把它给卖♥♥了
He sold it to some other guy.
东西现在在叫科阿还是科瓦的地方
They took it somewhere, it was Koa or Kowa?
科哈
Kohat.
对
Yeah.
是贾拉勒·哈卡尼 我确定
It's Jalal Haqqani, I'm sure of it.
古洛姆抓了他父亲 他抓了麦克斯
G'ulom has his father, he has Max.
现在情况很不妙
This is a bad situation.
营救小队到底在哪
Where the hell is the extraction team?
他们不可能在短短几小时内组织一次行动
They can't put together an operation in a matter of hours.
我需要一把枪
I need a gun.
要是你惹上麻烦 我就会离开
You get into trouble, I'm leaving you.
不
No.
不
No.
快回来 快回来
Get back, get back!
国土安全
第八季 第八集
世贸中心一号♥楼起火了
The World Trade Center, Tower Number One is on fire!
过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会...
I missed something once before. I won't
不能让悲剧重演
I can't let that happen again!
一个美国战俘被策反了
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
你是祖国的耻辱
You're a disgrace to your nation,
尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是个叛徒 也是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a traitor and a terrorist,
你该为此付出代价了
and now it's time to pay for that.
你是在指控我什么吗
Are you accusing me of something?
你真的不记得了吗
You really do not remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
她可能已经被策反了
We may be dealing with a compromised officer here.
你的经历太过复杂
You had a relationship complicated enough
足以让你说谎
to lie about.
是很复杂
Yeah, it's complicated.
我失去了七个月的人生
I lost seven months of my life.
给我的俄♥罗♥斯♥接头人吗
To my Russian handler?
我们的策略有效吗
Is our strategy working?
你将成为调查的焦点
And you will become the focus of an investigation
这场调查将决定你的余生
that will define the rest of your life.
不是所有的中东问题
That not every problem in the Middle East
都要用军事解决
deserves a military solution.
因为这个国家在911后疯得没有智商了
Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11.
卡莉 你现在不正常
Carrie, you're not yourself.
我还在拼凑线索
I'm still putting the pieces together.
拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了
Please, God, tell me you have it.
你♥他♥妈♥就没有底线吗
Is there no fucking line?
我相信你
I believe you.
也只有我会
No one else will.
总统先生 我是本·海斯
Mr. President, Ben Hayes here.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
现在出了点情况
I've got a, uh, situation,
海赛姆·哈卡尼的儿子挟持了一名美国人♥质♥的视频
a video of an American held hostage by Haissam Haqqani's son.
只要你处决了哈卡尼 我们的人也得死
Now, the second you execute Haqqani, my guy dies.
阿卜杜勒 你在听吗
Abdul, you there?
在
Yes.
我们有讨论过
Well, as we discussed, nerves are quite raw
现在国内的情绪极不稳定
in this country right now.
民众都很迷惘
People are confused,
我不想再看见另一个美国人送命
and I don't want to add to that confusion
助长这种混沌情绪
by having even a single additional American death.
将军
General,
我们请你暂缓执行哈卡尼的死刑
we're asking you to hold off on Haqqani's execution
直到人♥质♥危机解决
until this hostage situation is resolved.
哈卡尼已被审判定罪
Haqqani was tried and convicted.
这一点无人♥质♥疑
No one is disputing that.
此时暂缓 会令我显得软弱
A delay now will make me look weak.
你的同盟不会这样想 怎么样
Not to your partners, sir.
挂电♥话♥之后 我将会晤军事顾问
I'm meeting with my military advisors as soon as we hang up.
制定行动计划解决这一问题
We will devise a course of action to resolve this,
但截至目前 我们尚需时间
but until then, we need some time.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我给你24小时
I can give you 24 hours.
特种部队什么时候能到
When's Special Ops getting here?
一切都存在变数
That's still in flux.
这什么意思 很快 还是根本不来
What's that mean? Soon? Never?
我马上要开会讨论这个问题
I'm about to go into a meeting to discuss just that.
那边情况如何
How are things there?
很安静 说真的
Quiet, to be honest.
安静但很糟糕
Quiet but fucked.
我要告诉你一些好消息
Well, I want you to know there's some good news.
海斯总统为哈卡尼争取到了暂缓行刑
President Hayes just got a stay of execution for Haqqani.
-暂缓多久 -替我们争取了一些时间
- For how long? - Bought us some time,
我们正需要时间
which is what we need.
所以先别行动 我看看能想点什么办法
So stay put and let me see what I can come up with, okay?
卡莉
Carrie?
麦克斯现在情况稳定
Max situation is stable.
他受到最高领导层的关照
He's on the radar at the highest level of government.
告诉我已经有方案了
Tell me we've got a plan.
开始制定了
Beginnings of one.
有很多的问题
A lot of question marks.
那边地面情形如何
How's the situation at the compound?
很安静 她说
Quiet, she said.
她还跟那个俄♥国♥人一起
She still with the Russian?
我没问
I didn't ask.
他们看见我们了吗
Do they see us?
大家好
Hello.
喀布尔那边 你们听得到吗
Kabul, you there?
我们在 总统先生
Yes, we're here, Mr. President.
很好很好
Good, good.
以防你们不知道 我为大家争取到一点时间
If you haven't heard, I bought us some time.
我们有窗口期了
We have a window.
所以我们要怎么搞定现在的情况
So how do we resolve this situation?
先生 容我自我介绍一下
Sir, if I may, this is Scott Ryan
我是喀布尔中情局特种部队的斯科特·瑞恩
for CIA Special Operations in Kabul.
我们正在整合贾拉拉巴德的资源
We're marshalling resources in Jalalabad.
很好 什么时候行动
Good. When do we move?
先生
Well, sir, uh,
目前麦克斯·皮尔维斯基被囚禁在这个院子
this is the compound where Max Piotrowski is being held hostage.
偏僻而且周围毫无掩蔽
It's isolated and exposed,
这就意味着一旦贸然靠近极易暴露
which means any approach is easily spotted.
据当地线人反馈消息
Uh, according to a source on the ground,
我们的目标被十一至十二名塔♥利♥班♥
our target is held hostage by 11, possibly 12 Taliban
关押在这栋建筑里
in this building here.
这名线人还说
According to this same source,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表