剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Chip light, engine two.
滤油器有问题 见鬼
Something in the oil filter. Oh, shit.
怎么办
What's the call?
只能迫降了
Gotta put her down.
最近的降落地点
Closest LZ?
还是斯蒂德利
Still Steedley.
起火警报 二号♥发动机
Fire light, engine two.
关闭二号♥发动机 拉开消防杆
Killing two. Fire lever pulled.
放下操纵杆
Dropping the collective.
开始自转降落
Starting autorotation.
给我找个停机的地方啊
Find me a fucking place to land.
视线不清 什么都看不见
Still blind. I can't see shit.
进行位置速度评估 旋翼转速快失控了
Going to PAVE. We're losing rotor speed.
位置速度评估
Going to PAVE.
-无法看清 -起落架已放下
- Zero viz. - Gear down.
小心冲击 小心冲击
Brace for impact. Brace for impact.
天呐
Oh, my God.
妈的直升机
Fucking helicopters.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know, you tell me.
帮我把这个带去阿布扎比的美国使♥馆♥
Help me get this to the American embassy in Islamabad.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你到底还是个好人
Maybe because you're a good guy after all.
是吗
Am I?
你肯定有善良的一面
You definitely have a good side.
再说 你也能有回报
Plus, you get something in return.
什么
What's that?
我欠你个人情
I'll owe you for a change.
你走进大使♥馆♥ 我就再也见不到你了
You walk into that embassy, I'll never see you again.
不是这样
That's not true.
我不是说我会背叛国家 我不会
I'm not saying I'll betray my country, I won't,
但在黑白之间 有很多灰色♥区♥域
but in between the black and white, there is a lot of gray.
很多
A lot.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
为什么
Why not?
你现在独自一人在这行动
I mean, you're operating there right now yourself,
帮助我 你或俄♥罗♥斯♥会有什么损失吗
helping me, and what has it cost you or Russia?
不会
Nothing.
我们一定能安排个双赢的方案
Surely we can make a mutually beneficially arrangement.
你就不厌倦吗
Aren't you sick of it?
混♥蛋♥上司 更混♥蛋♥的领导
The bad bosses, the even worse leaders,
我们两个国家都烂成一坨屎
both our countries in the toilet.
我也说不好 也许为时已晚
I don't know, maybe-- maybe it is too late,
也许我们都被自己的国家洗♥脑♥洗成脑残
maybe we're too brainwashed by our own sides, but...
但是我们不是更清楚吗
don't we know better?
我们不能做得更好吗
Couldn't-couldn't we do better?
怎么了
What?
建立我们自己的情报网吗 挺不错的
Our own private network, huh? Wouldn't that be nice?
很难吗 我们已经做到一半了
Is it so far-fetched? We're halfway there already.
你对我撒了谎
You lied to me.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我没有 你需要知道的我都告诉你了
I didn't, I told you just as much as you needed to know.
换做你也会这样做
You would have done exactly the same.
事实上 你就是这么做的
In fact, you did do the same.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
精神病院里还发生了什么 叶夫根尼
What else happened at the asylum, Yevgeny?
怎么 我们就是在林子里走了走 谈谈心
What, we walked in the woods, we talked,
我们聊得很投机
we had lots in common?
你就恰好在我想要上吊那天现身了
You just happened to show up the day I tried to hang myself?
别他妈扯了
Give me a fucking break.
你说过你想再续前缘
You said you wanted to pick up where we left off.
到底还要不要 你选
Which is it, yes or no? Decide.
我知道我选过了
I know I have.
这里不行
Hey, hey. Not here.
先去伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
Islamabad first.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
搭把手 好吗
Hey, give me a hand, will you?
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
萨德 维克多
Saad, Victor!
卡莉
Carrie.
不 我是大卫
No, it's David.
总统去了战情室
The president's headed to the Sit Room.
-出什么事了 -巴基斯坦的
- What's going on? - There's activity
一个核武部队有了活动
at one of Pakistan's nuclear garrisons.
最新图像显示一辆移♥动♥发射车上
This last image shows a NASR system
搭载了"纳赛尔"导弹系统
atop a mobile launcher vehicle.
至少看见六辆这种类型的车辆
At least six such vehicles can be seen here
在两个小时之前离开了帕诺阿基尔基地
leaving the Pano Aqil garrison two hours ago
向北前往阿富汗边境
and heading north to the Afghan border.
每个系统有几枚导弹
How many missiles per system?
四枚 每枚的攻击范围约100公里
Four, each with a range of approximately 60 miles
而且带有五千吨♥战术核武器
and carrying a five kiloton battlefield nuclear weapon.
研发这些导弹是用于
They were developed as a deterrent
威慑印度的全面陆上入侵
against an all-out ground invasion by India,
但是没人相信巴基斯坦会真正使用
but no one seriously believes that Pakistan will ever use them.
那是因为谁也不相信
That's because no one thinks India
印度会蠢到有入侵的举动
would ever be stupid enough to invade.
这是对我们在边境增兵的明确回应 阁下
It's a clear response to our troop surge on the border, sir.
你之前说巴基斯坦会屈服
You said Pakistan would back down.
他们会的
They will.
他们最好屈服
They better.
与此同时 我同意欧文斯将军的观点
In the meantime, I agree with General Owens.
我们让空军准备起飞
Let's get planes in the air ready to go.
我们要打击那些移♥动♥导弹发射车
We're gonna wind up striking those mobile missile launchers,
我们需要出其不意
we're gonna need the element of surprise.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表