剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
I--I--I--I wasn't even in Afghanistan.
我在监狱里
I was in prison.
我从没泄露过他的名字 请相信我
I never told anyone his name. Please...please believe me.
我很抱歉
I'm s--I'm so sorry.
你赶紧走吧
You should go now.
滚出去
Get out of my house.
你有没有泄露过线人的身份
Did you ever reveal the identity of an asset?
没有
No.
也许是某个十年前就死了的人呢
Maybe somebody who died ten years before.
没有 线人也有家人
No. Assets have families.
我绝不会的
I wouldn't do that.
麦吉森女士
Ms. Mathison,
你怎能如此确定
how can you be so sure
你有180天什么都记不住
if there's 180 days of your life you don't remember?
不 留下来
No, stay.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
别丢下我
Don't leave me.
留下 留下 留下
Stay. Stay, stay.
现在
不行 要20分钟
操
Fuck!
真的很抱歉
求你们救救我
搞定了吗
Are you done yet?
没呢
No.
还要多久
How much longer?
说不准
I don't know.
我本以为能把这个开关盒修好
I thought I could fix the switch box,
但不行
but it's not working.
得换个新的
I gotta swap it out.
很重要吗
How involved is that?
操♥他♥妈♥的 伙计
Fuck this, man.
还有一个小时天就要亮了
Well, it's gonna be light in an hour.
你得赶紧解决
You're gonna have to wrap it up.
你们先走 我自己回去
You go ahead. I'll find my own way back.
快 该撤了
Come on, huddle up.
我们必须走
We're going.
不弄完我不会走的
I'm not leaving until I'm done.
拿上那破包快走
Just pick up your fucking bag and walk.
我们在巴基斯坦边境14英里内
We don't have a functional listening device
还没有有效的窃听装备
in 14 miles of the Pakistani border.
我们的人正在多哈与塔♥利♥班♥谈判
We're in negotiations with the Taliban in Doha.
我们的人不知道协商的内容
Our people don't know if they are having
是真 还是扯淡
a real conversation or if it's just bullshit
装装样子好让我们释放
designed to get us to release
1000个塔♥利♥班♥分子
1,000 Taliban fighters from prison.
哈桑·哈卡米就在其中
Hasan Hakhami is down there somewhere.
就是他用我们没能窃听到的电♥话♥下令枪杀了
He's the one calling the shots in a hideout in Pakistan
我们没能找到的躲在避难所里的巴基斯坦人
that we can't find, on a phone that we can't tap.
就是他在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡杀害了
He's the guy that slaughtered 36 of our people
36位同胞
in Islamabad.
我看着他下手的
I watched him do it.
你当时在使♥馆♥
You were there, at the embassy?
你不是不可以出去
It's not that you went out,
但你不能这样不声不响地就跑了
it's that you went out without informing anybody.
麦克
Mike...
别糊弄我说什么
And don't give me any bullshit
要保护线人
about source protection
或是什么先斩后奏再请求原谅
or "better to ask forgiveness than permission."
我就不需要谁的批准
I don't need anybody's permission.
我代表的是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
I'm here on behalf of the National Security Advisor.
天啊 卡莉
God damn it, Carrie.
现在外面有三个小队
There are three teams out there right now
冒着生命危险找你
risking their lives to find you.
我也没要求这样
Well, I didn't ask for that either.
好吧 但愿你这么做值得吧
Well, for your sake, I hope it was worth it.
你什么意思
Wh--what's that supposed to mean?
意思就是希望你这一趟有收获
That you got what you needed,
因为G'ulom办公室来电♥话♥了
because G'ulom's office called.
你的会面改时间了
Your meeting's been rescheduled.
-什么时候 -今天早上
- For when? - This morning.
还有6个小时
Six hours from now.
操
Fuck.
詹娜会在8点45来接你
Jenna will be here at 8:45 to pick you up.
麦克
Hey, Mike.
我想问你点儿事
I need to ask you something.
什么
What?
关于俄♥国♥和塔♥利♥班♥的合作
About Russian cooperation with the Taliban.
消息可靠吗
How real is it?
非常可靠
Real enough.
什么样的合作
What does that look like, exactly?
军事援助 咨♥询♥
Military aid, advisors?
都有
Both.
情报呢 他们有共享情报吗
What about intelligence? Are they sharing intelligence?
当然 所有对我们不利的形式都有
You bet, anything to piss us off.
这就是克里姆林宫存在的意义嘛
It's what the Kremlin lives for.
我知道了
I see.
问这个干嘛
Why do you ask?
不知道
I don't know.
想先弄清楚基本情况吧
I just--I'm trying to get the lay of the land, I guess.
你今晚去哪了 卡莉
Where were you tonight, Carrie?
也许你能告诉我这事跟俄♥国♥有什么关系
Well, maybe you can tell me how it relates to Russia, then.
什么事
How what relates?
你来是为了制衡G'ulom
You're here to leverage G'ulom,
却一直问俄♥国♥的事
but you're asking Russia.
天呐 麦克 你也这样
Jesus, Mike, not you too.
他们都跟你说什么了
What the hell'd they tell you?
你没通过测谎
That you tanked a polygraph.
我去加兹尼省了 去见一个人
I was in Ghazni, okay, meeting a guy
这人以前是对抗反对派的
who used to run against the insurgents.
他提到了俄军情局在这里的一个线人
He mentioned a GRU contact in the area.
-谁 -他又没指名道姓
- Who? - Well, he wasn't naming names, was he?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你看起来好累 先歇歇吧
You look tired. You should get some rest.
明天有得忙了
Big day tomorrow.
嗯
Yeah.
我和斯托特上
All right, I'm pushing up with Stout.
掩护我们到达石头后面
Cover till we're behind the boulders.
德金 你和索托负责后方
Durkin, you and Soto got rear security.
记得我跟你说的河床那条路吗
Remember what I told you about that path at the riverbed?
小心
Watch out.
就是那儿 记得该怎么做吗
This is it. Remember what to do?
弓着身子走
Haul ass.
听我指令
Wait till I tell you.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
前进
Move.
伏低
Stay down.
就位
Set.
好
Okay.
该你了
Your turn.
准备好告诉我
Hey, tell me when.
好了
When.
就在那儿 看见了吧
Look, they're right there. Okay?
上 上
Go, go.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
快 靠墙
Come on. On the wall.
靠墙
On the wall.
他到了
We got him.
这帮孙子在哪儿呢
Where the fuck are they?
这帮犊子真有耐心
Some patient motherfuckers.
这鬼地方
Fuck this place.
准备好了吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表