剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
A compromised officer.
谁
Who is it?
你曾经的上司 卡莉·麦吉森
Your old boss, Carrie Mathison.
皮尔维斯基会进行硬件维护
Piotrowski's doing hardware maintenance.
我们提供支援 以便他修复或者替换设备
We're gonna provide support so he can repair or replace.
设备在萨尔里奇
The unit's on Sar Ridge.
我们要绕到迪卡普北面
We're gonna loop around north of Decup.
[指阿巴边界东经61度线]
我们要跨过六一线
We're going over the six-one?
如果道路完好 我们可以偏西两个点
If the trail's intact, we'll take it two clicks west.
万一上周的雨把路冲毁了...
If the rain last week washed it out--
他是什么人 国安局的
What is he, NSA?
我们要为了一个电工冒险吗
We're doing this for a cable repair guy?
帮我说两句 贡佐
Back me up, Gonzo.
我们都知道会发生什么
We already know how this shit goes down.
他说得对 上尉
He's right, LT.
至少得告诉我们为了什么
At least tell us what this is about.
这是机密任务
Mission's classified.
好极了
Oh, great.
我们晚上十点出发
We leave at 22:00.
趁天黑完成任务
Whole thing will be done under cover of darkness,
这样也相对安全
which should afford us a measure of security.
简直鬼扯
This is bullshit.
给他看看河床在哪
Show him where the riverbed's at.
听着 我们每次跨过六一线都会遭到攻击
Okay, look, every time we cross the six-one, we get hit.
前两次 我们损失了一名战友
Last couple of times, we lost a guy.
这次慢慢来
We'll take it slow
因为你还不习惯高海拔
'cause you're not used to the altitude,
但我们必须跨过河床
but we're gonna cross the riverbed
这个地方完全暴露在外
right about here that's fairly exposed.
必须加快速度
You just gotta haul ass till you get
直到跑进对岸的树林
to the trees on the other side,
大概25到30码远
about 25, 30 yards.
所以一进到河床...
So when we get to the riverbed...
就跑
Run.
能把车窗锁打开吗
Can you unlock the window?
打不开
They don't open.
中情局工作站
阿富汗 喀布尔
感谢仁慈的上帝 骑士驾到了
Thank merciful God. The cavalry's shown up.
是我感觉错了吗 还是说你比上次见面时
Is it just me or is that chip on your shoulder
架子大了许多
bigger than the last time we saw each other?
少来了
Fuck off.
给你介绍个人
Hey, I want you to meet somebody.
这是詹娜·布拉格 詹娜 这是卡莉·麦吉森
This is Jenna Bragg. Jenna, Carrie Mathison.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
詹娜是队里最新的成员
Jenna's the newest member of the team.
由她照顾你
She's gonna be looking after you.
得了 麦克 你了解我的作风
Come on, Mike, you know how I roll.
别浪费时间
Don't waste your time.
完全不会
Not at all.
她愿意照顾你 对吗 詹娜
She wants to do it, don't you, Jenna?
乐意之至
Happy to.
和G'ulom的会有消息吗
Any word on the G'ulom meeting?
定在周五上午
Set for Friday morning.
我想着你需要几天时间搜集情报
I figured you'd want a few days to see what you could dig up.
索尔说我可以看看有关他的最新版201文件
Saul told me I could get a look at the latest 201 file on him.
已经拷到你房♥间的笔记本里了
Loaded onto the laptop in your room,
还有任何要查的 你只管开口
and if you need anything run down, just ask.
谢了
Thanks.
真高兴你来了 卡莉 真心话
Glad you're here, Carrie. I mean that.
我也很高兴能来
Glad to be here.
我带你回房♥间
I'll show you to your room.
卡莉 其实
Hey, Carrie, um, truth is,
她还有点摸不清门道
she's a little stuck in the starting gate.
我才来了一个月
I've only been here a month.
你说什么
Sorry?
我哪有可能摸清门道
How am I supposed to get out of the starting gate
他连站门都不太让我出
if he won't let me leave the station
必须得装甲车和安全员陪同
without an armored vehicle and a security detail?
可能我脑门上就写着"中情局"三个字吧
I might as well have "CIA" Tattooed on my forehead.
外面情况有多糟
How bad is it out there?
很糟 而且每况愈下
It's bad and getting worse.
外国务工人员绝对是他们的打击目标
Foreign workers are definitely a target,
但我受训不就是为了这个吗
but isn't this exactly what I was trained for?
给
Here.
-那坚持吧 -什么
- Insist, then. - Excuse me.
你在不容易的地方做不容易的事
You're in a hard place, trying to do hard things.
别抱怨 别让人拒绝你
Don't whine and don't take no for an answer.
周五早上和G见面
短♥信♥ 发信人 卡莉·麦吉森 收信人 索尔·贝伦森
发给谁的
Who's it to?
贝伦森
Berenson.
你觉得为什么她能跟G'ulom说通
What makes you think she's gonna have
而我们不能
any more luck with G'ulom than we did?
G'ulom信任她
G'ulom trusts her.
他俩以前是好搭档
The two of them made a pretty good partnership back in the day.
一起杀了很多坏人
Killed a lot of bad guys together.
什么情况
What's that?
电♥话♥代码
A call code...
线人和特工提前定好的
prearranged between asset and base.
两下和三下各具含义
Two pings for this, three for that.
老式的
Old-school.
查一下那个号♥码是谁的
Now find out who owns that number.
有问题吗 问问题的时候到了
Got any questions? 'Cause this is the time.
关于河床的问题
Only about the riverbed.
你会告诉我吗
You'll let me know?
你会知道的 因为我们要跑
You'll know, 'cause we're fucking running.
你出去的时候不用担心
You don't need to worry about it on the way out.
我们出去的时候有人看着
There's just spotters when we head out.
怎么回去才是问题
It's the way back that's the problem.
他们会看着我们吗
So they'll have eyes on us?
现在开始
Starting now.
路的尽头就是塔♥利♥班♥的地盘
Where the road ends, the Taliban begins.
出去走走 还是进里面
Should we walk or would you rather go inside?
走走吧
Let's walk.
我之前情绪激动 粗鲁无礼
I was emotional before and rude.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我一直想问问你父亲的情况
I've been meaning to ask about your father.
他怎么样了
How is he?
是继父 情况很不好
Stepfather, and poorly, I'm afraid.
多发性硬化已经开始影响他的视力了
The MS is starting to affect his vision.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但他肯定为你骄傲 你做着他梦寐以求的工作
Must be proud of you, though, getting the job he always wanted.
我觉得他更想抱孙子孙女
I think he'd have preferred grandchildren.
你说你要见我
You said you needed to see me.
其实我有点不知所措
Frankly, I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do.
-什么不知所措 -关于你
- About what? - You.
我
Me?
巴基斯坦
Well, Pakistan.
我本希望能有个成年人来主事
I was hoping for another adult in the room.
似乎你唯一感兴趣的就是
Seems all you're interested in is making
让情况难上加难 无从下手
what's already a difficult situation impossible.
抱歉 我听漏了什么吗
I'm sorry. Am I missing something here?
你30秒之前不是在道歉吗
Weren't you just apologizing 30 seconds ago?
没错 我现在在哀求
I was, now I'm imploring.
真的吗
Really?
听着可不像啊
Because that's not what it sounds like.
我知道我们的追求相同
I know we want the same thing here.
-是吗 -是
- Do we? - Yes.
Vふ庖坏厍ue265欢ǔ潭鹊? 持久的和平
Fair and durable peace in the region.
轮不到你跟我谈这里的和平
Don't lecture me about peace in the region.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表