剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
米罗夫局长
安娜 什么事
新闻发布会
你说发布会一结束就报告您
抱歉 我不是有意的...我以为...
没关系 安娜
我迟点再进来
进来吧
告诉我库雷希女士发表了什么言论
如您所料
巴基斯坦不会退步
事实上 是完全的对立面
他们已经调动核弹头
真是好消息
大大的好消息
俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥即将获得伟大的胜利
我很高兴听到这个消息 局长
对于我们来说 也非常有利
我们吗
我们
我们整个团队
不出意外我肯定能受提拔
事实上 也不是完全不能想象
有一天你能为俄联邦总统本人做翻译
这荣誉非您莫属
等一下
Wait.
她是一个人来的
这边请
This way.
谢谢你 瓦雷里
Thank you, Valery.
瓦雷里是精心挑选出来的
Valery is hand-picked.
叶夫根尼希望你进行任务时有最好用的帮手
Yevgeny wanted you to have the best for your operation.
快点弄完吧 好吗
Can we just get on with it, please?
红的是反应物 无色的是催化剂
Red is reactant, clear is catalyst.
先放红的 再放无色的
Red goes in first, clear second.
它们产生的化合物Kolokol-1
The resulting compound, Kolokol-1
作用方式很像氯♥胺♥酮♥
behaves a lot like ketamine.
就是莫斯科歌♥剧院胁持事件中
The same K-1 used by your security forces
你们安♥全♥部♥队用的那个K1
during the Moscow theater hostage crisis?
那是雾化剂 这是凝胶态的
That was aerosolized. This is in its gel form,
用于通过皮肤吸收
meant to be absorbed through the skin.
从这里或这里
Here or here.
所以显然 要戴手套
And obviously, use the glove.
多久起效
How soon does it start working?
几乎立即起效 导致运动功能丧失
Almost instantly, inducing the loss of motor skills,
但不影响意识
but not consciousness.
-他能说话吗 -能说一些
- Will he be able to speak? - Some.
但药物很快就会失效
But the drug does wear off quickly
所以你要在它生效后
so you wanna signal the kill team
尽快给行动小组发信♥号♥♥
as soon after it takes effect as possible.
他们会在哪
And they'll be where?
街上
Down the street.
约翰
John.
总统让我来参加这次会议
The president's asked me to take this meeting.
他在哪
Where is he?
在忙 你能想象到
Busy. You can imagine.
那我等会再来
Well, I'll come back, then.
怎么 你害怕和我单独谈话吗
What's the matter? You afraid to talk to me alone?
不
No.
那是怎么
What, then?
如果改变一个人的想法为时已晚
What's the point of arguing with someone
和他争论还有什么意义
when you're past the point of changing his mind?
彼此彼此 索尔
That goes both ways, Saul.
也许吧 但所有人中
Maybe, but you're the only one
只有你在刻意忽视事实
willfully ignoring the facts on the ground.
-你的事实 -客观事实
- Your facts. - The facts.
我告诉过你巴基斯坦不会善罢甘休
I told you Pakistan wouldn't lie down.
你还要找多少种不同的方式
How many different ways you think you're gonna find
骂我蠢
to call me dumb?
我没骂你
I wasn't.
但赌上两万美军士兵的性命玩勇敢者博弈
But playing chicken with the lives of 20,000 American soldiers
不仅仅是蠢
is worse than dumb.
是无良
It's--it's unconscionable.
我们兜了一圈又一圈
And round and round we go.
飞行记录仪在俄♥国♥人手里 约翰
The Russians have the flight recorder, John.
什么飞行记录仪
What flight recorder?
沃纳总统直升机上的
From President Warner's helicopter.
你不好奇上面说了什么吗
Aren't you at all curious what it says?
谁击落了那架黑鹰
Who shot down that Black Hawk?
谁
Who?
没人
Nobody.
-什么叫没人 -是涡轮叶片坏了
- What do you mean, nobody? - It was a bad turbine blade.
一场意外
An accident.
是的
Yeah.
你有那段录音吗
You have the recording with you?
我想亲自听
I'd like to listen to it myself.
我说了 在俄♥国♥人手上
I told you, the Russians have it.
但你听到了 对吧 亲耳听到的
But you've heard it, right? With your own ears?
你搞错重点了 约翰
You're missing the point, John.
我不指望你或者总统
I'm not expecting you or the President
能相信我的话
to take my word for it.
重点是俄♥罗♥斯♥人不交还东西
The point is, the Russians aren't giving it back
是有原因的
for a reason.
他们不只是为了看我们出洋相
And it's not just for the entertainment value
自食其果
of watching us trip over our dicks.
-那为了什么 -不知道
- What, then? - I don't know.
但我们最好能搞清楚
But we damn well better find out.
你知道
You know...
我一直听说你是个讲原则的人
I always heard you were a man of principle.
现在我开始觉得
Now I'm starting to think
你不过满嘴胡言乱语
you're just making shit up.
-我没有 -那拿出证据来
- I'm not. - Prove it.
我拿不出来
I can't.
至少48小内不行
Not in 48 hours, anyway.
看在上帝的份上 约翰
For the love of God, John.
不要犯傻 让我们二十年内
Don't be the schmuck who takes us to war
再一次错误地陷入战争
for the second time in 20 years under false pretenses.
所有的战争必须师出有名 索尔
All wars must be sold, Saul.
声明一下
And for the record,
我依然认为推♥翻♥萨♥达♥姆♥是正确决策
I still think overthrowing Saddam was the right call.
全当耳边风了
Fell on deaf ears.
扎贝尔对他不愿接受的
Zabel hears what he wants to hear,
视而不见 充耳不闻
sees what he wants to see.
那总统呢
And where was the President?
无处可寻
Nowhere to be found.
难以置信 真是场闹剧
Unbelievable. What a shit show.
-大卫 帮个忙 -说吧
- David, do me a favor. - Sure.
你悄悄地
Very quietly,
联♥系♥一下《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的伯克
I want you to reach out to Berkle at The Post,
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的卡罗林·沃克
Carolyn Walker at The Times.
约他们明天早上
Set up a breakfast for tomorrow
在环城高速附近吃个早饭
somewhere outside the Beltway.
这办法行吗 你打算跟他们说什么
Is that a good idea? W-what are you gonna tell them?
和盘托出 安排好了告诉我
Everything. Let me know when it's set.
麦琪
Maggie.
我刚想给你留个言
I was just leaving you a note.
但发现连你的号♥码都没有了
Seems I don't have your number anymore.
-都还好吗 -都好 只是
- Everything all right? - It's fine. It's just...
比尔的一个同事说他昨天在兰利
Well, a colleague of Bill's swore he saw Carrie
见到卡莉了
at Langley yesterday.
-那怎么可能 -怎么不可能
- Is that even possible? - I don't see why not.
-她从德国回来了吗 -回来有几天了
- She's back from Germany? - Has been. For a few days.
看来她没联♥系♥你
You mean you haven't heard from her.
毫无音讯
Not a word
弗兰妮也有近一年没她的消息了
Neither has Franny, after almost a year away.
那可奇怪了
Well, that's strange.
可不吗
Tell me about it.
她到底怎么了
What on earth is going on with her?
天啊 索尔
Jesus, Saul.
不打算告诉我到底怎么了吗
Wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?
先说说你回来后为什么
Starting with why you haven't checked in on Franny
都没去看弗兰妮
since you've been back.
索尔 我打算去的 真的
Saul, I'm going to. Of course I am.
我一直在忙
I've been busy.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表